Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (41879 Views)

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by IamHeWrites: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2018
In response to a tweet made by a Nigerian lady on Twitter which says;
"The average Nigerian man is an unexposed, belligerent, unteachable, desperately unrepentant dimwit"

A Nigerian man has taken to his Instagram page to blast Nigerian ladies who are entitled narcissist, feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing.

Read what he wrote below;
"I honestly feel bad for Nigerian men who have never experienced relationships with non-Nigerian ladies and I'm not talking about overseas.

Even Ghanaian or Kenyan women. The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles. Thank you for reading. God bless�"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9246/i-feel-bad-for-men-who-have-never-experienced-relationships-with-non-nigerian-ladies-man.html

206 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by pocohantas(f): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2018
The AVERAGE Nigerian woman is a self entitled narcissist, who feels money and gifts are her rights even when she does absolutely nothing for you, not even hold a good conversation either in person or via text, typing like someone with epileptic seizures with the annoying abbreviations.

The average Nigerian woman will go on a date with every Tom, dick, Harry and all his uncles just for a chance to get a free meal and movie tickets. The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�.

In conclusion the average Nigerian woman is a pest with nothing to offer but headache and hassles

LOL, he made some points though.

I like this- "The average Nigerian woman sees spending her money on dates as a Taboo, but is quick to talk trash about having "vex money", lol nobody cares about your vex money, come with actual spending money�".

Chai! We are in pains.

306 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by delugajackson: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Truer words have never been spoken. Most of them are liabilities, only useful to themselves. The very moment you kick-start a conversation with a Nigerian lady, you become automatically indebted to her financially. Which is why I don't blame men who go extra mile to date a white lady.

Studies have shown that dating a foreign lady reduces your stress level to about 70 percent, which is a far cry from what is obtained from the nagging, egocentric attitude of Nigerian ladies. Insist on geniune products, insist on foreign ladies, think about the future.

303 Likes 28 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by cutieme(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2018
True talk,if you know ,you know.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Amberon11: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2018
I see people who jump into hasty generalisations as daft,dumb and stupid. If your mother, sister, girlfriends are like that doesn't mean the average Nigerian girl is like that.

I personally have never expected much from any guy and have never dated for monetary gains and so many of my friends are in that category and nor have I ever been on dates for food as I treat myself to nice meals in restaurants whenever I feel the need.

We could say the same for you men who act too authoritarian towards your Nigerian gfs beating them and thinking its your right to cheat. Other men do not Lord over their gfs that way but I'm not saying all Nigerian men are like that. There are good ones.

So my point is this, identify the good one and stick with him/her because all these rants are senseless . Thank you!

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by alegbeleye(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2018
I totally agree with this!!!!! Bunch of pests. One is even angry with me here cos i travelled and I did not buy her something.... WT*

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by HeWrites(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2018
undecided

Mentality of average Nigerian ladies

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Authoreety: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2018
D guy provoke!

I no blame am sha....

The guys words are actually facts

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew
Nigerian women this Nigerian women that! Ogbeni goan marry whitey and leave our Nigerian women for us!

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by yomalex(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2018
he he he
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by donbachi(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Brutality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Promismike(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin

Sense go kill u grin

Completely true. You really dated many of them.

Immediately you say hi to them. The next you get is send me card. My phone is bad. My rent is due, etc Nigeria leeches. Not ladies.

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by lekanwl: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2018
No Woman, No Cry.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by laptopsale(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2018
That's one funny dude up there
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2018
He made some points though

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by opeoluwa20(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2018
perfect. But not all of them tho �

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Olalan(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Think he's right to any extent most Nigerian girls have a stupid entitlement ego in relationships, and talk about keeping up a good conversation many suck esp when you don't show signs of big boyism

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Almaiga: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2018
He is very correct but, where he said "they can't hold a conversation in parson or via text typing like a parson with epileptic seizure" caught my attention most.

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2018
alegbeleye:
I totally agree with this!!!!! Bunch of pests. One is even angry with me here cos i travelled and I did not buy her something.... WT*
That is not just a pest, She is a disease

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by pansophist(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
he is right,

One needs to live outside Nigeria to know what the op is talking about. Dating a Nigerian girl is basically training an adult child. Saddening

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by lilmax(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
one thing is sure ....most Nigerian women lack common sense

they are the most predictable and simple something on earth

entitled,yes, but spending? Nigerian guys should take the blame on this one

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by HeWrites(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Mtcheeeeeew
Nigerian women this Nigerian women that! Ogbeni goan marry whitey and leave our Nigerian women for us!

Woman wrapper

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Joshcoli(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Facts...
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by onunwa21(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Toto will kill u one day.
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Nopeace4dwicked: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
There is nothing there jare. I feel pity 4any1 who marries or dates a man/woman who doesn't fear and love GOD so much.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by 50desh(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
We are looking for ways to handle Saraconda's next move, dis one is talking about foreign punny.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Mutemenot(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Na true sha but remember not to beat them like you beat naija babes . If you do na sanko you go retire tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by OurAjibola(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2018
You nailed it.... Gbam!
Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by dingbang(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Like seriously, 99 percent of Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation via text.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by sholamat: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2018
lol
one is really angry with me that I collect Yahoo money I no spend for her..
she was talking as if I was working for her, feeling entitle to my own money oh..
smh

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Caseless: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2018
cool

Cococandy people

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man by Pavore9: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2018
Who raised these "average Nigerian ladies"?

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.