Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48390 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
mokoshalb:
You inputed a very wrong format, it should be something like www.mokoshalb.com/sitemap.xml
Hi bro. thanks for the great job you are doing on here.
I just created a blog and I'd love you to review it and tell me the things That are missing out in the blog. Please not that i have not started posting anything meaningful. Those posts were for testing purpose. I want to be done with design/appearance of the blog before i focus on other things.
www.debate.com.ng
Your critics and opinions are most welcome
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
fighal:
Hi bro. thanks for the great job you are doing on here.
I just created a blog and I'd love you to review it and tell me the things That are missing out in the blog. Please not that i have not started posting anything meaningful. Those posts were for testing purpose. I want to be done with design/appearance of the blog before i focus on other things.
www.debate.com.ng
Your critics and opinions are most welcome
I just accessed the blog and I must say, it's a good one, the design is nice and responsive, very cool load speed, an impressive niche also, now you can have a perfect start!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
mokoshalb:
I just accessed the blog and I must say, it's a good one, the design is nice and responsive, very cool load speed, an impressive niche also, now you can have a perfect start!
Yippppy!!! Thanks bro.
Journey Loading
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tnx bros....

On it
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by harrison12(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]SECOND PRINCIPLE:[/size]
:
Open up Settings >> Search preferences >> Custom Robots.txt >> Enable >> Paste The below Code >> Save Changes.
::

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /search
Allow: /

Sitemap: http://www.YOUROWNURL.com/sitemap.xml

::
Remember to edit the www.YOUROWNURL.com with ur own url...
when you are also done with this, u are few steps away from massive traffic...
will u also paste the code given from sitemap?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
harrison12:
will u also paste the code given from sitemap?
which code are you referring to..?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Brightgem(f): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
mokoshalb:
Hi, welldone with the patience responding to everyone. Pls does this work on wordpress? Help review my blog too with any suggestions. www.yourhealthattitude.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Brightgem:
Hi, welldone with the patience responding to everyone. Pls does this work on wordpress? Help review my blog too with any suggestions. www.yourhealthattitude.com
Your blog is nice and Ok, for an hosted wordpress blog, that load speed is perfect, now look into the following:
1. That green/red logo at the top should be reduced or removed.
2. I think your theme doesn't support footer section, It will be better if you can get it fixed.
3. For your post font, you might consider increasing it to a standard of 13.5 to 14 for legibility.
With those, you are good to go!. cool
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Simeon4real(m): 3:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Hey bro @mokoshalb You're doing a great job. Please review my blog www.techviber.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Simeon4real:
Hey bro @mokoshalb You're doing a great job. Please review my blog www.techviber.com
A good blog you have there, but your logo doesn't fit well on the header on PC view, try using a transparent logo, best of all you have good load speed...also post more unique content
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by grosy: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Pls review my blog, http://ojomasule..com and again my propeller ads nt showin on blog what i get is blue table
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
mokoshalb:
A good blog you have there, but your logo doesn't fit well on the header on PC view, try using a transparent logo, best of all you have good load speed...also post more unique content
Hi bro, I have verified ownership of my blog on google. The link for bing is not connecting. I noticed something on my blog yesterday, When i published a post with a long title that picture attached to the turns black on main page but if you click on the poat the picture displays very fine. I don't know if u have any idea as to what might be the issue.. my blogging plartform is blogger
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
fighal:
Hi bro, I have verified ownership of my blog on google. The link for bing is not connecting. I noticed something on my blog yesterday, When i published a post with a long title that picture attached to the turns black on main page but if you click on the poat the picture displays very fine. I don't know if u have any idea as to what might be the issue.. my blogging plartform is blogger
Try to use another browser for the bing.
As for the image not showing always download the image first then upload, If you copy directly, some template won't detect it...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
mokoshalb:
Try to use another browser for the bing.
As for the image not showing always download the image first then upload, If you copy directly, some template won't detect it...
i downloaded it
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by harrison12(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
mokoshalb:
the one that will be given from sitemap. Or wont there be such
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by harrison12(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls i need review on this blog, www.harryscope.com
Thanks for your immediate reply
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by tectonotimes: 3:01am On Sep 30, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by marhoinspire: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by lucyorloski: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Read this blog to get great ideas to get traffic to your website or blog :- http://www.seoheights.com/blog/increase-website-blog-traffic-free/
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by imocheezy1: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Mokoshalb has really been of great help to me...I love what you have done for us bro...There has been a large boost in my blog's traffic ever since...You guys can check it out [url=chiviato..com]HERE[/url]
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2016
imocheezy1:
Mokoshalb has really been of great help to me...I love what you have done for us bro...There has been a large boost in my blog's traffic ever since...You guys can check it out [url=chiviato..com]HERE[/url]
First Report! good to hear, BTW keep the ball rolling...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by twosquare(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Naija247Gists: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
bro pls kingly check out my blog.
I'm buying my domain this week.
www.wowgists..com
thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Check mine bro.
Khalidsblog.com Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Naija247Gists:
bro pls kingly check out my blog.

I'm buying my domain this week.

www.wowgists..com

thanks
Work on your blog arrangements and blog title... then get the domain..
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by greatzema: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
What about those using wordpress ??
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by dhummystecah(f): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hi
Pls help me to review my few days old blog
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by KaptaynKush: 1:51am On Oct 02, 2016
bro pls check out my blog .criticisms r welcomed [url]gists101.com[/url]
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by leo1234(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Please help me review my site www.okmedics.com
Google is not seeing it.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Wizmike111(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
This lessons of yours as really been helpful to me
Pls I need review for my site www.naijcrackgist..com
Cheers !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.