Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations (18165 Views)

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2016
franconian:

See you, the other time they reduced it from over 2million barrel per day to less than 8 hundred thousand BPD, I guess they blow up all the schools, hospitals and markets.

If Nigeria stops selling oil, we all know the people that will feel the heat the most.
If you like blow up everything and anything in the creeks, My people won't suffer, my land won't be affected, I won't be affected, so who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by deathmen12: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2016
IceMan85:
sadu I for see evil looming in this country. Everybody will be affected, the rich the poor. If see opportunity, leave this country. A heavy storm is coming!
This country can never be one unless we change our mentality and hatred. The cloud is thick and no one knows what next.
bro u are ryt. bt some mofos dnt see it that way

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by emerged01(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Resource control is the way to go but not through violence.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by SmartMugu: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Arty2014:

You got it wrong, 90% of chevron etc workers/staff are Yorubas not Niger deltans

Yorubas took all the jobs shamelessly / greedily as if na only them dey
How did you arrive at the stats? Have you seen records of Chevron etc employees and their ethnicities?

Chevron is a multinational corporation and most likely isn't biased in its hiring process, particularly around ethnicity. I know tonnes of people from various tribes working for chevron, most of them from the Niger-Delta regioon. So the tribal blame game can't be used in this scenario.

Most companies hire based on how employees' competencies match the job requirements. Would you specifically ask for employees from a certain tribe if you led an area in Chevron?

Your view appeared really myopic.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by deathmen12: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2016
luvmijeje:
The Nigeria military should kindly get to work and treat these criminals as terrorist.
naija military kai, if u knw d rate of pple been killed daily, u wil realise dat naija dnt have security...pls pray 4 naija stop typing to get like
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by franconian: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
If you like blow up everything and anything in the creeks, My people won't suffer, my land won't be affected, I won't be affected, so who cares? undecided

No they won't. I hear they are already diversifying their economy by planting cocoa grin. Tell them to plant a lot of cocoa because they will need the proceeds to run the west.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nicepoker(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2016
luvmijeje:
The Nigeria military should kindly get to work and treat these criminals as terrorist.
really. The country is boiling already and u want to increase the flame
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by poseidon12: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
Nigeria cannot experience lasting peace and prosperity without addressing the root cause of armed insurgency, and civil unrest.

After you visit Abuja and compare it with say Oyibo in River state, you'll understand that the insurgency was only postponed and not solved.

It will always be a recurring phenomenon, unless poverty and unfair wealth distribution is addressed in the region

Political restructuring into a true federal system as agreed in the national conference, and complete resource control is the solution to our problem. Unfortunately we have a tribalist, arrogant and short-sighted man as the president. Buhari will destroy Nigeria.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2016
IceMan85:
sadu I for see evil looming in this country. Everybody will be affected, the rich the poor. If see opportunity, leave this country. A heavy storm is coming!
This country can never be one unless we change our mentality and hatred. The cloud is thick and no one knows what next.

Only u dont know what next,i know what next,and nothing next .nothing will happen.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2016
franconian:

No they won't. I hear they are already diversifying their economy by planting cocoa grin. Tell them to plant a lot of cocoa because they will need the proceeds to run the west.
Yoruba land is rich in mineral resources, human resources and agriculture. We also have oil in our land(ondo state). We don't need the Niger delta oil to attain our heights but on the contrary, the Niger delta need us. Like I said earlier, blow up your region, we don't care.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2016
melodyirish:
call them whatever u wish because u are not in their shoes, if u are u won't open ur gutter mouth to call them Mumu people, jealousy is a bad disease. Niger delta u need to fight for ur right, nd Fgt about d minister dat want to sell u ppl in exchange of fame

