Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (64575 Views)

Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by akigbemaru: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2016
disease

laku egbe
senpre
okosho
kuruna.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by fidbun(m): 2:05am On Feb 23, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]I coughed throughout the week n I barely alter a word without making a gbofu kukung kwo ho sound...

My Boss had to excuse me from meetings...

Bankers used nose cover because I sounded it before him....

I was totally embarrassed this week

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by darlington15(m): 2:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Topsyvic(f): 3:37am On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin
lol..U got me laughin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by rostwell123(m): 3:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Where is EPILEPSY-the number one "Embarassment"...... Note : it is not HERPATITIS buh HEPATITIS.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by debuscket(m): 4:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Where is PTB (Pulmonary tuberculosis), dts d worst cos d cough is out of dis world
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by fortune1968: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin
I can't stop laughing ! you be babalawo or onisegun ? And I guess you are from osogbo ,osun state .or Ibadan !
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by adepiero: 5:40am On Feb 23, 2016
desire222:
Medical doctor, must u insult him before u correct him. Mr know all. We have seen u.
That's what it takes to be a troll on someone's post but no harm intended and even the op knows grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by justmenoni: 6:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Op add gonorrhea and dat one wey man ball dey big(dats d most embarassing one)

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 23, 2016
famousroland:
Am a victim of sore throat
same here o bro. Mine is just getting so worse
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2016
fortune1968:
I can't stop laughing ! you be babalawo or onisegun ? And I guess you are from osogbo ,osun state .or Ibadan !

ibadan grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Topsyvic:
lol..U got me laughin

omo akure kiss
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2016
you be native doctor?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Bigtoto(f): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
your moniker, signature and comments has convinced me that youre a male troll
yes nah! You wan know more?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by mrlaw93(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Craze dude.. u don sell drug inside molue b4 abi? grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ojeota(f): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Ictthyosis : dry, flaky and scaling skin disorder. Alot of people mistakes it for severe dry skin. It is a very embarrassing condition especially when it is severe.
It is either inherited or acquired.
There is no cure for it for now but it can be managed.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by bercarray(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
There are varieties of infirmities that can really cause you an embarrassment in the public. The various of these infections are stated below.

1. SCABIES - scabies are skin infections caused by a tiny micro organism called the "itchmite"
if you have been infected by itchmite, these organism will bore thru your skin and deposit millions of eggs in your skins which will lead to irritation in your skin, private organs, armpits, bottom (nyash) leading to an extreme itch and rash, you will scratch your those aforementioned parts heavily, even in the public, when the itching seems severe, you'll scratch and scratch, causing severe embarrassment. This happened to a lady once in the road and she felt so downcasted. Scabies could be contacted through contact with the infected persons and sharing of clothes, and also through sex.

2. SORE &ITCHING THROAT - this is an extreme irritation in the throat which leads to itching inside the throats as you will find all possible means to alleviate it but all to no avail.

3. PILE - when a severe pile hits you up it will lead to a perpetual purging and defecation of blood. You will go to toilet times without number and even in the school, work or any public place, the urge to make use of the toilet is so uncontrollable.

4. BRONCHITIS/PNUEMONIA i remember vividly when i was affected by this disease, my respiratory organs had no rest as the doctor diagnosed a lung leakage in my body, this affected me through out the whole of a semester in my school. When i felt the pains of it in my lungs i will squat down and make several turns in my body to the amazement of the public viewers.

5. CATTARH - this is one of the most disgusting, irritating and nauseating infection, the release of the yellowish mucus by the mucuor membrane through the nose is so egregiously nauseating to the next person close to you. To make matters worse, if youre affected with an extreme severe catarrh, try and go out without your handkerchief.

6. HERPATITIS - if youre diagnosed with this sickness, the white of your eyes will metamorphose into yellow, your skin will look pale and you will loose much weight and you will be tantamount to an hiv patient.
These 6 aforementioned diseases are so egregious and could cause you an embarrassment in the public.
You can add yours.
please OP do you knw wht to do to cure that scabies? Please help o
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
amunkita:
OP all these one wey u put no gel apart frm Cattarrh..

*smelly mouth: O boy I almost get accident when someone I gave a lift opened mouth to say "Oga I dey come down here"
*smelly body; ur presence they quick close party wey dem just start..

*Cattarrh: person talk funny thing as everybody open mouth to laugh, mucus from ur nose just fly into MC mouth, u know the rest..

