Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Hot Weather - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Weather (1487 Views)

Lagos Weather Right Now Is For Two.....or More / Weather Tv Presenter Goes Red Faced As Boobs Slips From Bra (pics, Vid) / Hot Weather: My Girlfriend Wanna Dump Me. Plz Help! (2) (3) (4)

Hot Weather by Toks2008(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
I have seen many hot weathers in Nigeria but this present one is Epic.

To sleep at night has become a herculian task and even those with Airconditioners seldom have electricity supply to power them and even no power to put your fans on always.

Bathing several times a day sef no help matters and im begining to wonder why this hot season be like sey e different.

For people who sweat a lot na wahala to even start touching body with your spouse as you have to cope with sweat which is a show spoiler...shey we all know how women hate sweating during the act.

Yes some may not feel it as they have the resources to generate power for themselves 24/7 but for those who cant abeg how una dey cope?

Lalasticlala abeg how you dey cope? i have decided to buy extra bed to put in my compound to start sleeping outside at night while the hot weather lasts.

Odiegwu.
Re: Hot Weather by demarc001: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Each season got its advantage. Na naija factors dey kill us now
Re: Hot Weather by lumydee44: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
If we had stable economy and power supply, someone would have produced affordable A/C units.
Re: Hot Weather by firstking01(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
As i dey type this thing now sef i dey sweatsad
Re: Hot Weather by iceberylin(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Person no fit slay again angry
Re: Hot Weather by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
iceberylin:
ogami. where have u been
Re: Hot Weather by iceberylin(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrsPhyno:

ogami. where have u been
My phone spoil.. the hike in dollar price no wan lemme change the screen grin

But didnt stop me from missing you..
Re: Hot Weather by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
I went out riding a bike today.

And I absolutely regretted it. I literally had to strip naked(didn't remove the boxers tho. grin) and fan myself with both hands before I could stop sweating.

I just don't know what is going on. let the rain come already!

(Although, even rain has it's problems. sad)

Re: Hot Weather by Toks2008(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
lumydee44:
If we had stable economy and power supply, someone would have produced affordable A/C units.

Honestly i will lose hope finally if after the end of this administration,there is no visible improvement in power supply.

The money i spend in one month on fuel is more than minimum wages of 2 people
yet i still cant afford 24/7 constant supply.

Wahala dey.
Re: Hot Weather by Toks2008(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
iceberylin:
Slay...
LOBATAN.
Re: Hot Weather by cruzita(f): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided even the air from the fan still dey hot
Re: Hot Weather by lumydee44: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Honestly i will lose hope finally if after the end of this administration,there is no visible improvement in power supply.

The money i spend in one month on fuel is more than minimum wages of 2 people
yet i still cant afford 24/7 constant supply.

Wahala dey.
E go better, i remember back then around 2007,2008 when i was envisaging what Nigeria would look like come 2016, Stable power supply was what i was seeing since ghana had one back then. Here we are in reality,still no power but we're still grinding. I wonder how we can endure bad governance till we can't take it no more.
Re: Hot Weather by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
lumydee44:

E go better, i remember back then around 2007,2008 when i was envisaging what Nigeria would look like come 2016, Stable power supply was what i was seeing since ghana had one back then. Here we are in reality,still no power but we're still grinding. I wonder how we can endure bad governance till we can't take it no more.

No be small thing.

I was in Ghana for 5days and despite the cooler weather,not once did the light blink and i began to wonder where Nigeria went wrong.

The craziest twist is that we have very crazy government policies..imagine the govt proposing a hike in tariffs for a non existent service.

Indeed there was a country
Re: Hot Weather by healthyarena(f): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
hot hot hot
Re: Hot Weather by kingsilly(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
My fan is of no use, it's just rolling and nothing is cooling around me, the heat is serious, the rain yesterday make things worse, all the heat buried down earth, e bring am up. I haf taya
Re: Hot Weather by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
iceberylin:

My phone spoil.. the hike in dollar price no wan lemme change the screen grin

But didnt stop me from missing you..
LOL i miss u too. how are u surviving the heat bros
Re: Hot Weather by iceberylin(m): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2016
MrsPhyno:

LOL i miss u too. how are u surviving the heat bros
My Gen is Banging 24/7... Funny enough PHCN has abandoned us... Hope it didn't get to you.. kiss
Re: Hot Weather by ggrin(f): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2016
I no fit sleep ontop my 43k mattress, jus imaginesad

Re: Hot Weather by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2016
ggrin:
I no fit sleep ontop my 43k mattress, jus imaginesad

so we should start crying or what? undecided
Re: Hot Weather by ggrin(f): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
so we should start crying or what? undecided
I no blame u naangry
Re: Hot Weather by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2016
ggrin:
I no blame u naangry

iyawo goldenRiver
Re: Hot Weather by ggrin(f): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
iyawo goldenRiver
to straff sef na yawasadlipsrsealed
Re: Hot Weather by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2016
ggrin:
to straff sef na yawasadlipsrsealed
you go do am for inside owena damn abi Na river cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot Weather by Toks2008(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided even the air from the fan still dey hot

Just showered yet no difference..Eleyi gidigan o.

And this i the irony of life as it is so freezing in the states as we write.
Re: Hot Weather by ggrin(f): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you go do am for inside owena damn abi Na river cheesy cheesy
see as I koba myself shaangryangry

God forbidangry grin
Re: Hot Weather by boboLIL(m): 1:18am On Feb 23, 2016
We are in the era of change....
Re: Hot Weather by GoldenJAT(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2016
E sure me say SUN, DE do competition......
Re: Hot Weather by Toks2008(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2016
boboLIL:
We are in the era of change....
Indeed.
Re: Hot Weather by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
iceberylin:

My Gen is Banging 24/7... Funny enough PHCN has abandoned us... Hope it didn't get to you.. kiss
I never liked it when they changed the name to PHCN... it just doesnt have the flow that 'NEPA' does
I would say I'm cool as a cucumber but u know NLers have no chill when it comes to that word grin
Re: Hot Weather by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
The thing is overtly tiring sef, those of wey u say get means to power AC sef ain't left out exclusively. We drink water like Camel wey never see water for like 7 Years... Just no, this Buhari season no be small thing oh.. Doubt if I will be able to cope till next month before running away oh
Re: Hot Weather by iceberylin(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I never liked it when they changed the name to PHCN... it just doesnt have the flow that 'NEPA' does
I would say I'm cool as a cucumber but u know NLers have no chill when it comes to that word grin
Imagine them Na..they could change their names but not Turbo set....
Went on a fuel trip tO the power Generation section R/s.. Has twenty sectors but just 2 was producing...and they cant store charges from thunder instead they use Sky wires to send the volts to the earth....staffs looked malnourished sef grin

My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. / Funny Lies Most Guys Tell Ladies / Oral Discussion