Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) (4477 Views)

Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Princedapace(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
shayoo na bastard shaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
LMAO..
SEE HOW SHE TURN PRAYER WARRIOR IN JUST A SEC

2 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
IF NA ME NI....I GO DO VIGINALL CLEANSING
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Princedapace(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

see the guy face sef...that babe will surely go for deliverance grin

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
any gal wey open leg 4 dis kind man is definitely giving birth to either a mopping stick or toilet brush 4 real

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Princedapace:

see the guy face sef...that babe will surely go for deliverance grin
.AH SWEAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Synzu(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

For a moderate price, you'll not only fork that guys brains out, you'll agree to have all his babies and drink his bath water. Being a prominent Jamaican actor that he is, he can afford it wink

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
D guy go don pack infection full her toto oh
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
gosh... this is freaking funny, i've been laughing the minute i saw that epic pic with that look and the way my girl turn prayer master in an instant..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin omo this joke worked die, i went to pissed to laughing so hard..

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by theshaderoom: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lmao
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Rajjah(f): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Buhahahahahaha hahahahaha haaaaa
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by pgidex(f): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hehehehe hehe
Laff wan kill person
Chaii
God 4bid bad tin o.

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Can't stop laughing... ROTFL

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Mckayzee(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin kikikikikikikikikihehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhhehehehhhehehehehehehehehehe
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by cruzita(f): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin and that pics na him best pics ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Princedapace(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
pgidex:
Hehehehe hehe
Laff wan kill person
Chaii
God 4bid bad tin o.

bae
ur comment just dey make me laf

that babe will never forget that face
hahahahahahahaha
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Princedapace(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
gosh... this is freaking funny, i've been laughing the minute i saw that epic pic with that look and the way my girl turn prayer master in an instant..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin omo this joke worked die, i went to pissed to laughing so hard..

i swear....na d way the guy pose sef dey kill me...any time i see that guy face, i will start laughing again

people no go kill person o
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by ademasta(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Seriously he kpansh the girl for inside car... if not, she wouldn't have asked to see his pinshure grin
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by ChristineC: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just negodu undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by potbelly(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
one chance grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Amazingly, I've seen this already grin Someone sent it to me
That guy is evil and the moral lesson from this is to be wary of alcohol grin
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by hatux: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lmao grin...
People can be mean sha, she just took advantage of the girl...
Also serves her right though!
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by rhymesnoni(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2016
sad nigeria jst need 2 strt Awadin Mr ugly jst like Uganda. So pple like diz wld appreciate bein ugly.
Re: See The Chat Between Two People Who Shared Intimacy At The Club (photo) by pgidex(f): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Princedapace:

bae
ur comment just dey make me laf

that babe will never forget that face
hahahahahahahaha

That one na real bad market grin

(1) (Reply)

Lets See All The Beautiful Girls In The House Upload Their Pix / / Photos: Nigerian Guy makes shocking Facebook post after breakup with girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.