Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us (661 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / What Is The Sexiest Thing About You? Share With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by DanceVille: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
I think 70% of us have a girlfriend or boyfriend...
I'm very sure that there must be a quality that you admired in him or her that made him or her special and dear to you..
Then share with us those qualities that made your girlfriend or boyfriend so special to you...
Lemme first share mine.
Personality : Mehn! This girl is so strong, distinctive and courageous...
Humility
Caring : She's always there for me..
So Romantic And Sexy
She's always Optimistic..
She's the best girl on this Earth after my Mum nd Sister ..
Feel free to share yours.
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
cry
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by Sparklequeen(f): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by amtaken(f): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Some people will come here and lie, especially those ones who fell in love with their partners fat bank accounts only.
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by yapapa: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
her trailer size yansh
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by SolexxBarry(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
His walking step : First thing dat got me attracted, i love how he carries himself about, so sexy.
His Lips : Exactly like wizkid lips, so red nd nice shaped.
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by DanceVille: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Durentt:
His walking step : First thing dat got me attracted, i love how he carries himself about, so sexy.
His Lips : Exactly like wizkid lips, so red nd nice shaped.
OMG! You Gay?
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by Burnnotice(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oh my! her stature, lips, voice, looks, her curvy round breast pls help me tell Jhene Aiko I love her.
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by cruzita(f): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin his orobotic account.

Seriously his eyes and physique like that of usher
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Her bulgy eyeballs
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
grin his orobotic account.

Seriously his eyes and physique like that of usher
picshures of him? undecided
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by falconey(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm when i find a gf first
Re: What Qualities Made Him Or Her Special To You? Share With Us by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
her gigantic azz and her skills on the mic meeeehn, shiii she can suck life outta of a nigga. She's the best! ;-) *dj Khalid's voice* in sukin the D.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmmmm / See The Absurd Reason Why This Woman Stabbed Her Husband / Drabee I Have An Advice For You Listen Up Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.