Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (13853 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KingRex1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

I can't help but feel clemency for this progenies of stupidity_ the ailments they suffer is enough to wipe humans from the face of the earth....smh

thread is cooked and done already grin

my pleasure Monsieur smiley
Stop this!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KingRex1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT, GO GET A LIFE AND STOP LOOKING 4 CHEAP LIKES ONLINE, BCAUS DIS GUY CALLED LORDSAMURAI IS ALREADY ON THE BRINK OF FAME. "IM NOT AT UR LEVEL
Stop this bro! Jst free her
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KingRex1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

Mystage, you forgot too quickly how I slayed you when I was still in the ministry? shocked

I still finished you qatarplaygoat,you had to deactivate again and come under these mumuish moniker,still I caught you before you could think of it? did you ever ask yourself how?

stupid don't make me destroy these your moniker again,am sure you have run out of gmails tongue

...nigga am on retirement,your type can't bring me back dawg tongue...

besides I no dey follow agbero talk tongue

BTW can you just think before typing,stop modifying like a dondie na tongue

see just keep chasing your type of girls around, don't bring your poverty stricken self around me biko,I don't do long necks tongue

Firsteva what ya call this DIOT again? ALINKO
buhahahahahahahaha
gringringringrin

PS: leave road abeg lezzlie on my mind cool
#lastword to you slowpoke
Hey stop!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

I can't help but feel clemency for this progenies of stupidity_ the ailments they suffer is enough to wipe humans from the face of the earth....smh

thread is cooked and done already grin

my pleasure Monsieur smiley
u have been noticed.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by midehi2(f): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LMAO i rememba, midehi2 said it.
wetin i talk again o grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
midehi2:

wetin i talk again o grin
lol dat u will cut off his head and replace it with a handsome face like mine.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by midehi2(f): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol dat u will cut off his head and replace it with a handsome face like mine.
grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Creamish(f): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

idontthinkso angry
but am a secret liker smiley kiss

I love the way you slaying them cheesy grin

Hi5 on the slay sis! cheesy
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by honeygirl17: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahahaha. Somebody pls help!!! Lwkmh.

Wetin u do menabae na?

jollyjoy/dollyjoy, dat big breast? mayb agarawu was sucking her breast better than you.

oyind17 travelled? To where nd wat purpose?

sickstars mentally unstable? You mean sickstars don dey mad? like she is nw a resident at yabaleft?

amtaken? who b dis one again?

gurgle? Yeah, i also miss dat girl. Her level of intelligence was awesome. do u knw if she hv a new monike?

Anyway, there re newbies here. why dnt u just 4get abt these nairaland old cargos nd hunt for new fishes? hehehehe
Your last line tho
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
honeygirl17:
Your last line tho
Whats with the line?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / Let's All Meet Up Here! / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.