Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) (54723 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by tooman: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
n
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
The Man with Integrity?

Hell to the NO

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2016
Odogwu Mba mmiri!

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
He betrayed his own people bacause he wants ab0kis to praise him. He should not forget that he is coming hone after dining with the vampires

No. His people betrayed him. So he looked for an alternative.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by rita25(f): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2016
WATS WITH THIS AM A CHEAT GUY SEF? OH SORRY AMACHEAT ALSO KNOWN AS AMEACHI
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Are u sure they got it right this time? Because they way things are going in this country now it seems they made a mistake or miscalculation on this, remember they are good in praise singing neglecting the truth.

because of fall in oil price. Things will be worse than this. Accept that fact and move on.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2016
How I wish Rotimi Amaechi will take all those praises with a pinch of salt.

Real praise come from within. He need our prayers not praises cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by nurish(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Those are d writer's blf nd I nod my head to some of them too...........

But

Not all
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Mr I have never collected bribe in my life. But don collect Ghana must go. Mama J has said it all. Shai there is God
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Politics is local! If Amaechi was wise he would not have made himself alienated from his Ikwerre people and the entire Rivers state.

The truth is that Amaechi can't win as Senator in Rivers East(consisting of Port-Harcourt, Ikwere, Okirika, Ogu/Bolo, Obi/Akpor, Etche, Omuma and Emohua LGAs). He can't win if he's to contest in Kano Central or Katsina North Senatorial districts, because he isn't a Northerner.

As much as he has the right to belong to any party and support any candidate whether Yoruba or Nupe, he failed to recognise that he should have done it with tact and not paint a picture of working against his people's local interest.

Amaechi should learn from Tonye Princewill(supported Atiku/Ben Obi in 2007 and still put up a good outing in the governorship poll), Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva and Rabiu Kwankwaso(of 2011).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by kay29000(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
He betrayed his own people bacause he wants ab0kis to praise him. He should not forget that he is coming hone after dining with the vampires

Nope, he didn't betray his people...He stood for what was right for the whole people of Nigeria and not just a small segment of the country. That is true patriotism. That is the attributes of a true hero.

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by engrshakespeare: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2016
U saw one miserable poster and that translates into a unanimous declaration by all Northerners. Continue generalizing this way and it won't be long before you are in trouble
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by nurish(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2016
rita25:
WATS WITH THIS AM A CHEAT GUY SEF? OH SORRY AMACHEAT ALSO KNOWN AS AMEACHI

That's hater's comment.

I tink u don't need to hate politician cos u ve nt been dere b4 so u can't knw wat it takes to rule.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2016
They will praise you when you're politically relevant but won't hesitate in reminding you of your place in their warped mind when the jungle is mature .

Any Southerner that entrusts his political survival on a Northerner is a poor student of history.The only time a Northerner will make concessions for you is when he has it between his nose and his lower lips in politics.

3 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2016
Because of fall in oil price, things will be worse than this. Govt needs money to finance capital projects. When the world sell d only thing you have for sale at the cheapest rate. What will you turn your energy to.

hopeforcharles:

Are u sure they got it right this time? Because they way things are going in this country now it seems they made a mistake or miscalculation on this, remember they are good in praise singing neglecting the truth.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by MyGeneration(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2016
Amaechi is smart, but let me burst his bubble here.
The grand plan of all this things is because Amaechi is eyeing the presidency, simply put he wants to be president.
Destroyer of pdp or not the southsouth/southeast is insignificant in Nigeria's political equation, if he likes let him loose in all the ss/se state he is still going to win.
Though the north still has some suspicions towards him.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Cmiller(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Northerners always getting it right.
I cannot agree more with what they said.
Pls when you enter P.H dont repeat this statement
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Should we not be happy about this? Northerners embracing an easterner . Should there be anything wrong with that? oh lord! Tribalism and Bigotry has eaten deep into our youths . how did we get this far?

The northerners believe in Amaechi and we tend to find something wrong on that. Don't some of us who are not northerners believed in Jonathan and is believing Buhari? When will Nigerians starts seeing beyond tribes and religious difference?

well, what do I know?

