Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (13854 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstEVA:
Kinginvahala, you look like Alinko grin
K
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

K
good boy grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Upload yours lets allow nairalanders judge who is uglier and who is better. i knw you cant bcus you fear www.nairaland.com would crash again if u dare upload any of ur big head pix.
See this guttersnipe still talking!!!

Guy, you're suffering from self-loathing and frustrations.

Nature should have given you brains to compensate for your uncommon ugliness and material wretchedness!!!

You're a burden to humanity!!!

Jump into a moving Mac truck
or go sacrifice yourself on the alter of your village shrine.

The earth needs less population from cretinous waste of her resources.

Snake-necked Muppet!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
We know your life revolves around cheap bleaching creams and #200 naira T-shirt.

I know you're the fallen branch of your family tree and your entire life is a confirmation your bloodlines are a subjugated, mutated gene of bestial blending. If you mention me again, i will unleash hell on you.
YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstEVA:
good boy grin
K
firstEVA, i hope u re happy nw that finally i hv giving u my attention after u must hv silently craved for it in ur heart for a very long time?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL
You've started crying so soon. I haven't started and you're already screaming on all caps. Let me log out and finish you with my trolling handle. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by misspicy(f): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Been looking for you? I have a hunch we have e-met before. wink
idontthinkso angry
but am a secret liker smiley kiss

I love the way you slaying them cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
You've started crying so soon. I haven't started and you're already streaming on all caps. Let me log out and finish you with my trolling handle. grin grin grin
YOU ARE AN IDIOT, GO GET A LIFE AND STOP LOOKING 4 CHEAP LIKES ONLINE, BCAUS DIS GUY CALLED LORDSAMURAI IS ALREADY ON THE BRINK OF FAME. "IM NOT AT UR LEVEL
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by misspicy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstEVA:
Kinginvahala, you look like Alinko grin
alinko the long necked guy in papa ajasco shocked
buhahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaha

#wicked gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT, GO GET A LIFE AND STOP LOOKING 4 CHEAP LIKES ONLINE, BCAUS DIS GUY CALLED LORDSAMURAI IS ALREADY ON THE BRINK OF FAME. "IM NOT AT UR LEVEL
At my level, with an ND certificate? (I'm giving you that gratis,you're an unlettered fagggot wannabe)

You're still playing street football and dreaming to be Ronaldo.

Lolz, you're an hallucinatory, meandering , pongidae ape.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
See this guttersnipe still talking!!!

Guy, you're suffering from self-loathing and frustrations.

Nature should have given you brains to compensate for your uncommon ugliness and material wretchedness!!!

You're a burden to humanity!!!

Jump into a moving Mac truch
or go sacrifice yourself on the altee of your village shrine.

The earth need less population from cretinous waste of her resources.

Snake-necked Muppet!!! grin grin
Is this long epistle your pic evidence of showing how classy u re nd how handsome you look? Unlike kinginvahala who is ugly? hehehehe
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by dollyjoy(f): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Strange grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
At my level, with an ND certificate? (I'm giving you that gratis,you're an unlettered fagggot wannabe)

You're still playing street football and dreaming to be Ronaldo.

Lolz, you're an hallucinatory, meandering , pongidae ape.

yeah!! im an ND graduate, i agree, i want to bcome like RONALDO, i agree, atleast i have a dream and purpose in life, and just like Ronaldo, my ambition is what keeps me going and tell the world fork u all, and u know what, i will always tell u, ure dealing with d wrong guy bcaus sooner or later i can help ur pathetic life dat u always boost ur ego online. "yes martin luther king will always say I HAVE A DREAM, SO LEEZ wats ur dream?
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

alinko the long necked guy in papa ajasco shocked
buhahahahahahahahahaahaahahahaha

#wicked gringringringrin
Sorry, what did laveda called you dat day? Old Pvssy ....? kindly help complete it.

Seriously, i really felt pity for you dat day with the way laveda was brutalising you.

I even thought ur only sin was begging mtn #100 recharge on twitter, i never knew you do also allow small boys here on nairaland to fvck ur bushy pvssy in real life.

Take Heart You Hear?
God is ur strenght.

