Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Article: The Cheaters Lodge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Article: The Cheaters Lodge (604 Views)

Types Of Cheaters / Very Interesting Article!! The First Time I Made Love (A Must Read) / Women Cheat More Than Men And Are The Main Cheaters In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article: The Cheaters Lodge by zikmarty: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
One good Saturday morning not so long ago, I visited the barber’s shop to get a new haircut as my girl friend had threw too many gibes at me over my overly grown hair. I had to abandon my dream of looking like Osama Biladen or Santa Claus and look good for her.

No sooner had I got to the saloon that I realized I had stepped into a time bomb. The guys argued on virtually every topic that was in the newspaper one of them held. They argued about religion with all the strength in them that I almost thought I was in middle of a Christian versus Muslim fight; they soon got into current affairs that I could not help but marvel at their knowledge of history. Some of them were mentioning dates liked it was written on their palms.

I noticed more passion when they touched down on sports matter; I could tell what football clubs each of them support from their argument. The salon had turn more of a market place than what it really was, I was enjoying every bit of the whole drama except for the saliva that landed on me from the debaters as they often turned to me as if I was a judge to decide on the matter as they state their cases since I was neutral and had not taken any side in any of the matters argued. It got worse when the man holding the newspaper turned the page and read out a topic loud; “wife pours acid on husband for cheating on her”.
I was surprised all the guys for the first time since I had been in the room, agreed on something. This time I was not needed to judge or decide who wins the case as they all in unison felt the woman was wrong not because she bathed her husband with acid for cheating on her but because they felt everybody both men and women cheats hence no one was worthy to frown at it.

I was shocked and could not believe my ears. For crying at loud, most of these men were married and if this was what they thought I’m confused as to what to think. I went on to ask one of the chief speaker who from his stories seem to be the cheat master, if he loved his wife and his strong affirmative positive response got me rather more confused. How could he love his wife so much as he said he did and still cheat on her?
I remembered accompanying my girl friend to the women salon once to buy weaves. She felt it was not necessary for me to go with her but I insisted not because I really loved to go but because I had read somewhere that ladies find guys/men who accompany their girlfriends/wives to the salon, extremely romantic. I wanted her to see me as an extremely romantic fellow, so poor silly me dragged myself to the ladies’ salon.

At the women’s salon, for the few minutes I was there, I heard different stories of how they caught their partners cheating on them, how they cheat on their partners and the ones that were yet to, were getting free lectures and mapping out their plans on how they will cheat on their partner. I hit myself couple of times and yanked my ear to make sure I was not dreaming and my ear was hearing right. I left the salon wishing I had listened to my girl friend’s advice and stayed back but I was happy I got that experience.
I left both salons surprise, bewildered and speechless. I couldn’t even think straight, has sex become so cheap that people now consider being faithful and trustworthy too expensive to be real? Has cheating become too rampant that it is now seen as normal and every tom dick and harry affair?
Since both of these my experiences, I had become more confuse than I have ever been on any topic and I have not stopped asking myself and any one I feel can give me a tangible answer to this jamb question; why do people cheat?

airtime giveaways:

Mtn:
4601 7272 9676 4203
6589 5633 3825 3872
0299 8940 5314 9041

Glo:
34307 51450 28166
Mtn Gh:

Etisalat:
3756 2024 4616 644
http://www.kizorita.com/2016/02/article-cheaters-lodge-why-do-people.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Article: The Cheaters Lodge by iceberylin(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
The Glory involved....
Trying something else too wink

Thanks for the Airtym.
Re: Article: The Cheaters Lodge by shut(f): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
iceberylin:
The Glory involved....
Trying something else too wink

Thanks for the Airtym.

Glory?
There's no glory in cheating. Cheaters are capable of murder cool

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Tell A Girl He's A Virgin Or Just Leave It Out? / Masturbation And Sex, Which Worst / Remarrying As A Widow And A Single Mother.what Are The Odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.