PS: mind the typos at your own discretion.

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by wwwkaycom(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Absolutely true, nothing but the truth
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by snoopdg(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2016
I am by God's grace waiting to see those who will beat him when he returns home after dinning with the Vampires. He has his rights a Nigerian and can choose to belong to any party, every party belongs to all Nigerians. Did the SS or SE become a prototype of Dubai with all the unalloyed support for PDP and with all the oil money?

Pls free Rotimi,
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Naomite(f): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2016
I respect dat man a lot. D man is a real politicians playing it smartly. If he can win d heart of the northerners then, he can win Nigeria.

Make him try no fall those ppl hand oo!
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Politics is local! If Amaechi was wise he would not have made himself alienated from his Ikwerre people and the entire Rivers state.

The truth is that Amaechi can't win as Senator in Rivers East(consisting of Port-Harcourt, Ikwere, Okirika, Ogu/Bolo, Obi/Akpor, Etche, Omuma and Emohua LGAs). He can't win if he's to contest in Kano Central or Katsina North Senatorial districts, because he isn't a Northerner.

As much as he has the right to belong to any party and support any candidate whether Yoruba or Nupe, he failed to recognise that he should have done it with tact and not paint a picture of working against his people's local interest.

Amaechi should learn from Tonye Princewill(supported Atiku/Ben Obi in 2007 and still put up a good outing in the governorship poll), Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva and Rabiu Kwankwaso(of 2011).
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. He was Governor for 8 solid yrs where he became the best Rivers governor in her history and currently a minister of the Federal Republic.
Can u swear with ur life and seeds that he can never become a senator years to come if at all he wishes to contest? The same conclusive talks u all predicted for Jonah-daft who later found himself back in Otuoke. What do u know about the future? Do u know urs let alone another's?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2016
If GEJ could turn back the hands of time, he,did be holding Ameachi's feet begging for mercy.

Ameachi politically nailed him to calvary

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Cmiller:

Pls when you enter P.H dont repeat this statement

Just voiced out the same words on azikwe Road right now to a friend, nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:

Ameachi didn't betray his people for 'Ab;oki praise', the man is over ambitious, he'll throw anyone under the bus to get what he wants. He's doing all this just to get their support when he finally declares his Presidential ambition..he's selfish to the bone. Trust Hausa/Fulanis to show him the red card when the time comes, i dey laugh am
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy see me as your brother as your sister

One love tongue
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2016
FILEBE:
Should we not be happy about this? Northerners embracing an easterner . Should there be anything wrong with that? oh lord! Tribalism and Bigotry has eaten deep into our youths . how did we get this far?

The northerners believe in Amaechi and we tend to find something wrong on that. Don't some of us who are not northerners believed in Jonathan and is believing Buhari? When will Nigerians starts seeing beyond tribes and religious difference?

well, what do I know?

U spoke exceedingly well. These lots are nothing but shameless bigots.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2016
ngmgeek:
How I wish Rotimi Amaechi will take all those praises with a pinch of salt.

Real praise come from within. He need our prayers not praises cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha this pictures na him kill Jesus? Abi he don dey pay penance

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Cmiller(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Demdem:

Just voiced out the same words on azikwe Road right now to a friend, nothing happened.
your friend like you, try newspaper stand or park..
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Ameachi didn't betray his people for 'Ab;oki praise', the man is over ambitious, he'll throw anyone under the bus to get what he wants. He's doing all this just to get their support when he finally declares his Presidential ambition..he's selfish to the bone. Trust Hausa/Fulanis to show him the red card when the time comes, i dey laugh am

Presidential ambition u said, no longer Vice Presidential ambition again nahhh grin grin grin
U lot are clowns.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2016
shamecurls:
If GEJ could turn back the hands of time, he,did be holding Ameachi's feet begging for mercy.

Ameachi politically nailed him to calvary

Last time I checked, GEJ is living 'the life' after retirement and is still very politically relevant. Ask the same Ameachi and Sylva

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.