Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) (54715 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
He betrayed his own people bacause he wants ab0kis to praise him. He should not forget that he is coming hone after dining with the vampires

****Who are his people? Is he a Bayelsan or was an Ikwerreman President? Will Bayelsans support Ikwerre to even head NDDC without trouble? Please Amaechi is a brother to Buhari same way he is to Jonathan but chose the way of God over the way of evil.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Cmiller:

your friend like you, try newspaper stand or park..

So u expect me to mix with ur kind eh........ Low lifers.... Riff-raffs, ipob nonentities. These are the people that congregate in such places. Majority of whom secure all their info from kaikai joints eh? Sorry, don't roll with such. My dailies are regularly delivered to me
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Demdem:

U spoke exceedingly well. These lots are nothing but shameless bigots.

Bros. whenever I read some comments here on Nairaland, it just reminds me that being educated doesn't mean one is wise. Many unwise educated folks here.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Gofwane(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
He betrayed his own people bacause he wants ab0kis to praise him. He should not forget that he is coming hone after dining with the vampires
how did he betrayed his own people? So because one chooses to be different in political views is now betrayal? I thought just like religion, everyone has the right to his views.

This is the reason this country cannot grow fast. Even the so called educated ones can't think rationally without tribal bigotry and sentiments. Anyways, why am i even surprised sef, when this habit is common within people from that side. , , ,Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2016
He is a back stabber! A rat!
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Demdem:

Presidential ambition u said, no longer Vice Presidential ambition again nahhh grin grin grin
U lot are clowns.

Up from the grave he arose shocked!!! Have you been discharged from Rumuigbo Psychiatric hospital after your epic breakdown on the 27 of January cheesy? VP/Presidential(his VP ambition went with the last election) now he wants it big...whatever you call it!! Ameachi is extremely selfish!! He's not ditching the SS just to be the North's errand boy, sam sam! Dude is a schemer but not a very smart one
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by serikiYCU(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:

In Wat way did he betrayed his people? Tinubu was always against Obasanjo politically yet no 1 accused him of betraying his people, Atiku and Co was always against Buhari until last electn, no 1 accused dem of betraying Dia people. Y can't u guys just reason straight? D yorubas ar nw reaping d fruit of Tinubu's ruggedity and firm stand in opposition. Amechi may end up to b d messiah of his people. If u can't support Amechi, y nt do ur sef a favor, sit back, relax and stop condemning him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Lol cheesy

A man with diverse tribes.

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by austinsmat(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Austinsmat lol, I saw it around France Road area, men that man goofed especially in that Uni aspects, it will hunt him.
yeah France road by galadima if forget that charity began at home
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hamzeiy: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
and namadi sambo.ali gusau,dasuki,and the rest pro jonathan northerners are heroes abi...#smh
....grow up abeg
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Arrant Nonsense. He was Governor for 8 solid yrs where he became the best Rivers governor in her history and currently a minister of the Federal Republic.
Can u swear with ur life and seeds that he can never become a senator years to come if at all he wishes to contest? The same conclusive talks u all predicted for Jonah-daft who later found himself back in Otuoke. What do u know about the future? Do u know urs let alone another's?
He never displayed his anti-people self when he ran for Governor in 2011... The 2007 was like a gift to him! #FACT!!!!

As for Senator, Amaechi CANNOT represent Rivers East district. In fact, he can't win a single PU in any election. He can be minister or any appointee of government NOT elected official.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by malaki1914: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2016
No well thinking man will set his house on fire and run to his neighbours' for shelter. In due course, the bird that fly up in the sky will surely land on dry land...
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Cmiller(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Demdem:

So u expect me to mix with ur kind eh........ Low lifers.... Riff-raffs, ipob nonentities. These are the people that congregate in such places. Majority of whom secure all their info from kaikai joints eh? Sorry, don't roll with such. My dailies are regularly delivered to me
lol....so much hate for written words.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by rita25(f): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2016
ABEGI MAKE I HEAR WORD undecided
nurish post=43 undecided171258:

That's hater's comment.

I tink u don't need to hate politician cos u ve nt been dere b4 so u can't knw wat it takes to rule.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by emmymdk: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2016
sdindan:
Ameachi Aliyu Rotimi.

Lol
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by robosky02(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2016
LURBISH...........
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2016
FILEBE:

Bros. whenever I read some comments here on Nairaland, it just reminds me that being educated doesn't mean one is wise. Many unwise educated folks here.

I feel u. These same lot heard Jonah-daft in Ph when he came to campaign saying he understands he did nothing in rivers yet expect the General of common sense revolution to support him.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Up from the grave he arose shocked!!! Have you been discharged from Rumuigbo Psychiatric hospital after your epic breakdown on the 27 of January cheesy? VP/Presidential(his VP ambition went with the last election) now he wants it big...whatever you call it!! Ameachi is extremely selfish!! He's not ditching the SS just to be the North's errand boy, sam sam! Dude is a schemer but not a very smart one
[/s]

Arrant Nonsense. Can u swear on the life of ur seeds with these rants.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by sonssyo: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Stalwert:
Th lion of uzimba. Ameachi still terrorizing wailing zombies long after elections.

good for u!!!!!
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

He never displayed his anti-people self when he ran for Governor in 2011... The 2007 was like a gift to him! #FACT!!!!

As for Senator, Amaechi CANNOT represent Rivers East district. In fact, he can't win a single PU in any election. He can be minister or any appointee of government NOT elected official.

So his anti people Stance is his refusal not to support Jonah-daft eh. Ur thinking process is really petty. Again I say to u,The same conclusive talks u all predicted for Jonah-daft who later found himself back in Otuoke. What do u know about the future? Do u know urs let alone another's?
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Arrant Nonsense. Can u swear on the life of ur seeds with these rants.

Which seed cheesy gringringringringringringringringrin
lmfao
Oh lawd...planting season don pass biko. I no get work to do na to shuwear* on Ameachi wahala. The job of swearing and defending every insane thing he does is meant for his stooges. Eg YOU!!
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by AbdulHaram(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Which seed cheesy gringringringringringringringringrin
lmfao
Oh lawd...planting season don pass biko. I no get work to do na to shuwear* on Ameachi wahala. The job of swearing and defending every insane thing he does is meant for his stooges. Eg YOU!!
[/s]

I knew it. Earlier talk was just noise. No substance at all. Just pure lies.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by blackpanda: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:

He didnt betray anybody. He is a progressive and not a tribalist or racist. Many of you can never understand
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Demdem(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2016
AbdulHaram:

Is to heighten your frustration! angry angry angry

Frustration for what. U sound confused. General of common sense revolution is currently going higher. The frustrated are the fools having issues with that not me. Am happy for him.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by maimalari: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Chai. Amaechi really flogged pdp ooo. No be small. They're still crying like babies after 8months+

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.