Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Naira To Ghana Cedi - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naira To Ghana Cedi (19742 Views)

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by obalukan: 12:39pm On May 16, 2016
This tread helps a lot. Please how much will 2 Bedroom flat cost in a month in Accra?
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2016
obalukan:
This tread helps a lot. Please how much will 2 Bedroom flat cost in a month in Accra?
Bros Accra is a tough place ooo. I will suggest you go there first and see things for yourself before deciding. Thank you .
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by obalukan: 6:59pm On May 16, 2016
Thank you @ onatisi
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by magicfinger1: 1:22am On May 17, 2016
Is there anyone that wants to transfer money to Ghana ? Lets chat ,I have some Ghana cedis I will like to change to naira . Pls this is just a one time thing and not a business project. Thank you .
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by phibetakappa: 9:06am On May 17, 2016
obalukan:
It largely depends on the area. However, a 2 bedroom flat in Accra will not cost less than GH300 cedis a month. A visit Tonaton.com will give you a fair idea about rent charges in Accra.
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 20, 2016
@kappa,how much is GHs300?
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by phibetakappa: 12:05pm On May 21, 2016
heaven4me:
I don't know the Cedi - Naira rate currently, but if 1 Cedi is equivalent to 51 Naira, then 300 cedis will be around 15300 Naira
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 21, 2016
OK @kappa,but how is living standard there generally compared to what's obtainable in naija and how are their babes too?
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
Bandeco:
But why Ghana currency come get high value like this. Ghana, one of the poorest countries in the world lipsrsealed Come get higher currency more than some very wealthy European countries like Norway, Sweden, Denmark.. Why is it so? Economics is confusing, my people can u guys explain to me what determines the value of a country's currency

most times it boils down to the economy, the more productive it gets the higher it's monetary value. it also obeys the normal demand - supply curve, when a country like USA produces Iphone, PlayStation, etc. which the world needs it only creates more demand for dollar thus increases it value. unlike other nations that are not really productive but dependant. I stand to be corrected tho. thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by onatisi(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
" we must learn to eat what we produce and produce what we eat"
. president John mahaman of Ghana

1 Like

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by SilverliningTut: 11:28am On May 23, 2016
magicfinger1:
Is there anyone that wants to transfer money to Ghana ? Lets chat ,I have some Ghana cedis I will like to change to naira . Pls this is just a one time thing and not a business project. Thank you .
at what rate?
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Akinbaba(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2016
90 naira =1 ghs (Ghana cedis) Today's rate
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by onatisi(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
Akinbaba:
90 naira =1 ghs (Ghana cedis) Today's rate
so how much is 1000 naira ? And is this the buying rate or selling rate
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Akinbaba(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2016
Buying rate.calculate for 1000 naira yourself
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by SilverliningTut: 1:49pm On May 24, 2016
Akinbaba:
Buying rate.calculate for 1000 naira yourself
is that rate still valid and are you in Ghana?
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by magicfinger1: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
SilverliningTut:
at what rate?
do u still need
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by zicobass12: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
I wamt to go to Accra Ghana by road for like 5 days, how much shld I budget. I will b staying in a hotel. Tanx
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Ghiwahs: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2016
zicobass12:
I wamt to go to Accra Ghana by road for like 5 days, how much shld I budget. I will b staying in a hotel. Tanx
whr in accra do u want to stay i av sum decent price range dat cn work 4 u and a nice hotel... well wit chisco and cross country re d best for such journeys nt ABC and make sure u buy a ticket of go and come it saves u alot of cost.
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Bandeco(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Ezechinwa:

most times it boils down to the economy, the more productive it gets the higher it's monetary value. it also obeys the normal demand - supply curve, when a country like USA produces Iphone, PlayStation, etc. which the world needs it only creates more demand for dollar thus increases it value. unlike other nations that are not really productive but dependant. I stand to be corrected tho. thanks.
I understand ur point sir. How about the UK that has less industry than the US and less productive too having a more valued currency (GBP) than the US (dollar)
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2016
I have a few questions for the pros in the house please. How much is the current exchange rate, how easy or difficult is it to open a ghanaian bank account as a Nigerian, can I buy euro at official price from Ghana banks?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2016
magicfinger1:
At how much? How can I get in touch with you.
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Bandeco:

I understand ur point sir. How about the UK that has less industry than the US and less productive too having a more valued currency (GBP) than the US (dollar)
well, that's true but there are some non arbitrary factors that could also influence that , some factors could include tourism, population and even management of the entire economy.
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by magicfinger1: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

At how much? How can I get in touch with you.
let me have your Whatsapp number .
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by zicobass12: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ghiwahs:
whr in accra do u want to stay i av sum decent price range dat cn work 4 u and a nice hotel... well wit chisco and cross country re d best for such journeys nt ABC and make sure u buy a ticket of go and come it saves u alot of cost.
I don't really knw any place in Accra. Can we chat on whatsapp so dat I can get more infos from u. 08060197846. Daz my whatsapp numba. I want cheap hotels dat r kk. Am planning to come by month end. Tanx
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:38am On Jun 10, 2016
magicfinger1:
let me have your Whatsapp number .
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by OYINKRO29: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
How MUCH IS NAIRA TO GHS NOW BANK RATE?
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by SilverliningTut: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yes but at what rate?
magicfinger1:
do u still need
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by kbtfg: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
please you guys giving wrong information should please mind it. as at last week at aflao border, it was 1000naira to 11cedis. they dont do 1cedi to 51naira or whatever most of what you guys are saying.
1000naira is 11cedis... thats if it hasnt fallen more or increased. thats the rate. the one on google doesnt really apply to border rate and bank rate so dont follow it
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by kbtfg: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
it depends on where you coming from. cross country isnt as easy as that person is saying. in the record its been ABC tho they dont run, they take their time for safety. i personally dont see any difference between ABC and CHISCO but most people use ABC
zicobass12:
I don't really knw any place in Accra. Can we chat on whatsapp so dat I can get more infos from u. 08060197846. Daz my whatsapp numba. I want cheap hotels dat r kk. Am planning to come by month end. Tanx
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by kbtfg: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
50 or 70k. tho i doubt if it will be enough because now, 70k will give u just 700cedis and it wont reach anywhere so rebudget and be careful so they dont dupe u.
zicobass12:
Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by kbtfg: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
as of now 300cedis should give ya 30k unlike then. the currency is bad now
heaven4me:

1 Like

Re: Naira To Ghana Cedi by magicfinger1: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2016
SilverliningTut:
Yes but at what rate?
10 ghc to 1000 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us? / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / Engaged Man Dies In Accident In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.