Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Naira To Ghana Cedi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naira To Ghana Cedi (18776 Views)

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by phibetakappa: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Me nuanom Ghana fo) mepa mo kyew, ma mo ndidi omo atem. Me pa mo kyew.
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Macwytt(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
I did not open this thread so you (Ghanaians) can insult Nigeria my country.
This thread was created for the sake of enlightenment on our respective currencies.
This thread is a case study of why Africans are backward. How can you express your views with: vulgar words, Abuses and hatred?
Look at Africa for example, we are being paid, brainwashed to see ourselves as enemies, they (the west) make us feel we are inferior and need to seek their approval.
We need to stand for ourselves.
Nigeria is special in is own way likewise Ghana and any other country.

AM A Proud NIGERIAN who loves all African Countries, and I hate to stereotype any particular region, country, race, custom, tradition or religion.

4 Likes

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by mosayroh(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Damn this is not right.....this is supposed to be a forum where people can learn things about the exchange rates of ghana and nigeria.....this is not a battle field....who cares which country is richer or better I'm a nigerian and ghana does not feed me ur from ghana nigerians don't feed u that's all.....lats try and upload things that will help us move ahead.....people like me r so much interested with the topic cus it will go a long way to help......let us be civilised.

3 Likes

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Bandeco(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
^^^^^^^^^Young man, grow up. How old are you? You are so childish and jobless.. Engage ur self in something meaningful, get a good job. Your peers are makin loads of cash, u here wasting away typing long epistles, insulting fellow Africans on the guise of defending ur country.. Smh.. Ur mates in Ghana are creating jobs for fellow Ghanaians, ur mates in Ghana are projecting Ghana in a good light by engaging in meaningful activities.... Urs is to browse, visit forum, hail unprintable insults and profanity to people who say things about ur country which u don't want to grasp with, even though they are factual. Joblessness begat joblessness! I bet president John Mahama will be so disappointed in ur conduct here. If you so love ur country and feel the need to defend it, why don't you join the Ghanaian military, contest for parliament where ur service will be really appreciated. Not this childish show of poor intellect. You don't defend your country in anyway, you instead ridicule urself and portray Ghanaian youths in a disgusting light to people like me that don't have Ghanaians yet as close friends. My two year old nephew can do better

You called this forum a 'nonsense " forum.. This world class forum is an innovation of a young man like you. The forum is above anything you, ur family and generations can come out with . This forum puts food on the table of a good number of people. This forum provides vital and life changing information to people all over the world. Calling an innovation and hard work of a brilliant young man "nonsense " goes along to reveal how perverse and dirty you are . Is this how Ghanaians behave The founder of this forum didn't waste away his time insulting people on the net like a rat as you do. He has ecked his name in the sand of times... But You will die and be forgotten by ur immediate family within two days..

Cc Justwise, I think this petrodolla3 should be banned for ever for his profanity and for calling this forum "nonsense ".. This level of disrespect for our highly esteemed forum should not be tolerated..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by K4: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nonsense! You talk like a foool! Mtchew

Bandeco:
^^^^^^^^^Young man, grow up. How old are you? You are so childish and jobless.. Engage ur self in something meaningful, get a good job. Your peers are makin loads of cash, u here wasting away typing long epistles, insulting fellow Africans on the guise of defending ur country.. Smh.. Ur mates in Ghana are creating jobs for fellow Ghanaians, ur mates in Ghana are projecting Ghana in a good light by engaging in meaningful activities.... Urs is to browse, visit forum, hail unprintable insults and profanity to people who say things about ur country which u don't want to grasp with, even though they are factual. Joblessness begat joblessness! I bet president John Mahama will be so disappointed in ur conduct here. If you so love ur country and feel the need to defend it, why don't you join the Ghanaian military, contest for parliament where ur service will be really appreciated. Not this childish show of poor intellect. You don't defend your country in anyway, you instead ridicule urself and portray Ghanaian youths in a disgusting light to people like me that don't have Ghanaians yet as close friends. My two year old nephew can do better

You called this forum a 'nonsense " forum.. This world class forum is an innovation of a young man like you. The forum is above anything you, ur family and generations can come out with . This forum puts food on the table of a good number of people. This forum provides vital and life changing information to people all over the world. Calling an innovation and hard work of a brilliant young man "nonsense " goes along to reveal how perverse and dirty you are . Is this how Ghanaians behave The founder of this forum didn't waste away his time insulting people on the net like a rat as you do. He has ecked his name in the sand of times... But You will die and be forgotten by ur immediate family within two days..

Cc Justwise, I think this petrodolla3 should be banned for ever for his profanity and for calling this forum "nonsense ".. This level of disrespect for our highly esteemed forum should not be tolerated..
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by K4: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
I guess you never heard of Google, right. Go to Google for credible and factual information about your exchange rates,huh?

mosayroh:
Damn this is not right.....this is supposed to be a forum where people can learn things about the exchange rates of ghana and nigeria.....this is not a battle field....who cares which country is richer or better I'm a nigerian and ghana does not feed me ur from ghana nigerians don't feed u that's all.....lats try and upload things that will help us move ahead.....people like me r so much interested with the topic cus it will go a long way to help......let us be civilised.
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Macwytt(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2016
K4:
I guess you never heard of Google, right. Go to Google for credible and factual information about your exchange rates,huh?

