Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady (24150 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Gossipblogger: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2018
This one must have had series of Breakups before crying out like this, Lol.. Twitter user Winnie Has offered the leadway for ladies to get a Potential Husband, In series of tweet she made, Winne said Before you marry a man make sure you must have sent him to the Market, Buy food stuffs, Boil rice, wash plates and fry plantain, According to her its to prove his love, But you know what, I will leave the replies for ya'll to give her.. See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/ladies-before-you-marry-send-your-man.html

3 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Gossipblogger: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by prospero5(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2018
hungry girl.
be going to your friends' houses to see if their husbands can cook or not. last last you will not get that belle from your friends' husbands that you are looking for.

her tweets tell much about her inclination.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2018
You've spoken well you're a wise girl wink

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by IamD18: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2018
>Your friend's husband came back from work and wanted yam/stew. He bought all necessary things for the stew. He was able to boil yam which you and your friend came and saw him eating with red oil.

>Another friend's husband refused to hold the baby while your friend cooks, she was cooking rice and banga stew.

Your friend's husband, your friend's husband. Where's your own husband?

With all your Twitter advice and lectures, you are yet to call a man your husband, but busy following married women to their home to gossip.

Last last, we know how your type will end up.

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Gourdoinc(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2018
thank you oh social media. fools now have a medium for expressing their foolery. madam we must share chores. please get a man first and do all this with him first before coming to lecture us.

people who haven't gotten a proposal yet will be advising about marriage

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2018
My husband do more than that......go to market/ wash plate n othr ous work....

3 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Headlesschicken(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2018
undecided Let him boil rice while u wash plate, thunder fall on you... undecided

16 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Chubhie: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2018
When you knock up your lady, Situational awareness demands that cooking,cleaning and watchman duties falls on you as a helpmate.

12 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by delugajackson: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
For your information, most of us were brought up very well in that regard so this really amounts to nothing. A few times I've asked ladies to cook, it's either they come up with excuses or they end up preparing a concoction.

Most of these slay queens will prefer you eat outside cause they know their deficiency. Ask her to prepare beans for you and I promise you will need a new set teeth as a result of too much stone.
As for washing of plates, why not turn him into your house boy officially?

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by austyn0(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gossipblogger:
This one must have had series of Breakups before crying out like this, Lol.. Twitter user Winnie Has offered the leadway for ladies to get a Potential Husband, In series of tweet she made, Winne said Before you marry a man make sure you must have sent him to the Market, Buy food stuffs, Boil rice, wash plates and fry plantain, According to her its to prove his love, But you know what, I will leave the replies for ya'll to give her
Give her which reply??...A fool at fourty is a fool forever.

6 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by austyn0(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
delugajackson:
For your information, most of us were brought up very well in that regard so this really amounts to nothing. A few times I've asked ladies to cook, it's either they come up with excuses or they end up preparing a concoction.

Most of these slay queens will prefer you eat outside cause they know their deficiency. Ask her to prepare beans for you and I promise you will need a new set teeth as a result of too much stone. As for washing plates, why not turn him to your house boy officially?
It is not abou the cooking or doing any of the chores....An old kid like the chairlady made mention of "ladies sending their man to.the market,, telling their man to do this and that in a home.." What arrant nonsense....

As a lady,, all you need doing is sit and watch how your man reacts to the activities in the house,, a real man is supposed to know when and how to handle his duties in a home.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by tetula123(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
I won't see it a problem helping my wife with chores at home..its no big deal for me.

15 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
austyn0:
It is not abou the cooking or doing any of the chores....An old kid like the chairlady made mention of "ladies sending their man to.the market,, telling their man to do this and that in a home.." What arrant nonsense....

As a lady,, all you need doing is sit and watch how your man reacts to the activities in the house,, a real man is supposed to know when and how to handle his duties in a home.

Well said bro

1 Like

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by mimimile93: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gossipblogger:
This one must have had series of Breakups before crying out like this, Lol.. Twitter user Winnie Has offered the leadway for ladies to get a Potential Husband, In series of tweet she made, Winne said Before you marry a man make sure you must have sent him to the Market, Buy food stuffs, Boil rice, wash plates and fry plantain, According to her its to prove his love, But you know what, I will leave the replies for ya'll to give her.. See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/ladies-before-you-marry-send-your-man.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Bunch of useless ediots.. Hope y'all pay the groom price and take up the manly responsibilities..

6 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by donjobill: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gossipblogger:

Gossip From Ebiwali--

This piece of advice is mainly meant for ladies who have natural penchant for dominating and domesticating their men. Very often such lady will marry a man with the hope of changing him to suit her nature only to find that the man is intractable. Then issues ensues.
In a relationship in which the lady wants to be in charge and control of the guy, it is best for both of them to know their respective status right from the onset. No trial and error! Some ladies even discipline their guy for correction any time he messes up.

3 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lazy ass. Ask her to split bills with her bf now,she will remember that she is a woman and that men are meant to take responsibilities.

15 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Opinionated: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
GET READY TO MARRY YOURSELF THEN

5 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Slavery or what
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Ellabae(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy this is so hilarious. But that's too much for me to ask of a man. Respect should be given to a man nd he would know when to help.

13 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by sod09(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
What manner of fuckery is this...too irrelevant attention seeking mofos

2 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by inoki247: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
wu b diz one? if we say lez start sharing ouse bills, children schl fees now dey will b crying like a town cryer. Domestic chores ko Domestic Animal ni...

2 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Darkseid(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
I'm a guy and I love doing house chores because I'm neat to a fault, I enjoy going to the market, I cook my own food because I hate restaurants, so I don,t see any biggie there.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by thoollz: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is why I hate Twitter. They can lie ehn. See this one trying to pass a message by lying. One friend's husband...another friend's husband, Haba, what of ladies that don't know how to cook. Or families where d husband is d better cook?
No woman should be enslaved in her matrimonial home, but each person has a part or responsibility to play in a home.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol. There’s nothing wrong helping out to do domestic chores na, provided that her financial input is substantially felt grin

1 Like

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Zi: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
True, very true!
Problem is that some boys are raised or should I say they raised themselves thinking a woman is being raised to serve them!

Most annoyingly, regular guys with a basic livelihood. If you are rich, fine! You can employ domestic help around the house. But if you are surviving on a regular paycheck, abeg bend down and work. Learn to wash, learn to cook basic meals, learn to care etc.

I just ran away from my relationship because of this reason.
He doesn't help out around the house no matter how much you "encourage" him.
A glutton that doesn't consider if others have eaten or not, everything must go down!
Also foul-mouthed, "Baby why do you like wasting money" because I bought two sieves and two kitchen sponges undecided

I told him straight up, "if we give birth to one or two kids, it will be two adults to taking care of those kids, not one adult taking care of two kids and an overgrown baby". Lol

This is the 21st century, women nowadays also work 8-5pm. You must learn basic life skills - chikena.

See you in Shiloh crew oya come for my head cheesy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ellabae:
cheesy this is so hilarious. But that's too much for me to ask of a man. Respect should be given to a man nd he would know when to help.

Feminists are coming for your head cheesy

But on a serious note, when true love exists, each partner will be willing to help one another unconditionally

2 Likes

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by nabegibeg: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gossipblogger:

Gossip From Ebiwali--

Sawdust brain

1 Like

Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by Ellabae(f): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
DanXplore:

Feminists are coming for your head cheesy
I am waiting for them cheesy
Re: 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady by spiritedtete: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Marriage is not meant for everyone... if you can't abide by what it brings... then stay single. Instead of unlucky you trying to ruin other people's home.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.