Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check (1504 Views)

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's funny how an average Nigerian girl gets carried away by what they see on tv,they all want a dashing,rich Mr right,with a jeep and big house. But sometimes I wonder if they are not being sensible or they are just dumb.

The facts are clear:

(1) the percentage on the rich and average/poor is something around 20% for rich,30% for average and 50% for poor,yet they go around dumbly expecting every guy to just make it rich,as if this is America or Europe-wake up ladies,this is a third world country,no let dstv deceive you into the abyss of loneliness.

(2) at their late twenties,they still feel young and their shakara is even at its peak at this period-forgeting that as you turn 34,you are already being classified as an old cargoe,and due to thier love for fast food,sharwarma and junk-thier bellies go dey potrude like pregnant woman,and no man wants a fat broke lady.

(3) they forget that the percentage of men to women in Nigeria is 60/40,yet these ladies,because they have started earning money will be forming too big,they will look down at a young man who drives a less expensive car than them,and chase the old money bags-till the money bag drops them for fresher meats,and the circle continues.

My advice for all you ladies,please enjoy your life,dont be a slave to money and material things,as it has really be-clouded all y'all sense of reasoning. Stop the forming cos no one send you.
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mmmmmm.... cool so ur a counselor for singles now abi?
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Just a wake up call.
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hmmm.... You've been noticed smiley
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by cruzita(f): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided so make we follow any prodigal son we see abi?

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
There's no made man at d begining. Someone must start from somewhere but when girl don do runz worth 50k per night severally and receiving huge gifts from rich alhajis and yahooboys, no how weh she go feel alright with a young graduate just starting with 60k even if she get d money to complement him, that their insatiable needs and the humiliating feeling of bowing to a man lower than u no go make am possible at all..hence they resolve to juju or cele fetish all to get a made man

3 Likes

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by ronald4lif(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol @ this isn't Europe or America. Mate, the streets of Europe and the U.S isn't paved with gold and it's also tough here though not as bad as Naija.

There are broke and homeless people in this part of the world just like there are in Naija and other developing countries. Not everyone here is 'rich' or can afford decent 3square meal.

Yes, the pay is remunerative and rewarding but so is the stress exhaustive and debilitating. Anyway, your message is worthy and spot on.

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by skywalker240(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
Lol @ this isn't Europe or America. Mate, the streets of Europe and the U.S isn't paved with gold and it's also tough here though not as bad as Naija.

There are broke and homeless people in this part of the world just like there are in Naija and other developing countries. Not everyone here is 'rich' or can afford decent 3square meal.

Yes, the pay is remunerative and rewarding but so is the stress exhaustive and debilitating. Anyway, your message is worthy and spot on.

We hear.

Doe's the ladies in your region keeps scouting 4 made men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by skywalker240(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op thats the gospel truth,..
Smh how i wish they would listen
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by skywalker240(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
the truth is the made men are 10% compared to the average and broke who takes 90%

So they keep searching 4 made men when their mates (d wise few) are busy building with the average and broke guys.

In this region only few are born made.
men ain't scarce, they are everywere the ladies just never gave them a chance.

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by ronald4lif(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
skywalker240:

We hear.

Doe's the ladies in your region keeps scouting 4 made men?

They mostly don't scout for made men but also won't settle for a skint dude. No woman want a lazy and potato couch fella who isn't resourceful, productive and independent.

They may not want your money but they want someone who is self-reliant and can pick or split up bills on a movie or dinner date.

This is because they earn their own money but what do you expect in Nigeria where the economy isn't buoyant and there are little or no jobs. Women just capitalised on men's lust for sex to make a living for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

They mostly don't scout for made men but also won't settle for a skint dude. No woman want a lazy and potato couch fella who isn't resourceful, productive and independent.

They may not want your money but they want someone who is self-reliant and can pick or split up bills on a movie or dinner date.

This is because they earn their own money but what do you expect in Nigeria where the economy isn't buoyant and there are little or no jobs. Women just capitalised on men's lust for sex to make a living for themselves.

Am speaking about honest hard working guys,a guy with a one room apartment,that can afford rent and pay bills. In Nigeria,we don't even expect our ladies to split bills with us when we go out. They are just misled and confused,most are just under peer influence.
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by skywalker240(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

To much extent you are right, with the lazy dudes and the economy that isn't bouyant at the momment,

But then u should know the ladies are also at fault here, unlike the ladies in your country, majority of them are lazy and aint even planning of being independent (if ever that thought pops up) they just want it all rosy they are never ready to face the reality side and that is the harsh economy.

over here, the ladies always go for the highest bidder which we know are the made men, and then ignore the average and struggling ones.
So u see they aint helping matters and then they end up the victim.

If i may ask what country are you from?.
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by ronald4lif(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
skywalker240:

To much extent you are right, with the lazy dudes and the economy that isn't bouyant at the momment,

But then u should know the ladies are also at fault here, unlike the ladies in your country, majority of them are lazy and aint even planning of being independent (if ever that thought pops up) they just want it all rosy they are never ready to face the reality side and that is the harsh economy.

over here, the ladies always go for the highest bidder which we know are the made men, and then ignore the average and struggling ones.
So u see they aint helping matters and then they end up the victim.

If i may ask what country are you from?.

I agree to the bold but I also think Nigerian men played significant role in the behaviour of our women towards dating and scouting for made men.