PROST!TUTE!
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sorry, what did laveda called you dat day? Old Pvssy ....? help kindly help complete it.

Seriously, i felt pity for you dat day with the way laveda was brutalising you.

I even thought ur only sin was begging mtn #100 recharge on twitter, i never knew you do also allow small boys here on nairaland to fvck ur bushy pussy in real life.

Take Heart You Hear?
God is ur strenght.

LovePeddler!
Brotherly pls show me the link to the thread or the heading, lemme read it 4 myself.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah!! im an ND graduate, i agree, i want to bcome like RONALDO, i agree, atleast i have a dream and purpose in life, and just like Ronaldo, my ambition is what keeps me going and tell the world fork u all, and u know what, i will always tell u, ure dealing with d wrong guy bcaus sooner or later i can help ur pathetic life dat u always boost ur ego online. "yes martin luther king will always say I HAVE A DREAM, SO LEEZ wats ur dream?
Your dream is to become a fancy fagggot!!! grin grin cheesy

That's why you spent your entire worthless existence bleaching with cheap quick action cream.

Why the Bleep did you create the softapple moniker so many timestimes with varying alterations?

What could possibly be soft in a man's body? If not the anus grin grin

You're a rectum-bandit, an anus-craver.

One of my threads has had more impact on humanity than all your dreams and entire life put together.

You're a nature's charity case!!!

If I were you, I will apply for therapy to cure your gender identification crisis.

Cross-dressing, lip-stick wearing oddball!!! grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Brotherly pls show me the link to the thread or the heading, lemme read it 4 myself.
I'm gonna search for it.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Your dream is to become a fancy fagggot!!! grin grin cheesy

That's why you spent your entire worthless existence bleaching with cheap quick action cream.

Why the Bleep did you create the softapple moniker so many timestimes with varying alterations?

What could possibly be soft in a man's body? If not the anus grin grin

You're a rectum-bandit, an anus-craver.

One of my threads has had more impact on humanity than all your dreams and entire life put together.

You're a nature's charity case!!!

If I were you, I will apply for therapy to cure your gender identification crisis.

Cross-dresser, lip-stick wearing oddball!!! grin

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA seriously ure making me to laugh at loud, pls go u have nothing reasonable to say, and incase u dnt know 4 all ur nairaland writing and gramma uve been posting just to woo ladies, i still got more nairaland pvssies dan ur entire time hear, hahaha so u dnt know i bed romancelanders every week? go ask
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sorry, what did lav.eda called you dat day? Old Pvssy ....? kindly help complete it.

Seriously, i really felt pity for you dat day with the way laveda was brutalising you.

I even thought ur only sin was begging mtn #100 recharge on twitter, i never knew you do also allow small boys here on nairaland to fvck ur bushy pvssy in real life.

Take Heart You Hear?
God is ur strenght.

PROST!TUTE!
Surprised, you keep referring to what others do without making allusion to yourself?

That sums up your entire life of dependency and unproductivity.

You're hiding behind a girl to throw jibe at another girl?

Nature must really have gifted you with so much shapelessness!!!

You think flaunting CEO will will lure girls into your scabby, undernourished flesh?

Bwhahaha, lizard looking ogre
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
I'm gonna search for it.
OK BRO
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

K
firstEVA, i hope u re happy nw that finally i hv giving u my attention after u must hv silently craved for it in ur heart for a very long time?
I don't crave attention, it's not my thing, if I must then it has to be the attention of he who is either very rich, very sexy or very intelligent. Look CEO you don't fall into any of the categories, I had to call you to order when I felt it was necessary. Now do the moon walk and disappear, boy Alinko grin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA seriously ure making me to laugh at loud, pls go u have nothing reasonable to say, and incase u dnt know 4 all ur nairaland writing and gramma uve been posting just to woo ladies, i still got more nairaland pvssies dan ur entire time hear, hahaha so u dnt know i bed romancelanders every week? go ask
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by misspicy(f): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sorry, what did laveda called you dat day? Old Pvssy ....? kindly help complete it.

Take Heart You Hear?
God is ur strenght.

