Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations (18162 Views)

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by Ojukwufrank: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
franconian:

If the civil servants are that few, it shouldn't be that difficult to settle them na... The government should tax the "farmers" (na generational curse dem go curse am if he try am) or better still go explore the oil you guys said is in ondo to pay the workers.

Una never start farming ooo, na child's play una dey so.

Who is this jobless tribal bigot? Carry your tribal rubbish comot here and stop splashing smelly spit on me. Bigotry cant make you use your brain, so Osun should go explore Ondo oil. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by smoothlips(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Naija9090:

Niger Delta people... this yoruba man is calling you lazy for your own resources.
Mumu am from rivers state...
Re: Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations by franconian: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Who is this jobless tribal bigot? Carry your tribal rubbish comot here and stop splashing smelly spit on me. Bigotry cant make you use your brain, so Osun should go explore Ondo oil. Mschew

Noooo, instead they should keep exploring the oil in a farway ND to fund their state. Many days for the theif!

I see you've resorted to insults, well it's not uncommon to see someone with a weak defence to do so. I could imagine you shouting and sweating while typing that trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.