An average Nigerian rich fella believes he can get any woman to himself provided he's got the resources to splash on them. They meet a lady who confesses she's in a committed relationship but still insist they must date her and she must succumb.

To the wealthy Nigerian man money and materialism is all he needs to attract her choice woman so these despicable culture of using money to ensnare women has sunk deep into the conciousness and become an intrinsic element in women when making choices on who to date.

The Nigerian wealthy class ruined relationship conventional codes and not the women. Though the women also contributed but the root of the problem is the men.

I'm Nigerian but resident in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by ronald4lif(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
distributeinc:

Am speaking about honest hard working guys,a guy with a one room apartment,that can afford rent and pay bills. In Nigeria,we don't even expect our ladies to split bills with us when we go out. They are just misled and confused,most are just under peer influence.

I get the point really. This is where the disparity lies. A hardworking and independent fella shouldn't have a problem dating. A lot of our women depends on men too much and it's really annoying. Wonder why they would rather depend on a guy for their needs when they can be self reliant themselves.

Women should have some regard for themselves, it's shameful to shift individual responsibility to someone else. Really shameful.

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol so your advice is? "Get your heads outta the clouds and marry poor guys!" abi grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by skywalker240(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

I agree to the bold but I also think Nigerian men played significant role in the behaviour of our women towards dating and scouting for made men.

An average Nigerian rich fella believes he can get any woman to himself provided he's got the resources to splash on them. They meet a lady who confesses she's in a committed relationship but still insist they must date her and she must succumb.

To the wealthy Nigerian man money and materialism is all he needs to attract her choice woman so these despicable culture of using money to ensnare women has sunk deep into the conciousness and become an intrinsic element in women when making choices on who to date.

The Nigerian wealthy class ruined relationship conventional codes and not the women. Though the women also contributed but the root of the problem is the men.

I'm Nigerian but resident in Europe.

I agree the men (made) use of money as a means, but i ts not naturally d man's fault,

The ladies are just so greedy.

lets assume women in ur region that turns a made man that approach them down just to stick with their avarage or struggling partner are 3/7 then the ones in naija are 9/1

And its a result of so much greed.

U need to come and see them killing to have that 67 yrs old well made alhaji.
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Lol so your advice is? "Get your heads outta the clouds and marry poor guys!" abi grin

Average and poor are 2 different things entirely.

Are u rich,do u have 20million naira to ur name?

Stick ur heads in the clouds if you like,and I wish ur dreams of marrying a billionaire comes true.
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by ronald4lif(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
skywalker240:

I agree the men (made) use of money as a means, but i ts not naturally d man's fault,

The ladies are just so greedy.

lets assume women in ur region that turns a made man that approach them down just to stick with their avarage or struggling partner are 3/7 then the ones in naija are 9/1

And its a result of so much greed.

U need to come and see them killing to have that 67 yrs old well made alhaji.

Haha. The Dabota Lawson and Caroline Danjumas. grin

I get your point wella. The orientation is really poor and worrisome. The are many parents in Naija who even prays for their daughters to marry wealthy men so he can uplift the family from their suffering. They tell these girls not to settle for a broke guy as their family is broke and they need a man to 'wipe' away their 'tears'.

The male siblings who are frustrated with life are even hoping a rich dude come marry their sisters so he can also set them up. It's really crazy how anyone would ginger their wards on how to become a pest and liability to a man rather than moralize them on self-development. Funny.
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by skywalker240(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Haha. The Dabota Lawson and Caroline Danjumas. grin

I get your point wella. The orientation is really poor and worrisome. The are many parents in Naija who even prays for their daughters to marry wealthy men so he can uplift the family from their suffering. They tell these girls not to settle for a broke guy as their family is broke and they need a man to 'wipe' away their 'tears'.

The male siblings who are frustrated with life are even hoping a rich dude come marry their sisters so he can also set them up. It's really crazy how anyone would ginger their wards on how to become a pest and liability to a man rather than moralize them on self-development. Funny.

*laughs*

Thats how it is with them and the family effect 2
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
distributeinc:

Average and poor are 2 different things entirely.

Are u rich,do u have 20million naira to ur name?

Stick ur heads in the clouds if you like,and I wish ur dreams of marrying a billionaire comes true.
I know

I don't think I'm rich, no not yet

Don't be so aggressive na, I was just asking you the point of your soliloquy grin
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 23, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I know

I don't think I'm rich, no not yet

Don't be so aggressive na, I was just asking you the point of your soliloquy grin

It's an open advice,so the Lil girls might learn and know better.
Re: Naija Ladies Before You All Turn To Old Single Cargoes-time For Reality Check by xendra: 4:57am On Feb 23, 2016
These are the kind of nonsense people like you have told some ladies that made them end up in the wrong marriages. who said a 35yrs old lady cant find love and be happier in marriage than that her friend that married at 20 and is practically eating shit? this is what bad men say when they don't want to change,to get ladies to want to keep them despite their misbehaviours. and some ladies will do so much to keep a man that is not worth anybody's attention. l believe some women are better of being single than the excuse for marriage they are in.

(1) (Reply)

New Dating Site Own By 2 Nigerian Young minds / Y'all Can't Believe What Happened To Me Yesterday! (pics) / 10 Basic Joystick Shapes (analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.