Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. (1482 Views)

My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / My Conversation With A Girl I Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by Nobody: 7:38am On May 27, 2016
I opened my inbox, I saw her "hi" I replied with "hey girl", that was how the conversation started, I was expecting it to end soon because she didn't ask me any question like "how much is your weavon? , "where did you buy your shoe?" ,"is your school post utme out? which was mostly why girls inbox their fellow girls especially if they have not met before.
Well, the conversation continued for like 4 days, she was really curious to know a lot about me, I started suspecting her cheesy , then one day, she told me to bring up a topic for us to discuss, I told her that I wanted us to talk about guys (I said that because I was suspecting she was a lesbian) that was when this girl asked me "what makes you wet? I was annoyed, I just managed to hide my annoyance, I managed to reply "I dunno" then she said she knew that am shy,she wants me to tell her everything, that I should be explicit, after all we are now best friends "haaa!!! see this babe o,since when did I become her best friend" that was what went through my mind.
The next day, I summoned up courage and asked her "Nne are you a lesbian" that was when hell let loose, she said that she is not a lesbian, she started nagging, telling me she just wanted to be a friend, well I told her my real life friends don't ask such questions, then I apologized to her and i told her am not a lesbian and I can't continue the conversation because I don't feel comfortable talking about it, that was how we stopped chatting.
Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by sinaj(f): 7:41am On May 27, 2016
Lol

She might nt be a lesbian tho.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by blessedvisky(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2016
Oya clap for yourself. Screenshots abeg. So we can all learn better

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by Smellymouth: 7:46am On May 27, 2016
"...that was when this girl asked me--"..what makes you wet...."

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by Nobody: 7:47am On May 27, 2016
Nne you lost out on true love, shebi na true love una dey find and men are bad. This is true love knocking and yet you are running. Anyway heard lesbo sex is fun. Try it out. Inugo
Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by AlexCk: 7:48am On May 27, 2016
Myt not even be a gurl, fit b guy wey b scammer sef.

One has to be careful on social network.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by fairlyusedpant: 7:50am On May 27, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

She might nt be a lesbian tho.
she might be a gay shey?
Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by fairlyusedpant: 7:52am On May 27, 2016
Nne vickkydera nwanyi oma... What makes you wet biko? Is it the water that mama nkechi poured you last night that made you wet?

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by fairlyusedpant: 7:54am On May 27, 2016
This ginaz get 90 degree curve ooo... Toolz oniru na learner for ginaz side... See boobskie... I wish i can be her mugu cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by Julietcutie(f): 7:58am On May 27, 2016
the lesbian girl likes you and wanted you two to be friends before she tells you her intention
Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by slimthugchimee(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2016
the girl maybe a guy crushing on you, so he opened another female acct to find out about you

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by heatflux: 8:04am On May 27, 2016
Vickyydera:
I opened my inbox, I saw her "hi" I replied with "hey girl", that was how the conversation started, I was expecting it to end soon because she didn't ask me any question like "how much is your weavon? , "where did you buy your shoe?" ,"is your school post utme out? which was mostly why girls inbox their fellow girls especially if they have not met before.
Well, the conversation continued for like 4 days, she was really curious to know a lot about me, I started suspecting her cheesy , then one day, she told me to bring up a topic for us to discuss, I told her that I wanted us to talk about guys (I said that because I was suspecting she was a lesbian) that was when this girl asked me "what makes you wet? I was annoyed, I just managed to hide my annoyance, I managed to reply "I dunno" then she said she knew that am shy,she wants me to tell her everything, that I should be explicit, after all we are now best friends "haaa!!! see this babe o,since when did I become her best friend" that was what wen through my mind.
The next day, I summoned up courage and asked her "Nne are you a lesbian" that was when hell let loose, she said that she is not not a lesbian, she started nagging, telling me she just wanted to be a friend, well I told her my real life friends don't ask such questions, then I apologized to her and i told her am not a lesbian and I can't continue the conversation because I don't feel comfortable talking about it, that was how we stopped chatting.
if it was a guy that brought up that convo, u still won't be comfortable. So b4 I/we call you the complicated one, what makes you comfortable?
Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 27, 2016
heatflux:
if it was a guy that brought up that convo, u still won't be comfortable. So b4 I/we call you the complicated one, what makes you comfortable?
this is a very different situation.
Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 27, 2016
or worse... she cld be a serial killer. undecided
Re: My Conversation With A Weird Girl On Facebook. by nonny400(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
Or maybe your smile bewitched her. Hi, Vickyydera. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will Be Your Reaction To This "Insult" / Use Tinder To Find New Friends, Dates And Potential Spouses / Am I Making A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.