PROST!TUTE!
Mystage, you forgot too quickly how I slayed you when I was still in the ministry? shocked

I still finished you qatarplaygoat,you had to deactivate again and come under these mumuish moniker,still I caught you before you could think of it? did you ever ask yourself how?

stupid don't make me destroy these your moniker again,am sure you have run out of gmails tongue

...nigga am on retirement,your type can't bring me back dawg tongue...

besides I no dey follow agbero talk tongue

BTW can you just think before typing,stop modifying like a dondie na tongue

see just keep chasing your type of girls around, don't bring your poverty stricken self around me biko,I don't do long necks tongue

Firsteva what ya call this DIOT again? ALINKO
buhahahahahahahaha
gringringringrin

PS: leave road abeg lezzlie on my mind cool
#lastword to you slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Misspicy grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstEVA:
cheesy
i greet u mir
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Yes, creating a thread and giving yourself the most popular romance-lander of all time is all I need to know you're suffering delusions of self-loathing, persecution and grandeur!!!

Not even all the armies of 82 division will secure your disappearing sense of self-security.

You need all the help you can get!!!

Throwaway racoon grin
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Yes, creating a thread and giving yourself the most popular romance-lander of all time is all I need to know you're suffering delusions of self-loathing, persecution and grandeur!!!

Not even all the armies of 82 division will secure your disappearing sense of self-security.

You need all the help you can get!!!

Throwaway racoon grin

LOL ure gradually bcoming boring, well if u dnt know dats me 4 u, everywhere i go or i enta, i always steal d show nd bcome d center of attention, iv got more than 4,000 friends on facebuk, wat of twitter, instagram, an update like im eating always gather up to a thousand likes and comment, in my street, everybody loves me, d children, old and youth always call me prospero when they c me, in my church i am always popular, in my school i am popular, bro im born to be celebrated.
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
i greet u mir
wink
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by misspicy(f): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
firstEVA:
Misspicy grin
sister cheesy
hilarious thread here don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by Lezzlie(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

Mystage, you forgot too quickly how I slayed you when I was still in the ministry? shocked

I still finished you qatarplaygoat,you had to deactivate again and come under these mumuish moniker,still I caught you before you could think of it? did you ever ask yourself how?

stupid don't make me destroy these your moniker again,am sure you have run out of gmails tongue

...nigga am on retirement,your type can't bring me back dawg tongue...

besides I no dey follow agbero talk tongue

BTW can you just think before typing,stop modifying like a dondie na tongue

see just keep chasing your type of girls around, don't bring your poverty stricken self around me biko,I don't do long necks tongue

Firsteva what ya call this DIOT again? ALINKO
buhahahahahahahaha
gringringringrin

PS: leave road abeg lez.zlie on my mind cool
#lastword to you slowpoke
Now, lordsamurai suffers from his own self-generated demonds of insufficiency.

Kinginvahala is afflicted by the malady of personal attention deficit syndrome.

Now, both these maladies aren't worth #50k in medical and psychological diagnosis and, but their lives aren't worth that sum in value, so they're better off left in their misery.

I have graced this mediocre thread enough.

Let me talk to you otherworldly wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by refiner(f): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The emboldened is all dat troubles my heart for an answer.
Thanks Sir!

Btw, how all those ur nairaland many many wives and concubines dat year?

hnmmm....I av a former monicker!

I was cool wif dat one.....wen am thru wif dis one,will sure go back to my former monicker!!!smileysmiley
Re: Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. by misspicy(f): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lezzlie:
Now, lordsamurai suffers from his own self-generated demonds of insufficiency.

Kinginvahala is afflicted by the malady of personal attention deficit syndrome.

Now, both these maladies aren't worth #50k in medical and psychological diagnosis and, but their lives aren't worth that sum in value, so they're better off left in their misery.

I have graced this mediocre thread enough.

Let me talk to you otherworldly wink

I can't help but feel clemency for this progenies of stupidity_ the ailments they suffer is enough to wipe humans from the face of the earth....smh

thread is cooked and done already grin

my pleasure Monsieur smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Singles And Hookup Whatsapp Group / Let's All Meet Up Here! / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.