Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) (22937 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Xposer: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
The embattled Acting National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus has officially handed over to the new National Chairman, Senator Dr. Ali Modu Sheriff -at a low-key event at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Secretariat in Abuja.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/embattled-pdp-chairman-uche-secondus.html

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Of course it had to be a low key event!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by phrancys001(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice one! Handing over the shovel that will finally bury PDP for good.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by CastedDude: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
see Ali Modu's sharp teeth... even though na razor

#VampiresDiary

7 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pdp is boko...late azazi

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by CastedDude: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
I dey tell....PDP = DEAD AND GONE ..no wonder Tinubu and Co just dey flex anyhow
phrancys001:
Nice one! Handing over the shovel that will finally bury PDP for good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Our Great Party

4 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by dukie25: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
The party have spoken, the party is supreme.
Am officially going to support Sheriff from today, I urge all PDP supporters to do same.

There's a reason APC hate him, Fayose and Wike are more PDP than any of us.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nnamdi kanu's sponsors hands over to boko haram sponsor.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obiagelli:
Nnamdi kanu's sponsors hands over to boko haram sponsor.

Succinct

14 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
All hail the boko haram party. grin Ali modu sheriff was the architect behind boko haram directly. I mean he used them as his political thugs and even gave commissioner to one of em' boko boys. And today the party that has being constantly accused of creating boko haram have made a boko chieftain as their leader.
When general azazi said PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP, many idiotic wailers were calling him out. And today dear Nigerians, you have seen who the sponsors of boko boys are.
But we are resilient, buhari and the well meaning Nigerians will crush boko haram and their PDP sponsors.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by LivingDiamond(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dead party in the news again...

11 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by masterblogger(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Y
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
If that man threatens to bite you, please take a bow

4 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
See his long teeth..... Like Titilayo grin

4 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Jusmudi(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Those Apc boyz dt are calling dis man Boko haram are afraid of wat dis man can do. Congratulations sir

8 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dats how a party built on democracy does!!!!!! Not like Apc

5 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
PDP is offically a boko haram party

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tou I love pdp,tou pdp is always gona b my party, I tink sheriff is a wrong choice.but wit fingers crossed I pray he leads pdp back to d top wit new generation of leaders that would take my country forward.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Bye-bye, PDP. We will try our best to miss you.

9 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by jazzboi: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Igbo hands-over to Hausa..Kikikikikikikikikikikiki,i laugh in swahili..
Since Biafra = PDP
And PDP = Northern Agenda
Therefore Biafra = Northern Agenda.

They finally hand over Biafra to the north. More gworos and kunu for my brothers in the east grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by dragonking2: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Although I don't support APC but PDP is highly fo0lish for giving the chairmanship to a bokoharam northerner.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by dridowu: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Formal handing over to boko haram

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by makzeze: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nigeria Sai SAS come May 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by Udopasa: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chai! PDP, where is thy pride and conscience?

4 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by diasporaman(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nigeria sold already. Boko haram all the way.Buhari is with his Arab brothers negotiating the complete islamization of our father's land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by blezzymoore: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
PDP will take over power come 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
K
Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by gretblue: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jusmudi:
Those Apc boyz dt are calling dis man Boko haram are afraid of wat dis man can do. Congratulations sir
What can he do when he couldn't even win himself a senatorial election in 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by emhoonline(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Even though I don't like pdp still fill concern that the better way to lift d party to the next level is by chosen from Man with good Pedigree not somebody like this man

Chosen him is only help to boost APC

I wish another party come up as I don't tire for this 2 parties...PDP vs apc

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) by defash8: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
As a PDP supporter, we will try to see if we can support the man but I am not happy but let us give him a chance. My concern is that he met with Buhari & Tinubu few weeks ago to perfect his decamping to APC, he looks like a mole in PDP but you can never tell a politician can be chameleon.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / FG Drags Ibrahim Tumsah To Court, Seizes 86 Cars, 4 Houses / Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.