Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (13848 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lsofdk(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
u b still amature 4 romanceland na
grin grin really
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Lsofdk:
grin grin really
yes na, go ask around
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Hola mami smiley
hi papi
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
hi papi
U look gorgeous! Are you that lass on your DP? undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

U look gorgeous! Are you that lass on your DP? undecided
yea tnks
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
yea tnks
Why haven't I toasted you? undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Why haven't I toasted you? undecided
coz aint bread
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
coz aint bread
Yea, you're something sweeter wink

U new here??
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
coz aint bread

U new here??
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
synzu where is bumbae?
wink how u dey ...
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

U new here??

I like disone ... Seems calm
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

U new here??
lol tnks ....no not really new
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Holyfield1(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Wanted to give u a pass mark...Not until I saw the no 1...Ive been on this forum for the past 2 years and I seriously don't know you...so shut the fvck up and get a life
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
BumBae:

I like disone ... Seems calm

tongue tongue

grin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Glo4issy(f): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:
Just when I thought jonaifame was the last stvpid boy on this forum, the OP pops up gringrin
Roflmao
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol tnks ....no not really new
U wlcm babe smiley

Oh... Haven't really noticed ur moniker. Guess u hardly make comments?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:
U wlcm babe smiley

Oh... Haven't really noticed ur moniker. Guess u hardly make comments?
yea jus read hardly comment
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
yea jus read hardly comment
Why? U don't like contributing? undecided

We could use a few cuties on this section you know? grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Glo4issy:
Roflmao
Why? Jonaifame?? gringrin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Smellymouth: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme comment before this thread graces the FP cool
If this post reach FP, make I brush my teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Smellymouth: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2016
grin
Synzu:

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Why? U don't like contributing? undecided

i read d comments also ....dont jus feel lyk contributing everytym
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
i read d comments also ....dont jus feel lyk contributing everytym
Yea hun, but its fun commenting too you know?

How's the whether treating ya? I'm sure its chilly gringrin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Smellymouth: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

grin

Badoo Sneh, I respect ur skills grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

Yea hun, but its fun commenting too you know?

How's the whether treating ya? I'm sure its chilly gringrin
lol really chilly indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KingRex1(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Its high time we burnt some pple at the stake. LORDSAMURAI, where art thou?.... Any last words?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KingRex1(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Its high time we burnt some pple at the stake. LORDSAMURAI, where art thou?.... Any last words?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Badoo Sneh, I respect ur skills grin
Just making small-talk bro.. No need to read meanings grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Synzu(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol really chilly indeed grin
I just had my 2nd bath seff... Its a good thing I'm home today.

U schooling I guess?? undecided
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2016
2dice:
The Egyptian baby is worried kus is daddy is a Mummy
olamide badoooooo sneh
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Julietcutie(f): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Synzu:

I just had my 2nd bath seff... Its a good thing I'm home today.

U schooling I guess?? undecided
yea but will finish dis year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / Let's All Meet Up Here! / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.