Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? (2692 Views)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / My Looks Today...hustle Mode.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by mamagee3(f): 3:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Hi all, my neighbors are friendly with my family except me.

It's almost like they dislike me based on my looks. What can I do?

It has hurt me really deeply, I am so sad and distraught because of this.
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by AceRoyal: 3:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Go and see a Shrink,you need serious psychological help!tongue

2 Likes

Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by amtaken(f): 3:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Download this song and listen to it often dear:

"I was waiting for someone to make me happy all the time, then I realised that someone is me...."

1 Like

Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by esmeralda1(f): 3:47am On Feb 23, 2016
What happen to your looks?
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by undercurrent(m): 4:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by dammytosh: 5:11am On Feb 23, 2016
May be ur character is terrible.

Ask your family members, they should tell u d truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Come on girl... Why are you torturing your self in such a manner. The more you start thinking negatively, the more it reflects on your outward countenance (as a man thinketh so he is). Hence forth I advise you focus more on the positive side of who you are. Also try to be more people oriented (friendly but not tending to foolery). Smile more & be nicer to people. Greet them even when they don't do the same to you (remember as it is written give & ye shall receive) what ever you want to receive you must also offer. I hope you would heed to this.
P.s: Stop feeling sorry for your self. Self pity is one of the highest form of deception.
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Coolguy89(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2016
let see ur pic,or u get one bad habit dem no like
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by SetrakusRa(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2016
Lol grin you're too insecure

1 Like

Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2016
op its not only ur look dats scary

U scare me with ur threads cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2016
You are right nobody will want to associate with an ugly girl especially a senseless one for that matter so it is either you go for surgery or you relocate.
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2016
Shinyjay:
Come on girl... Why are you torturing your self in such a manner. The more you start thinking negatively, the more it reflects on your outward countenance (as a man thinketh so he is). Hence forth I advise you focus more on the positive side of who you are. Also try to be more people oriented (friendly but not tending to foolery). Smile more & be nicer to people. Greet them even when they don't do the same to you (remember as it is written give & ye shall receive) what ever you want to receive you must also offer. I hope you would heed to this.
P.s: Stop feeling sorry for your self. Self pity is one of the highest form of deception.
See as you wrote many words of advice, for your mind na better person you de advice. Bro preserve your advice for better people not this one. Na one of the trolls we have here seems like you are a new member.
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Maxi112: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2016
where is this people coming from this morning!

the other person is talking abt his father unclothedness. ..
now anther poo from this babe again...

what is Nl turning in to?.... gosh!
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by sakabe(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

hello managee, I still can't figure out if all ur threads are real or you are just putting them up for fame and popularity here on NL but I choose to accept the former.

remember that you are a beautiful creature, if Dats u on ur dp then, you aren't ugly perhaps you need to go to Kenya and see. I think you need a psychologist, you need serious counselling. if you don't mind, you can reach me on whatsapp +2347065607356
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by oppybouy(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
By your looks, you mean?
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

see T B JOSHUA asapgrin
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
See as you wrote many words of advice, for your mind na better person you de advice. Bro preserve your advice for better people not this one. Na one of the trolls we have here seems like you are a new member.
Lol... I thought trolls were imaginary creatures. Well too bad.
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by bluntspade: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

Every One Has The Right To Do Stupid Things But You are Abusing that Privilege.

1 Like

Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Attention seekers everywhere! just like MTN
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Funkybabee(f): 10:30am On Feb 23, 2016
do u know u have offended God,Bible say in everything we should be thanking God.u have to be greatful in how God create u,the advice is that u should Change ur character and dress normally not feferiti because people don't like to associate with those things

goodluck
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

It happens often sweetheart, people feel free to approach only those with friendly and happy look. Perhaps you look kinda mean..we can't judge ur looks from just one pic of you in ur profile, we need to see more of you maybe on facebook or so. You just need to break out of d shell called self. Actually God created us all to relate with each other and be happy (let that be ur motivation).

However as u decide to make urself happy u shd beware of critics and haters but don't let them subdue ur motivation. Just d same way u make urself happy on nairaland inspite of hateful quotes and replies u get sometimes and u never let them discourage you from creatiing more and more threads..that's exactly the way u shd relate with people around you including ur neighbours.

Smile always, be nice to kids and pets, do funny things and sometimes behave like a kid when in mood. I do behave childish too when I'm happy. Just try to brk off the hardmindedness.
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by tietie85(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Your look may not have any thing to do with people being unfriendly with u. even if you are the most ugly person on earth. If ur character is good n u are social u will make friends
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by oglalasioux(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

I believe you can come up with something better than this your neighbours this and that. Are you fighting inferiority complex? Get something better on romance and write about. Something others can learn from. That's the essence of this forum not your personal phobias.
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by cruzita(f): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided why not park to the village because there,your troublesome neighbours wont be there
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by HrmOlolade(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
This girl is mad walahi, to tear you smoking slap deh hungry me. Foolish being

1 Like

Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by ithope2: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
This girl is sick. Onila's elder sister.
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by chynie: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
I will ignore u too if I am your neigbour
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

your looks isnt the problem, you probably need a thorough psycological evaluation... You always take a precious topic here and convert it to thrash like your a boring sadist or messed up psycho...... i dont intend to insult you, i really dont wana hurt you, but pls pls and pls mamagee stop acting like your jobess over there, i heard macdonalds is hiring
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Use small acid wash your face. It would make it smoother

1 Like

Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by prahcetomi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamagee3:

You are beautiful............
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by Hysmady(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
You look like a fvck embarassed If I were ur neighbour, I will do same
Re: Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? by theunnamed: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hell yes you fuking attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Lovely Lady On Nairaland? / ROMANTIC: Kylie Jenner Goes Braless In Sexy New Photos- SEE HERE / I Don't Have Big Nïpples And It's Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.