Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48332 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kennedy45(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please review my blog www.kennedyclement..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
kennedy45:
Please review my blog
www.kennedyclement..com
Your blog is OK on mobile, but PC view is a bit awful,
1. Change the background, its consume load speed.
2. Arrange widgets in other according to their priority.
3. Increase the font of text on PC, its a bit tiny...

with that, I see you good to go...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kennedy45(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
Your blog is OK on mobile, but PC view is a bit awful,
1. Change the background, its consume load speed.
2. Arrange widgets in other according to their priority.
3. Increase the font of text on PC, its a bit tiny...

with that, I see you good to go...

ok!thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Steps for a little SEO..Nice
Check my signature below.Dont miss out.Humans and Not bots
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by gabydaniels(m): 2:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Please have a look at my blog site: www.newplushot.com
Let me know what you think
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2016
gabydaniels:
Please have a look at my blog site: www.newplushot.com
Let me know what you think
Your blog is OK bro... everything from the widgets arrangement to the header position, thy are pretty cool, keep it up! nice load speed included! cheesy
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by grosy: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pls review my blog http://OJomasule..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kingDELE(m): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Plz give my blog a review + do u think it's ripe for Adsense?

www.realwaves.com.ng
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2016
grosy:
Pls review my blog http://OJomasule..com
your blog still has a long way to go... The layout and design us bad... Try to customize it...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2016
kingDELE:
Plz give my blog a review + do u think it's ripe for Adsense?

www.realwaves.com.ng
You should enable custom view for mobile then arrange your widgets properly, If you have above 20 unique posts u are good to go...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kingDELE(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
mokoshalb:
You should enable custom view for mobile then arrange your widgets properly, If you have above 20 unique posts u are good to go...
thanks man
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Capableben(m): 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
mokoshalb:

your blog is very nice, the template design is awesome!.
but let me recommend you some better adjustment:
1. get a domain
2. reduce the lenght of topics on the Homepage

with that i think u are off to success!
how about mine ? www.ogabenji..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Capableben:
how about mine ? www.ogabenji..com
Your blog design is not cool, get a better template and customize to your taste, btw which niche are you..? your blog seems to be a multi niche one... try to focus on 1 or 2 niches mainly... wink
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Capableben(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
mokoshalb:
Your blog design is not cool, get a better template and customize to your taste, btw which niche are you..? your blog seems to be a multi niche one... try to focus on 1 or 2 niches mainly... wink
Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kingDELE(m): 6:09am On Sep 07, 2016
After our last discussion, I do more research and reframe my blog to dis: www.realwaves.com.ng

Plz, I have infolinks approved. Plz does infolinks has banner ads?
mokoshalb:
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
kingDELE:
After our last discussion, I do more research and reframe my blog to dis: www.realwaves.com.ng

Plz, I have infolinks approved. Plz does infolinks has banner ads?
Nice!
Now lemme point out some few glitches:
1. Their are 3 blank widgets at the top, before the posts, AdSense ads I suppose, reduce it to 1, adsense bot is smart enough to detect one.
2. As it may not please you, please avoid infolinks ads, It distract visitors attention and also increase Bounce Rate, their payment not too successful, my advice; keep it off.
3. Your header logo; the height is something else, it should not exceed 100px on the average, its too long; it covers almost the first look in 3.5 inch android...

Others are cool, take care of those listed above... wink
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kingDELE(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
mokoshalb:
Nice!
Now lemme point out some few glitches:
1. Their are 3 blank widgets at the top, before the posts, AdSense ads I suppose, reduce it to 1, adsense bot is smart enough to detect one.
2. As it may not please you, please avoid infolinks ads, It distract visitors attention and also increase Bounce Rate, their payment not too successful, my advice; keep it off.
3. Your header logo; the height is something else, it should not exceed 100px on the average, its too long; it covers almost the first look in 3.5 inch android...

Others are cool, take care of those listed above... wink
thanks. I really appreciate
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Olive64(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]THIRD PRINCIPLE[/size]

:::
Next is to make Search Engines Your Padi
You will have to register your blog to all the following great search engines for them to drive you mad traffic:

1: Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en
2: Bing/Yahoo: http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
these 2 major search engines must not be ignored!
enter through those links and submit your blog URL and Sitemap {i hope u know how to create a sitemap} then a HTML code will be given to you as a verification barrier...
once u paste the code in ur template HTML, the search engine will start crawling ur blog to save its contents...
expect more great tips...

Ehnn... thanks for the info. I submitted my sitemap to Bing and there were no problems, but submitting my sitemap to Google is giving me problems. I keep getting this error message and it's pending forever.

We encountered an error while trying to access your Sitemap. Please ensure your Sitemap follows our guidelines and can be accessed at the location you provided and then resubmit.

Network unreachable: robots.txt unreachableWe were unable to crawl your Sitemap because we found a robots.txt file at the root of your site but were unable to download it. Please ensure that it is accessible or remove it completely.
cry
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Toluwani113: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
mokoshalb:

ur blog is ok.., but make sure you do the following:
1. get a custom domain.
2. Rearrange the Right Side bar or reduce the widgets there.
3. finally, post often, as ur niche requires it
:
Remember to follow my tips above, and gradually u will pave through...
I just modified my blog template, kindly Check the design and rate it pls www.dailyschoolgist..com

Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by LawrenceUMS: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
ATTEND THIS 2-DAYS FREE ICT TRAINING ORGANISED BY RCCG CHURCH

Hear this!

There are (good) jobs out there but they require certain Digital or ICT expertise, without them, no job but just peanuts. Things are pratically changing swiftly - yesterday it was Televisions in vogue but today it's Smart phones and incredible PC's - with these you can be within the confine of your room, in a bus or your toilet and still connect to the world, be heard and earn a living.

Billions of people are on the internet exchanging assorted information that worth Trillions of dollars. The question is, where do you belong or fit in...?

Are you an aspiring web developer, mobile developer, e-commerce owner, a blogger, a photographer, a make up artist or you are new to some ICT expertise.

Then enter the world of ICT & Creativity for FREE

Attend #EMPOWER-ICT

{A 2-day FREE TRaining Programme}

In....

- Web Design & Development
- Graphics Design
- Mobile App Development
- Photography
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- 3D Animations
- Web Application Development
- Digital Media Marketing
- Photography

Date: September 23 & 24th, 2016

Time: 12 noon - 5pm (Friday 23rd)

10am - 3pm (Saturday 24th)

Venue:

RCCG Royal Tabernacle Area
70a, Oshola Street, off College Road, Ogba, Lagos

Host: Pastor Gbenga Ajayi (ZONAL/AREA PASTOR)

Pastor E.A Adeboye (General Oversea, RCCG Worldwide)

Registration form on

www.umstraining.com

BBM 7AF02B2D
5C3ABB44

Presented by RCCG Royal Tabernacle, Ogba, Lagos