Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) (54729 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by mynd1(f): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:
you are welcome, I noticed u are residing in the US hope you are not one of those beautiful sistas we have lost to the Yankee guys, we need ur kinda natural beauty here to help shine lite in this Nigeria of ours and replicate beautiful springlins here.
lol. U r very funny sir. I do visit Nigeria time to time though. grin
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by mynd1(f): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2016
sage2:

Yaya dai, mama na. Kin hadu walahi.
lmao. Yalabai nice kuma maman ka? I never born o cheesy
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by holyfather(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Why is he ur main man? Because he fought PDP, besides are u truly a hausa fulani chic? Men I saw ur pix and u are really freshest and cute, so natural, nice fulani hausa chic,

Leave matter for... Whoever grin cheesy
Their girls are drop dead gorgeous.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Gaskia: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2016
That is how they have been blindly singing for their plain clothes and military politicians for years and leave the north as the poorest of the two divides in spite of their over 40 year maximum rule of Nigeria and its resources.

Blind followership is the consequence of dead consciousness.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by bluecircle470: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
He betrayed his own people bacause he wants ab0kis to praise him. He should not forget that he is coming hone after dining with the vampires

Who are d people he betrayed, people lyk Jonathan, or people lyk wike? Common wake up to reality, Jonathan almost ruined ds country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by alaskido(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don't worry, he will come back and meet us in the South South. We are waiting for him.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by sage2(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
lmao. Yalabai nice kuma maman ka? I never born o cheesy

Duk daya ne. Na tsara ma ki.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by rummmy: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Why is he ur main man? Because he fought PDP, besides are u truly a hausa fulani chic? Men I saw ur pix and u are really freshest and cute, so natural, nice fulani hausa chic,
that's not her pix bro,that pix is a very popular 0ne in the internet... Fulani girls are pretty outside but very dirty and stinking inside,i date 2 during my NYSC.......................that not withstanding,I urge all of us to first see ourselves as nigerians,not as north,south,east,west or igbo,hausa,yoruba etc...this hatred our leaders are planting in us(the youths) will surelly destroy us if adequate measure is not seri0usly taken..
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by bapullow: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
We Saw ur legacy in river state so we challenge Oga at top ( Jona) support to show us what he did in river state simple as it's
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Donexy16(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
sdindan:
Ameachi Aliyu Rotimi.

Lol, u badt
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by rugged7(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rotimi Mohammed Amaechi...

The traitor of Ubima

Don't worry, 2019 is by the corner.

Sebi u go come back village from that abuja ni?

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
northvietnam:
If they really wanted to praise the ass licker/Judas Amechi, they would have recommended him for Aviation , Niger Delta , power , foreign Affairs minister .
and u tink transport is a joke rite. Aviatinn is even part of his ministry if u nt 4geting.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by jmand(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
We can't prevent you from accusing and betraying your Brother (Ameachi), besides we (Northerners) saw how important he looks to us even though we are not using him for anything, coz we are all the same Nigerians!
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Who coined this name zombie self? I believe Amechi must have realised he shot himself in the leg, even if maybe he hasn hasn't recognised that now he will still see it in the future.
he shot himself and got apointd minister, are u 4 real?
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by JahJaa(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
ElCapone:

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
ElCapone:
Lol of all I posted that was what u took out kudos, u didn't read this?

(TonyeBarcanista)
Politics is local! If Amaechi was wise he would not have made himself
alienated from his Ikwerre people and the entire Rivers state.
The truth is that Amaechi can't win as Senator in Rivers East
(consisting of Port-Harcourt, Ikwere, Okirika, Ogu/Bolo, Obi/Akpor,
Etche, Omuma and Emohua LGAs). He can't win if he's to contest in
Kano Central or Katsina North Senatorial districts, because he isn't a
Northerner.
As much as he has the right to belong to any party and support any
candidate whether Yoruba or Nupe, he failed to recognise that he
should have done it with tact and not paint a picture of working
against his people's local interest.
Amaechi should learn from Tonye Princewill(supported Atiku/Ben Obi
in 2007 and still put up a good outing in the governorship poll),
Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva and Rabiu Kwankwaso(of 2011).
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
ElCapone:
and u tink transport is a joke rite. Aviatinn is even part of his ministry if u nt 4geting.

But he really anticipated ND ministry
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
lol. U r very funny sir. I do visit Nigeria time to time though. grin

Cutie someone just told me this about u

rummmy:
that's not her pix bro,that pix is a very popular 0ne in the internet... Fulani girls are pretty outside but very dirty and stinking inside,i date 2 during my NYSC.......................that not withstanding,I urge all of us to first see ourselves as nigerians,not as north,south,east,west or igbo,hausa,yoruba etc...this hatred our leaders are planting in us(the youths) will surelly destroy us if adequate measure is not seri0usly taken..
Is that true?
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

I am not wailing I am viewing things from a different pane, despite the chiarman chairman been Northern if they don't features a formidable S Eastner as the presidental flag bearer they will failing they put a Northerner. Mark my words.
they already zoned it. ...ur fantasy abt PDP is not gonna work. ....they are badder dan u tnk...they don't honour loyalty
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by mynd1(f): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Cutie someone just told me this about u

Is that true?
lol. U find out by yourself sir cause I don't engage sadist n frustrated people like dt guy. Imagine what d dude just said about a tribe all in d name of hatred and jealousness? Cheers!!!
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
lol. U find out by yourself sir cause I don't engage sadist n frustrated people like dt guy. Imagine what d dude just said about a tribe all in d name of hatred and jealousness? Cheers!!!
Alright I refuse to be influenced, do u mind sending me a Pm, or an email. W2hfu.. - waitn 2 hear from u.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
barcaboi:

they already zoned it. ...ur fantasy abt PDP is not gonna work. ....they are badder dan u tnk...they don't honour loyalty
Well let's wait till 2019 and see what's up.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Waksdabos(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Walexsammy:
so, u don't no aviation I under him?
See English! O boy, make I take cover.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Northerners always getting it right.

I cannot agree more with what they said.
We need change, (food, house, road, water and electricity, etc not Amaechi.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by JonJay: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Northerners can never betray their own the way he did to PDP...
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Lol of all I posted that was what u took out kudos, u didn't read this?

(TonyeBarcanista)
Politics is local! If Amaechi was wise he would not have made himself
alienated from his Ikwerre people and the entire Rivers state.
The truth is that Amaechi can't win as Senator in Rivers East
(consisting of Port-Harcourt, Ikwere, Okirika, Ogu/Bolo, Obi/Akpor,
Etche, Omuma and Emohua LGAs). He can't win if he's to contest in
Kano Central or Katsina North Senatorial districts, because he isn't a
Northerner.
As much as he has the right to belong to any party and support any
candidate whether Yoruba or Nupe, he failed to recognise that he
should have done it with tact and not paint a picture of working
against his people's local interest.
Amaechi should learn from Tonye Princewill(supported Atiku/Ben Obi
in 2007 and still put up a good outing in the governorship poll),
Rochas Okorocha, Timpre Sylva and Rabiu Kwankwaso(of 2011).
diff strokes 4 diff folks, take it or leave it, ameachi is still very relevant in nigerian politics.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by jamjo: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
JayJohnson:
This thread is for ethnic bigots who refused to see beyond their ethnic conglomeration. It is also for ipob miscreants and scavengers who are looking for a country that never was!

Sir please if i may ask you, why do you want to live with scavengers and miscreants ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.