Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,718 members, 7,827,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? (698 Views)

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by mamagee3(f): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Which of these football superstars will I make a better couple with?

Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. Please state the reason for your choice.
Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
Heheheheheh. I don laff diie. Wetin my babe chop 2day weh dey affect her like dis

Buhari is most suitable 4 u anyway
Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by Perfecttouch(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
mamagee3:

BANCE ! reason? I just came back from ban so I no want wahala.

But on a serious note, the mod that banned me is wicked,he be like say hand dey always scratch am!
Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by VickyRotex(f): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by Royle2014(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mehn! This ya typhoid don reach plateau
Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
mamagee3:

Get a Job, and get a life!
Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by pussyeater(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
mamagee3:

Ballotelli... Mumu undecided
Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by pussyeater(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you look normal in ur picture. Though one eye is looking eastward and the other northwards while ur face is facing forward......... Guess ur issues appear once you hold your phone and log into nairaland. Am sure u hold more water in you than u let off here.

If you have to be this way, then don't use ur real pic on ur dp, lest u contest for a political position in future and ur opponents use ur activities here as proof , that you aren't of sound mind.

Cheers
Looking Ibadan like looking Oyo
Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you look normal in ur picture. Though one eye is looking eastward and the other northwards while ur face is facing forward......... Guess ur issues appear once you hold your phone and log into nairaland. Am sure u hold more water in you than u let off here.

If you have to be this way, then don't use ur real pic on ur dp, lest u contest for a political position in future and ur opponents use ur activities here as proof , that you aren't of sound mind.

Cheers
Chai grin grin lol
Re: Do You Think I And Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make A Great Couple? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
OP na Bance fit you::

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Important Things About The Sperm That Each Woman Must Know / Photo: Caption This Type Of Kiss / Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.