Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,265 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff (18556 Views)

Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode / 'fuel Scarcity Is Apc's Christmas Gift To Nigerians' - PDP / ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2016
We must find a way to banish this idiots and riff raffs parading themselves as politicians
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Nickymezor(f): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2016
*Wat eva*... tongue
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Igodometusalah: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Nonsense.... I hope he isn't trying to create another Boko Haram?

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Shockingly Placed See The List Here
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Oladimejyy(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Wetin we no go hear from the RIPS(REST IN PIECES)PDP
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by OutOnBail(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Fat moro.n, you made boko haram popular. Since ppl say APC = Boko Haram, then we can agree u made APC popular.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by austine4real(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2016
This man needs to be questioned
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by omobenin: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2016
but, FFK!! on Channels TV, prove it beyond a reasonable doubt you are Boko haram sponsor. and you haven,t denied that.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by IVORY2009(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2016
If this statement is anything to go by, then APC chieftains would be passing out "faeces" on their pants by now! cheesy grin
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by winkmart: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2016
hmmmmmm..we shal see

do u have a business...CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by mildflame: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Na small small MADNESS de start
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Misterpaul(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2016
This clearly shows that all these politicians are just the same set of people jumping from one party to another. Yesterday he was in APC today he is in PDP tomorrow now another party. To them we are just instruments for winning election.

I just pity the m.u.m.u. people killing and abusing themselves because of these suckers.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by viktor01(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2016
With all these, some Nigerians will still be chanting APC and PDP.
Can't you see that they are all one including the BH speaking.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by parrotchick(f): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lolz, this is how we will watch two idiotic political groups fight for power. M expecting more drama, violence, insults and leaked secrets. May d best griup win.... Meanwhile, Nigerians, get ready to be the grass that suffers,when d elephants re fighting
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Dmes(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
E Don Happen. kissE Don Happen.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by repogirl(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
SMH, PDP is obviously desperately grasping at straws....I hope they know what they are doing.

An evil person can never do anything good, that's a fact.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by martin123: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
He said he made APC attractive to Nigerians by conniving with Boko Haram to kidnap the chibok girls and turn Nigerians against the government.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by tsdarkside(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
fee dee fee??..

this guy must be joking....
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by dikeigbo2(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
So he is one the men that sold dummy to Nigerians, no problems..... Kontinue
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by chichriso: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
story for the gods
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by bigiyaro(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
PDP attractive ke? Godforbid
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Rexyl(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Revealing that both are being controlled by mafias. What the same coin of difference sides!

Sheriff is Just as good or bad as APC and PDP

The current state of deteriorating economy is an indication that the beautiful one has not been born. The Messiah might have not arrived yet.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Acecube(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rxpetite:
“The same instruments we used to make APC
attractive to all Nigerians, we are going to use it for
PDP now.”
is it me or is there something wrong with this statement?
could the instrument be boko haram ?... by instigating more attack he could create a problem for APC i.e that of security hence making us forget PDP past sins and wish to have them rule again... just a thought
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Acecube:
could the instrument be boko haram ?... by instigating more attack he could create a problem for APC i.e that of security hence making us forget PDP past sins and wish to have them rule again... just a thought
I was thinking propaganda. I don't think this man realises he just insulted us the masses. He just hinted at our gullibility
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Intrepid01(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please help me ask this guy which part of Nigeria or Nigerians all together.

Maybe he should take alook at himself again in the mirror he'll know that no Southerner can spare a second to listen tp what will come out from that cavity.......#lubbish
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by cfame1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
princemillla:
Moronic comments... Is pdp new as Apc?

Pdp that put nija to her current comatose, in which manner can they be attractive to us again.

Parasite set of people
q]
My dear most o those that put Nigeria in this condition are now in apc incase you don't know
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by millhouse: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Underestimate this guy at your peril
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
CharlesPhc:

Pls he should throw more light on such INSTRUMENTS they used to make APC attractive to Nigerians. We knew it from the unset that propaganda upon lies was the very bedrock on which APC won elections in Nigeria.

If there are more instruments, let us know pls

dont mind them.... in 2019 if only fresh young minds will show forth.. iwll gladly take the risk n give them my support..as for anything Apc,pdp,apga et al.. no way.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Ahasuerus2(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Yeah, he made APC attractive by making PDP unattractive for reason of his strong ties to Boko Haram.

That is a fact we all know. grin
Are you saying the sudden growth of APC was built under the foundation of Boko Haram attacks during the PDP rule, and the same is about to happen to APC now that Sheriff is their chairman?
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by Gaskia: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sheriff may not be a 'bad guy' but the perception surrounding him constitutes a liability to his party.
Re: I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff by ransomed: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Boko haram grand sponsor is talking, who cares to listen? Maybe you ! His foot soldiers on Nairaland are free to quote me and rant insults and abuses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.