Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (64560 Views)

Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by adedam007(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
G
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by LEXYCOM: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
They are all Egyptian diseases......accept Jesus Christ today and none will come near u
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Donfamous(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
leprosy
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by obaival(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
CATTAHR CATTAHR CATTAHR cry cry cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Iamlordgee(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Catarrh suppose nor da now.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Tripgirl: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pile doesnt make you have a running stomach, it feels like ur anus wants to drop off cry and the pain is out of this world whether sitting or standing. Thinking of the surgery scares me to death!
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by adepiero: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
ddaammyy:
After shave itching, that one na die
As you be woman, I can only imagine where it itches grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by kolajoo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

[b]YUNBO YUNBO
grin

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin[/b]
Man mi, you are real Alaga Ibile bro. It certain that you have hawk for Oko oloyun

6 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ManTiger(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin if the thing attack you ehn
dguizman:
lol......werey
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Ephixpumpin: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
I didnt even see tuberculosis
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=Horlawoomey post=43160012][/quote]

cheesy
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Ephixpumpin: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tuberculosis
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by alexlee50: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin
u made me laugh.I am sure u stayed at the village
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Kala11(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin

Bros, shey na you dey sell OROKI for Iyana Ipaja under bridge?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ddaammyy(f): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
adepiero:
As you be woman, I can only imagine where it itches grin
undecided angry tongue
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by frisky2good(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oniranu ajeyin awo cheesy

wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Estellar: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op, I never hear say "pile" dey make person go toilet upandan......Abi u dey confuse am with diarrhoea, dysentery or cholera?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
ddaammyy:
After shave itching, that one na die

Lols...Initially i tot a guy made d comment until i checked d name. I get ur point cos I've been there. I will advice u use a small scissors to trim very low than using a shaving stick. Its beta dear
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kala11:

Bros, shey na you dey sell OROKI for Iyana Ipaja under bridge?

grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
frisky2good:
Oniranu ajeyin awo cheesy

cheesy
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Lilimax(f): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
How about oko T-junction embarassed The embarrassment no get part two. smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Panzerfaust(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR
JESU!! See names!
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ddaammyy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Alejhandro:

Lols...Initially i tot a guy made d comment until i checked d name. I get ur point cos I've been there. I will advice u use a small scissors to trim very low than using a shaving stick. Its beta dear
tnx o! I hv really learnt my lesson. Bfr bfr I will jus target friday wen I don't hv lectures so that I can be indoor all thru the weekend, bfr monday e for don grow bk and the itching will reduce grin but now I get standby scissors What an annoying experience!
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by kceewhyte(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Doctore
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Ahmeduana(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

YOU ARE REALLY WASTED SPERM! You wan kill me with laugh.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by zico4real22: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Apollo

2 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Viktor1983:
These ones are small.... I didn't see epilepsy.
badest one.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by mithras(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
adepiero:
This op is a dunce. The only disease in the aforementioned is hepatitis the rest are just ailment and influenza undecided
You know you could've simply made your point without tagging the OP a dunce. That wasn't necessary.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by prahcetomi(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
That Epilepsy should be no 1....the way they are stigmatized, Diaris God sha.#SAYNOTOSTIGMATIZATION#
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
BODY ODOUR SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by lumides(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
smiley I understand
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by tosyne2much(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP, you didn't mention body odour.. I think a bacteria is responsible for that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.