Are u also going to fight with them on the frontline?
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nicepoker(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2016
wastedsperm:
undecided oil that is useless now. Bomb it and your land suffers
oil is useless and the dullard is travelling up and down looking for ways to stabilise it. U have eyes yet u can't see. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nicepoker(m): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Some people are saying they should blow. Deep down they are praying they should not. ND resources has supported this country for long. Its time other regions contribute theirs. Especially south west. Start exporting that cocoa. Lazy people.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nicepoker(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
u can say that again when next u purchase petrol @ #500 per litre.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2016
mukthar2000:
They too get mouth,make they try it now Fools
Dude, they have already done one and you're here ranting.
The blew up the Forcados 48" pipeline, causing a crude oil cutback of 400,000BPD daily, expected to be shut in for about 3 months, that's about N510bn
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Emmytech1(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2016
luvmijeje:
terrorist? Go back 2 history Of niger delta to understnd how they had been treated.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Yoruba land is rich in mineral resources, human resources and agriculture. We also have oil in our land(ondo state). We don't need the Niger delta oil to attain our heights but on the contrary, the Niger delta need us. Like I said earlier, blow up your region, we don't care.
You obviously have no idea the level of hatred the ND people have for the yorubas
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2016
engrflames:
Mr Dullard should listen to these people before they totally ground the production of crude oil to zero level. These guys should not be taken for granted. A word is enough for the wise.

There is no sense in what ur saying,even without oil nigeria will still be.do all countries in the world have oil? No then ow are they surviving or are they not?
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Emmytech1(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Nicepoker:
really. The country is boiling already and u want to increase the flame
nigeria army are still batteling with boko (foriegners) woo
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Okpabana: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2016
henroe2k2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/militants-threaten-blow-up-of-more-oil-installations/
Who will suffer thé consequences? ......everybody, si kwontinue
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2016
chiefobdk:

you 're so daft. gosh aresa. U 're a disgrace.

D dollar affect even my dog.
Hahaaaaa
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Nicepoker:
u can say that again when next u purchase petrol @ #500 per litre.
And you people will buy fuel @ #5 per litre abi?
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by franconian: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:

Tell me the region that is "poor" in mineral resources, human resources and agriculture.

Lol @ the bolded... Yes the ND needs you and your kinsmen to come reap where you did not sow, ND sure need you to come degrade the environment in the name of oil exploration while you feed fat from the proceeds. ND sure need you!
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Okpabana: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2016
Who will suffer thé consequences more? People néed to be wise
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by shamecurls(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Enough of the threat.

They shud blow up everything. It would affect all but they will feel the heat the most.

A region that there whole IGR is not up to that of Lagos alone.

Blow it up and stop the chest beating

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Goke7: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Later some folks will come up and say why is there no seaport will full activities like in Lagos not in the se or ss region?

I think the answer is here grin
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2016
franconian:

Which lands, the ones already littered with crude?

Let them destroy the already destroyed lands along with the oil properties and let's see who suffers more.

Make una ready to go plant more cocoa to run this country.... get ready to plant more tomatoes so you could get money to waste in the north in name of fighting BH.

Forget it,some countries thrive on agriculture ,d dem still dey kanpe.of NA start with una na sorry go be una last name,una go worst pass boko haram
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Nicepoker(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
And you people will buy fuel @ #5 per litre abi?
we are all in it. Stop saying its their region they are destroying.
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
franconian:

Tell me the region that is "poor" in mineral resources, human resources and agriculture.

Lol @ the bolded... Yes the ND needs you and your kinsmen to come reap where you did not sow, ND sure need you to come degrade the environment in the name of oil exploration while you feed fat from the proceeds. ND sure need you!
Stop saying trash. The riverine people constitute like 80-85% of people working in the oil installations located in your region. You people receive the highest allocations from the FG. You lazy _asses do nothing and at the end of the month you receive salaries. The Niger delta even have a ministry for sharing money to you lazy _asses. Look mister man, if you guys like blow up yourselves in that region, odua nation don't care.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by comos: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2016
lugado:
ignorance is a sin. They are destroying their future generation by degrading their land all in the name of militancy. Buhari has only 4 or 8 yrs to stay where he peacefully go back to his cattle rearing and crop business and sell meat to them with their stipend when they have finished destroying the little land they have

Why are you crying, is it not their Land.

Go back to your cocoa and groundnut. the era of Oil for all is gone
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Abagworo(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2016
shamecurls:
Enough of the threat.

They shud blow up everything. It would affect all but they will feel the heat the most.

A region that there whole IGR is not up to that of Lagos alone.

Blow it up and stop the chest beating

The only reason to plead for change of heart to a suicidal advocate is love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Edodecides: Disregard Every Result On Social Media: INEC(pic) / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.