Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (700 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jonaifame22(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: . by benedictnsi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Omo see karma oooo cheesy
Re: . by Mutuwa(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
jonaifame22:
My friend is dating my sister behind my back secretly and the little money I give to her to support her,he still manages to deceive her and collect a good part of it frm her and he'll still fvck her again and I'm very sure of that.
Now I met his younger sister on the road and she asked me if I had a small spare fone that I can give to her for her to manage for the mean time, and yes I do have another fone it's a torch 2 I stopped using on december 24th when I bought the bold 5 I'm using now and I made her understand that I have one but it's not a small fone, so I took her home and showed her buh I explained to her that I'll get her a fone or even give her the torch 2 cos I've not used it since last year and it's still in perfect condition,
So as we spoke I jus remembered the time her brother made my sister lie and collect money frm me so he can fix his samsung galaxy screen and afterwards wrote on his watsapp status "thank you bae for the cash gift u're one in a million", there and then I knew it was my time to shine too on his sister
So right there in my room,I began to tell her that I like her very mch and I'm capable of taking care of her of which she knows, then I started lieing to her that she's the reason why I'm still close to her brother cos I hope to get her to date me through her brother and so many other lies I told her of which I can't remember, after that I told her to be free wth me and act like a big gal and everything will be fine,then I held her hands and drew her close to me and she did not resist me and I slept wth her, buh I don't feel like given her the fone cos I told her to come back in the evening to get it after she has done her welcome back sim card.
Should I jus give her the fone since I have achieved my aim, or jus bone up!

one one. The Devil no go vex.

however,what proof do you have that he had slept with your sister a such? if it is circumstantial or just an erroneous presumptions,then sorry is your case.
Re: . by Samtexboily(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
give her the fone nah

omo see levels
Re: . by calculator123(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
2 wrongs don't make a right,ur sis must be matured to know what right and wrong.by the way,u need jesus since u committed Fornication.
Re: . by deathmen12: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
hahaha guys sha. oga give her d phone o

(1) (Reply)

Love Woes:woman Arrests Man She Paid To Marry Her For Impregnating Another Lady / Can You Eat? Check Out The Cakes This Nurse Made In-line With Her Job (sensitive / Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.