Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Breaking Bad For This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Bad For This Girl (1627 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Bad For This Girl by neo0147: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
need advise ,, just opened dis nl account solely to post dis " there is this girl i met in the bus traveling to skul about 4years ago, we talked all tru d journey,exchanged numbers at d end of it all,,, we talked on fone for abt three weeks and i started tinking abt her very often, told her, after some time we started dating, "was madly inlove with her" roughly 1 month into our relationship, she told me she was having issues with paying her school fees that her father is sick and couldn't afford it,, i struggle to raise 40k for her which was all i had then, about a week after giving her the money she started acting funny, and told me straight up that she wasn't interested anymore, i wept for days and moved on, now after about 4years she broke ma hrt,, she has started calling me very often, telling me she is sorry and all sort of trash, that she wants me back and she serious now with her life,,, guy should i acept her apology and Bleep the living hell out of her( cus i never did),, give her strong hope of marrying her even engage her and dump her at d end of it all or just let go of everything cus i'm *vexin*.... i'm not dat guy anymore,, idonbad, d street don teach me lesson.. ***matured minds only"""

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by kingofchess(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
why would u b soo silly 2 give a girl such amount u barely know.....let me give u a piece of advise....just forget about her. u can keep her as a frd Notin much.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by Akkord4gov: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
What will be your benefit bleeping the hell out of her? Revenge?
I know some people will advise you to do so,but there will always be an effect of all of our actions

I will advise you to let her go,let her be. She must probably have tasted all the d***k available already and thinking of settling down.
Who knows,she fit don get HIV sef
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by Akkord4gov: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
kingofchess:
why would u b soo silly 2 give a girl such amount u barely know.....let me give u a piece of advise....just forget about her. u can keep her as a frd Notin much.

Na from friendship feelings go dey develop again
If na me o,the only revenge is never to let her be in my life again and I will always update her about my progress in life and even send her my wedding invitation

Some ladies sha,smh for them
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by JOKLEVIZ(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
What shall a man give for an exchange of his soul...
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
How come about this quotation
JOKLEVIZ:
What shall a man give for an exchange of his soul...

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by cruzita(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
just tell her *CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by chigoizie7(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bros, as u don bad like this ehn.

Accept her, fvck the living hell out of her pvssy. Don't promise her marriage, but once u re done with her, dump her silly ass.

If she complains, please divide the number of times u ve bleeped her by 40k, tell her the result is her fee for every round of sex that nothing is attached. Strictly business u know.

Then move on, next time if she see any good guy willing to help her, she will not take em as maga.

If u all like, call me immature, I don't care. If u like call me small boi, Ee no concern me. If u like call me broke, Ee no comot any dime from my stash

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
E be like say u get money to waste o. Anyway if I be u na automatic and automated delete out of my life and phone respectively. To say u want Bleep her is to gradually fall in mumuish love again until ur vex dissolve like water all because of pusssy upon say na u go still spend for her. E be like say d 40k u waste at 1st never reach. Are u a maga?

Well lesson learnt -when u discard a person outta ur life because goodies seem to be all around d air for u, when deadly need arise, u go remember d person u once did shakara to
#husband is scarce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by crismark(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
lmao......but y u Kon bad no matter d lesson wen street teach u, u suppose be ursef......anyway bleep d living daylight out of her nd dump her useless ass......make sure u slack her breast o

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by skywalker240(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
dat babe don dey old 4 im papa haus, she don dey find husband grin
But op u tire oo, 40k even 4 yrs back na big cash na..
I reject every g*ld di*gging babe 4 u this 2016 In Jesus name.
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by macaranta(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sorry Op..but what did you wipe 4yrs ago or you want to wipe again?
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by stanboy28(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
crismark:
lmao......but y u Kon bad no matter d lesson wen street teach u, u suppose be ursef......anyway bleep d living daylight out of her nd dump her useless ass......make sure u slack her breast o
badt guy...... #wicked
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by stanboy28(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well..... Bro dats life.... And I'd say bleep and slack the damn pvssy.... Sag them all and dispose her like trash....... Cos life ain't fair...... Don't expect to be treated fair cos u're fair.... Its like expecting a lion not to eat u because u are a vegetarian.
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by neo0147: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
macaranta:
Sorry Op..but what did you wipe 4yrs ago or you want to wipe again?
lol, i nor wipe anytin ooo meant *wept*
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by Gofwane(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
May thunder fire your prick if you no fvck the living day light of that bit.ch.

Just like someone above said, make sure you slack the bress, even do anal sef.

after that, tell her to borrow you some money that you will pay her back when you go to the atm. When you get there, simply type the wrong pin over and over again till the machine seizes your card.

All those mofos telling you to just forget about the issue are saying so because the money is not their's.

Infact, i don dey vex for here sef
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by crismark(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2016
some gals are jst useless
stanboy28:
badt guy...... #wicked
Re: Breaking Bad For This Girl by stanboy28(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2016
crismark:
some gals are jst useless
na so sha

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets Of Flirting With Women / Help Answer This Urgent Question On Blood Oath. / Why Are Massively Endowned Girls are Always not endowned facially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.