You need to be ban for all this trash u spitting here, were re are d mods?
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Dentux(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
stellah911:
1 cedi mean 10000 cedi, they removed the last 4 zero's of their notes when they modified their currency
Abeg can't Nigeria modify naira too?abi is it not too gud to modify?
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Solitin40: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dentux:
lol me too dey reason with you
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by celestialAgent(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Dentux:

While cedi may be strong in exchange against naira, it is valuless when it comes to purchase value despite naira's present debacle..

Reporting life from Accra..

1 Like

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by ifyalways(f): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
1,000 ngn today is 10 ghc. That's quite good. Naira just appreciated.

I'm blind and deaf to all the rubbish said on this thread from both sides. sad
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by phibetakappa: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
ifyalways:
1,000 ngn today is 10 ghc. That's quite good. Naira just appreciated.

I'm blind and deaf to all the rubbish said on this thread from both sides. sad
Which forex bureau gave you this rate. Is it in Ghana or Nigeria. The equivalent of 1000 naira to cedis is not less than 15 cedis.

1 Like

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by ifyalways(f): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
phibetakappa:

Which forex bureau gave you this rate. Is it in Ghana or Nigeria. The equivalent of 1000 naira to cedis is not less than 15 cedis.
1000 not less than 15 cedis? You must be leaving in the moon or just enjoy typing trash.
As at Feb. 1000 ngn was less than 7 GHC.

If you can give me 15 GHC for 1000, give me your contact, I've got about 500K to change to GHC . Trumu trumu
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by phibetakappa: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
ifyalways:

1000 not less than 15 cedis? You must be leaving in the moon or just enjoy typing trash.
As at Feb. 1000 ngn was less than 7 GHC.

If you can give me 15 GHC for 1000, give me your contact, I've got about 500K to change to GHC . Trumu trumu
Can't you make your point without insults, I asked which forex bureau gave the rate you quoted earlier and whether it is in Ghana or Nigeria and you start to insult.

3 Likes

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Ghiwahs: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
gudday fella's i just arrived lagos 4rm accra and it ws a stressful journey 18hrs on the road from ABC transport to ABC terminal in accra with all the Customs,Immigration,NDLEA, it was an experience and nice to embark on.we changed 4,500naira to 55cedis at the togo border whch was at the rate of 80.5 or 81naira to 1 cedi...i bought a sim card mtn for 300naira in togo border nd credit of 2cedis, a can of fanta was sold at 300naira at the togo border. the togolese border is the final point of anything you can do any means of buying and selling in naira currency even to change money. but i went with 309 dollars but only converted 209dollars to 794cedis at the rate of 3.8. the 309dollars to naira was 100k so please i urge you guys to b alert when travelling nd pls mk sure you go with your int'l passport it saves you problem from seme border,ghana border nd togolese border especially. bus fare with ABC was 10400naira nd with cross country coming back was 14500naira.
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
phibetakappa:

It's true I withdrew 10k and that was equivalent to 100 cedis and that can't even buy you anything here.
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by edolafa(m): 5:12am On May 10, 2016
Bandeco:
But why Ghana currency come get high value like this. Ghana, one of the poorest countries in the world lipsrsealed Come get higher currency more than some very wealthy European countries like Norway, Sweden, Denmark.. Why is it so? Economics is confusing, my people can u guys explain to me what determines the value of a country's currency

Due devalued their currency some years back 10000GHC = 1GHC.

1 Like

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Nobody: 8:42am On May 10, 2016
@Ghiwahs ,please how is Ghana now?how is Accomodation and foodstuff things there now?I intend going there on permanent basis so what is your general view or perception about the place?Thanks
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Ghiwahs: 7:07pm On May 10, 2016
heaven4me:
@Ghiwahs ,please how is Ghana now?how is Accomodation and foodstuff things there now?I intend going there on permanent basis so what is your general view or perception about the place?Thanks
well in fairness to nigeria as a whole ghana is a place to be bt be rest assured that we have to work hard to stay there because the food is quite expensive accomodation is moderate enuf..u jst have to live one day at a time with regards to the future my broda...
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by wisemanj(m): 4:07am On May 15, 2016
guy where can i get ghana cdis to buy in lagos and at what rate
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by wisemanj(m): 4:12am On May 15, 2016
Ghiwahs:
gudday fella's i just arrived lagos 4rm accra and it ws a stressful journey 18hrs on the road from ABC transport to ABC terminal in accra with all the Customs,Immigration,NDLEA, it was an experience and nice to embark on.we changed 4,500naira to 55cedis at the togo border whch was at the rate of 80.5 or 81naira to 1 cedi...i bought a sim card mtn for 300naira in togo border nd credit of 2cedis, a can of fanta was sold at 300naira at the togo border. the togolese border is the final point of anything you can do any means of buying and selling in naira currency even to change money. but i went with 309 dollars but only converted 209dollars to 794cedis at the rate of 3.8. the 309dollars to naira was 100k so please i urge you guys to b alert when travelling nd pls mk sure you go with your int'l passport it saves you problem from seme border,ghana border nd togolese border especially. bus fare with ABC was 10400naira nd with cross country coming back was 14500naira.
thanks alot
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by onatisi(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2016
wisemanj:
how much
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by KoboUP(m): 10:08am On May 15, 2016
Adulphus:

Is that official price or black market.

am currently in Ghana, if u have 5k you get 55Ghana....d exchange rate is getting worst day by day
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by mrsoje(f): 9:24am On May 16, 2016
As at 29th of Apr. N90 is equivalent to 1GHC. Brought it at the International airport.

wisemanj:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees / 2 Navy Helicopters Collide Mid-Air In Malaysia, 10 Dead (Photos, Video) / Payment For Trolley At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.