*Epilepsy;as u wear ur xmas cloth come party nah people come donate u singlet to go home cous u done fall inside gutter.

see my teeth outside o,lmao grin
amunkita:
OP all these one wey u put no gel apart frm Cattarrh..

*smelly mouth: O boy I almost get accident when someone I gave a lift opened mouth to say "Oga I dey come down here"
*smelly body; ur presence they quick close party wey dem just start..

*Cattarrh: person talk funny thing as everybody open mouth to laugh, mucus from ur nose just fly into MC mouth, u know the rest..

*Epilepsy;as u wear ur xmas cloth come party nah people come donate u singlet to go home cous u done fall inside gutter.

see my teeth outside o,lmao

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by loiszandi(f): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Virginal itching
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by glowzy: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2016
OP you forgot to mention pimples, not the mild pimples that show up in threes or fours at a time, I mean the severe ones
that forms bumps and potholes all over the face, If this kind one catch you.....you would not want to go out in broad day light
not to talk of public place. The embarrassment and stare from people can really diminish one's confidence.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ManTiger(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2016
dguizman:
e be like say d thing don do u before.
wink e just romance me but I gat correct avast cover grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by desire222(f): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2016
adepiero:
That's what it takes to be a troll on someone's post but no harm intended and even the op knows grin
Yeah, u are the internet troll. Keep it up. Since you know all, what have you invented to help life. Mr Aristotle and Socrates.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by dguizman(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2016
ManTiger:
wink e just romance me but I gat correct avast cover grin
lol......I beg hw person dey contact am?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by adepiero: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
desire222:
Yeah, u are the internet troll. Keep it up. Since you know all, what have you invented to help life. Mr Aristotle and Socrates.
Quit being a hot arse undecided

na me say make ur life hard?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ManTiger(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2016
dguizman:
lol......I beg hw person dey contact am?
hahahaha. When you insert your device into a corrupt network.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Fialm: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Seriously u r Alaga Ibile.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by desire222(f): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2016
adepiero:
Quit being a hot arse undecided

na me say make ur life hard?
Already, your miserable life is as hard and dry as sahara desert. Are you in IDP camp ?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by dguizman(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2016
ManTiger:
hahahaha. When you insert your device into a corrupt network.
lol...serve you right
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ManTiger(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2016
dguizman:
lol...serve you right
You wicked o.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by dguizman(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2016
ManTiger:
You wicked o.
how,na me carry you subscribe for wrong network?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by teeastute(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
There are varieties of infirmities that can really cause you an embarrassment in the public. The various of these infections are stated below.

1. SCABIES - scabies are skin infections caused by a tiny micro organism called the "itchmite"
if you have been infected by itchmite, these organism will bore thru your skin and deposit millions of eggs in your skins which will lead to irritation in your skin, private organs, armpits, bottom (nyash) leading to an extreme itch and rash, you will scratch your those aforementioned parts heavily, even in the public, when the itching seems severe, you'll scratch and scratch, causing severe embarrassment. This happened to a lady once in the road and she felt so downcasted. Scabies could be contacted through contact with the infected persons and sharing of clothes, and also through sex.

2. SORE &ITCHING THROAT - this is an extreme irritation in the throat which leads to itching inside the throats as you will find all possible means to alleviate it but all to no avail.

3. PILE - when a severe pile hits you up it will lead to a perpetual purging and defecation of blood. You will go to toilet times without number and even in the school, work or any public place, the urge to make use of the toilet is so uncontrollable.

4. BRONCHITIS/PNUEMONIA i remember vividly when i was affected by this disease, my respiratory organs had no rest as the doctor diagnosed a lung leakage in my body, this affected me through out the whole of a semester in my school. When i felt the pains of it in my lungs i will squat down and make several turns in my body to the amazement of the public viewers.

5. CATTARH - this is one of the most disgusting, irritating and nauseating infection, the release of the yellowish mucus by the mucuor membrane through the nose is so egregiously nauseating to the next person close to you. To make matters worse, if youre affected with an extreme severe catarrh, try and go out without your handkerchief.

6. HERPATITIS - if youre diagnosed with this sickness, the white of your eyes will metamorphose into yellow, your skin will look pale and you will loose much weight and you will be tantamount to an hiv patient.
These 6 aforementioned diseases are so egregious and could cause you an embarrassment in the public.
You can add yours.
6. lose not loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.