Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (64594 Views)

Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by rahman3853(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Viktor1983:
These ones are small....
I didn't see epilepsy.
kai!!!!!!! Tis one pass embarrassment, it will look like say u pour shit for body foe the way ppl go take avoid u.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by rahman3853(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin
Baba jo!!!!!! Baba doeeee!!!!!! This aisans too much....be like say u get dictionary for them. Lol
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
ademoladeji:

You be herbalist, native doctor and witch doctor combined?

grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nicepoker(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op add AIDS jor.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by maestrodavy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Personmama:

I am very sure he is the one that makes advertisement every evening at iyana ipaja bus stop..The advertisement goes thus "Ogun Alhaji Orobo,,ka beere,ka so pa.Ka yedi gerege,kiso ma bole gorogo,,Ogun Alhaji Orobo ni ki e lo. Ti ereke omode ba papo bi agolo miliki amuku,Ogun Alhaji orobo ni ki e lo fun..I can't help but laugh so hard when I hear
e be like say u sef..be Alhaji Orobo apprentice ooo....

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Abumadea: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Viktor1983:
These ones are small....
I didn't see epilepsy.

where did u put chronic cough? thats the most embarassing. people will start covering their mouth for u in public.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by SolexxBarry(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Still looking for craw-craw and jedi-jedi in the list sha undecided
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bigtoto:
I remember my first days in school with running nose, even with my crush in the lab with me.

Well, for me the most embarrassing disease in public in the days of buhari is that one called 'kanji'. It's easily contagious, it can enter you at anytime, burn you up and leave you burning.

The worst punishment ever is to be suffering from hornyment.
your moniker, signature and comments has convinced me that youre a male troll
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Drdonzeez:
YOU FORGOT HALITOSIS
lol which one be Halito, halito wetin? I never hear of am before o
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Anthos:
Running stomach is the worst you dare not leave your house! Them no born you well, with that nonsense noisy sound kwururuuuuuuu! na race you go use come home e go worst when it sights a toilet,e come dey force em way out
guy you don also experience am? If youre pressed and youre still on a long way, it will be mild but on reaching home and it sights a toilet, it gets worst, it will find a way to burst out. Lol. Wetin de cause am?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by skedemi(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin
u don tey ooo grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ItuExchange(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ogodo ti yio fi ni s'esin, gongo imu ni i ta leni.

When yaws is ready to disgrace you in the public, it will appear on your nose.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by skedemi(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
just pray u don't have running stomach or catarrh when u have an interview...na running stomach craze pass
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by skedemi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:
FTC ever

watin be my own.
y u dey Mk ursef apt unnecessarily
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by leaderWills(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
How did you treat your pneumonia. Please help, am dying.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Blessidy Abadie? How is uyo? Just viewed your profile. Anyin Me ado Udeme o
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
crispberry:
cheesy cheesy @ scabies
yeah. Have you experienced it before?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Anthos(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
guy you don also experience am? If youre pressed and youre still on a long way, it will be mild but on reaching home and it sights a toilet, it gets worst, it will find a way to burst out. Lol. Wetin de cause am?
E be like say the poo get eyes

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Drdonzeez(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lol which one be Halito, halito wetin? I never hear of am before o
a.k.a mouth odour..70% of Nigerians have this.. Visit your Dentist at least once in 6 months for checkup.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by missyadorable(f): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Hahahahahahaha! If I wake my street this night with my laughter,i will hold u responsible! Funny guy
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by sirrinky: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

I think someone like you is who they're looking for to interpret this. https://www.nairaland.com/2950289/pls-translate-english#43164791
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Drdonzeez:
a.k.a mouth odour..70% of Nigerians have this.. Visit your Dentist at least once in 6 months for checkup.
why i go visit am. I dey brush my mouth everytime ni
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
leaderWills:
How did you treat your pneumonia. Please help, am dying.
went to the school's medical centre, and after the doctor examined the state of my lungs with his stethoscope, he admitted me and administered penicilin and ampicilin antibiotics, then after a week, my lungs was sealed up and it was gone. God really helped me, cos the disease was life threatening
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by sayitright: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Viktor1983:
These ones are small.... I didn't see epilepsy.

Epilepsy nah disease?
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
missyadorable:

Hahahahahahaha! If I wake my street this night with my laughter,i will hold u responsible! Funny guy

grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
dguizman:
That cattarh showed me shege weeks ago
the thing don nearly disgrace me off last week. Chai
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ghazab74(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IFO
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Drdonzeez(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
why i go visit am. I dey brush my mouth everytime ni
Halitosis is more prevalent among those with tooth holes which trap food particles.Brushing everytime doesn't rule out the occurrence of a tooth hole.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Mine is itchy throat, grin

It led me to be croaking like a frog whenever it starts.

And i hate it!!!!
i tell you. It affects my sis and i. Its always uncontrollable
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by babafirst(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

Include KONJI among the diseases pls.

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Niyinficient(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2016
ddaammyy:
tnx o! I hv really learnt my lesson. Bfr bfr I will jus target friday wen I don't hv lectures so that I can be indoor all thru the weekend, bfr monday e for don grow bk and the itching will reduce grin but now I get standby scissors What an annoying experience!

My sister! D day wey I go use shaving stick during ma hundred level days! Jesus! Na dat day I knw say khakhi ain't leather! I scratch ma blokos so Tey, my balls begin red, I gatz to go buy powder o! Since, I don wise up! If I no dey whr my scissors dey, omo, I no care if d place turn sengatenti forest o! Shaving stick? Never!

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Anthos:
E be like say the poo get eyes
yes. Exactly. You don follow experience am before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.