Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (13846 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
yea but will finish dis year

Wow, so what u studying? Hope it aint so stressful??
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Smellymouth: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Just making small-talk bro.. No need to read meanings grin
Small talks leads to..... undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Looks to me like his pants fell off when he tried to lift her up undecided gringrin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol really chilly indeed grin

Missy, just so you know, Synzu is engaged to my cousin and she's 3-months pregnant for him. The wedding is in a month's time. Except you want to be his mistress.

If you doubt me, ask my sister-in-law, Bumbae.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
False thread
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Missy, just so you know, Syn.zu is engaged to my cousin and she's 3-months pregnant for him. The wedding is in a month's time. Except you want to be his mistress.

If you doubt me, ask my sister-in-law, Bum.bae.

gringrin

Ya'll just don't want me to be happygrin

I'm sure she knows its not true cool cool
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Smellymouth: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lift her up? Dem dey gym house? lipsrsealed
Synzu:

Looks to me like his pants fell off when he tried to lift her up undecided gringrin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Missy, just so you know, Synzu is engaged to my cousin and she's 3-months pregnant for him. The wedding is in a month's time. Except you want to be his mistress.

hehe y d info na ...wasnt planing on doing anything wit him...lol and i wish ur cousin safe delivery nd happy married lyf
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
lol lead to wah ?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

gringrin

Ya'll just don't want me to be happygrin

I'm sure she knows its not true cool cool

In other words, my cousin doesn't make you happy? Talk to her. You two can make it work.

By the way, the Printing Press man told me to inform you that the wedding invitation cards would be ready by Thursday.

I hope the T. M wear is the lemon and white lace material? cheesy

Julietcutie:

hehe y d info na ...wasnt planing on doing anything wit him...lol and i wish ur cousin safe delivery nd happy married lyf

I'd tell her. You're a good woman not a home-wrecker. cheesy
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Wow, so what u studying? Hope it aint so stressful??
law
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

In other words, my cousin doesn't make you happy? Talk to her. You two can make it work.

By the way, the Printing Press man told me to inform you that the wedding invitation cards would be ready by Thursday.

grin hope am invited for d wedding?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

**Puts hand on my head** shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Juliet knows better than to believe you, we'll send ya'll our I.V and post pre wedding pics everywhere all over NL grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
law
Hehehe..... Bookwormgrin

I'm sure u know TSOM is just goofing around, he doesn't even have a cousin tongue
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:
Hehehe..... Bookwormgrin

I'm sure u know TSOM is just goofing around, he doesn't even have a cousin tongue
lol everyone has a cousin....btw he sounds so sure lol invite me for d wedding o
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'd tell her. You're a good woman not a home-wrecker. cheesy [/quote]
I go do u back no worry. smiley
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol everyone has a cousin....btw he sounds so sure lol invite me for d wedding o

sad sad sad
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:

sad sad sad

Can't invite you to your own wedding can I?? cool
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Hehehe..... Bookwormgrin

Synzu:

I go do u back no worry. smiley
Synzu:

Hehehe..... Bookwormgrin

This reminds me of pranks friends and I use to play on each other in school once in a while. cheesy

JulietCutie, do go ahead. I was just teasing Synzu. I'm sure you know that. cheesy
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

This reminds me of pranks friends and I use to play on each other in school once in a while. cheesy

JulietCutie, do go ahead. I was just teasing Synzu. I'm sure you know that. cheesy

LOL. I guess she took it rather too serious grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

i know u wer teasing o
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

sad sad sad

Can't invite you to your own wedding can I?? cool
lol
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by cyprus000: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
2dice:
The Egyptian baby is worried kus is daddy is a Mummy
[size=13pt]
Guy, you hilariously killed me with the emboldedgringrin
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_QEiqrRkcsXGQDEgwYCqlf-Kzx_a4ahm_NN0fYZryNhV2ycPj5Q[/img]

The baby can not make out why his pops man is dragging mummy title with his mamagrin

Agbada dun hook for birb wire, for the pikin thinking facultygrin
[/size]
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by 2dice(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
olamide badoooooo sneh
eyan Buhari-sneh grin grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by 2dice(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Guy, you hilariously killed me with the emboldedgringrin
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_QEiqrRkcsXGQDEgwYCqlf-Kzx_a4ahm_NN0fYZryNhV2ycPj5Q[/img]

The baby can not make out why his pops man is dragging mummy title with his mamagrin

Agbada dun hook for birb wire, for the pikin thinking facultygrin
[/size]
the Baby even try upgrade hin Brain.. Na 2G manage enter-ram grin grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by 2dice(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
2dice what do u mean?
check between the lines
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:

Lookey lookey what do we have here grin..
Howdy miss
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
refiner:
op u are fast becoming a troll!

u ought to be ashamed of ur silly self....mtsheeeew!undecided

onye iberibe!undecided
Fast becoming ke
Swerri his one of the top trolls .. But he has reinvented himself ... His in his own league u simi grin

Come see as ur face fresh .. What cream u using make me seff buy grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

At ur service wink

He can have more than one wife .. Synzu converted to ishlam grin its allowed upto 4 ..

Too more spaces left ladies .. Who wants to be the lucky girl .. Name go organise that wedding grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Badoo Sneh, I respect ur skills grin
Ur sig make sense grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
BumBae:

Lookey lookey what do we have here grin.. Howdy miss
lol am ok n u
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by refiner(f): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
BumBae:

Fast becoming ke
Swerri his one of the top trolls .. But he has reinvented himself ... His in his own league u simi grin

Come see as ur face fresh .. What cream u using make me seff buy grin

oh!...he's a troll already!....I thought as much!undecided

lol.....u must be kidding me,fresh ke?...if mine is fresh den even a crocodile skin should be consider fresh too!!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / Let's All Meet Up Here! / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.