Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48371 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by simpledone2020: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
:
Hey bloggers, Am pleased to help individuals who are having challenges with the main strength of a blog >> TRAFFIC, Though i may not be an expertise in blogging but at-least the few i know will definitely help you as a blogger to boost your traffic by nothing less than 40% I guarantee...
:
To start with I will be dropping those great tutorials in series, one after the other, so as for you to benefits from its fully!...
:
You are also allowed to drop your URLs for my reviews based on experiences...
:
Note: WordPress Bloggers are also Included...
:
www.mokoshalb.com
www.filetent.com
www.gurusarenna.com
thank for the tutor.. Pls help me review my blog www.simpledone.tk
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by rilwan09: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
check out and tell me what you think www.rilnetnigeria.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Eddodoh(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]FIFTH PRINCIPLE[/size]

:::

These fifth principle of mine will help you Utilize fully, the power of your h1 and h2 tags...
<h1>....</h1> represents your Blog's Title
<h2>....</h2> repesents your individual post's title
so we need to fully utilize these tags to get the better of them..
Now go to your blogger dashboard >> Then Templates >> Edit HTML. >> Search for <h1 class='title'> then replace this with the following code >> <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "index"'>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "archive"'>
&lt;h1 class='title'&gt;
<b:else/>
&lt;h2 class='title'&gt;
</b:if>
&lt;h1 class='title'&gt;

that's not all friends, now search for >> </h1>
then replace with this >> <b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "index"'>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "archive"'>
&lt;/h1&gt;
&lt;/h2&gt;
&lt;/h1&gt;

Yeah, that's all for now, and that will do the trick...NOTE::: Let me know if my previous principles before now have been working for you or has improved your blog, because i have tested them my self and confirmed working, I will make sure I meet my target of increasing your traffic by 40%, if you play along with me!...
Stay updated for more...
www.mokoshalb.com
I could not find anything like h1, but I saw h2. How do I about it?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Eddodoh:

I could not find anything like h1, but I saw h2. How do I about it?
use it...

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ezychris(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
mokoshalb:
use it...
Good evening Baba, help me review my blog www.ezydaniel..com.

I'm also having problems paying for my domain name to Godaddy, do you what i can do?

Please reply.
Mokoshalb
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2016
ezychris:

Good evening Baba, help me review my blog www.ezydaniel..com.

I'm also having problems paying for my domain name to Godaddy, do you what i can do?

Please reply.
Mokoshalb
your blog still uses a default template, give it a better design with a responsive template...

You can try other registrar like domainking instead of godaddy, godaddy seems to have frequent payment issues....
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by twosquare(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
mokoshalb:
your blog still uses a default template, give it a better design with a responsive template...

You can try other registrar like domainking instead of godaddy, godaddy seems to have frequent payment issues....
help review this blog: http://www.scribeofrighteousness.net/
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
twosquare:
help review this blog: http://www.scribeofrighteousness.net/
Your blog is OK, I must say, from the layout to the color combo and niche all on point... Just keep posting unique and attractive contents, then you will get a good traffic...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by twosquare(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
mokoshalb:
Your blog is OK, I must say, from the layout to the color combo and niche all on point... Just keep posting unique and attractive contents, then you will get a good traffic...
Okay, thanks sir.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ezychris(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
mokoshalb:

Thanks so much boss.

Please where can i get a templates? Know anyone I can buy from?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
ezychris:

Thanks so much boss.

Please where can i get a templates? Know anyone I can buy from?
pm via signature...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by hayPizzle(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]SECOND PRINCIPLE:[/size]
:
Open up Settings >> Search preferences >> Custom Robots.txt >> Enable >> Paste The below Code >> Save Changes.
::

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /search
Allow: /

Sitemap: http://www.YOUROWNURL.com/sitemap.xml

Remember to edit the www.YOUROWNURL.com with ur own url...
when you are also done with this, u are few steps away from massive traffic...
must I have a sitemap b4 I can copy this code to my blog
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
hayPizzle:
must I have a sitemap b4 I can copy this code to my blog
No
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by hayPizzle(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
mokoshalb:
No
ok....but it keep telling me say ah no comply with the policies
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Peternet: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by hayPizzle(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2016
mokoshalb:
No
plz epp

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by hayPizzle(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]SECOND PRINCIPLE:[/size]
:
Open up Settings >> Search preferences >> Custom Robots.txt >> Enable >> Paste The below Code >> Save Changes.

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /search
Allow: /

Sitemap: http://www.YOUROWNURL.com/sitemap.xml

Remember to edit the www.YOUROWNURL.com with ur own url...
when you are also done with this, u are few steps away from massive traffic...

same tin.. e Don tire me sef.
buh can u epp me review my blog bruv..

www.androcrib.blogpost.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by madusbrown: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
bro please help review my blog www.brownteks.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by successchima(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2016
pls u guys should help and review this website for me www.joinsuccesslink.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by sweetsandy4luv(f): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2016
for all the latest news around the globe visit:::::::http://www.newsflashngr.com/
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kellyjoesteve: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice work u are doing here God bless u real good www.eisteve..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by goverment(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Another way to increase traffic are:
* Solving problem with your blog
* Use SEMrush to track and create backlinks
* Use SEO Powersuit for:
* Link Assistant
* Spyglass to spy your competitors and also steal their traffic
* to find problem people talk about
* to find influencer comtact in other to promote your content to their mail

Use Samurai or long tail pro to find long tail keyword

You can schedule your or part of your post to all your social media using buffer

You can manage and monitor or keep track of your social activities with hootsuit

To increase social signal in your blog, you can use social locker to lock part of your content, unless visitors like or share your content to there social media before he can read your full content

Don't forget to insert inline related post in your blog

Use website Audit to find fault in your site and correct it

Use keyword as your image alt text

There are lot more to increase traffic
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by PhilexOG: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Hey bro ....... pls i need your review of my blog
www.gistonfleek.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Sunday172(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Check this out for me baba

www.Gist70.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by chibuzor05(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Publishing a post is one thing, getting the traffic is another.

Good news! Simply learn HOW TO GENERATE MASSIVE TRAFFIC FROM SOCIAL SHARES
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
seems deleted!
hayPizzle:

same tin.. e Don tire me sef.
buh can u epp me review my blog bruv..

www.androcrib.blogpost.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
madusbrown:
bro please help review my blog www.brownteks.com
Beautiful blog you got there, nice load speed and cool logo, but u may try to reduce the size on PC view...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
successchima:
pls u guys should help and review this website for me www.joinsuccesslink.com
Nice blog, ok niche, bt try to structure your text format, they look scattered on PC view...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
I must commend your blog design, but fill in some widget items by the sidebars, post format also okay, nice font size...
kellyjoesteve:
Nice work u are doing here God bless u real good www.eisteve..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilexOG:
Hey bro ....... pls i need your review of my blog
www.gistonfleek.com
An image logo could have done better, try also to reduce the widget by the sidebar, nice niche and design though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.