Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (62039 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by chynie: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
get the details first
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by nbright: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Scam marriages here nd there
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Fearcom(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
THIS IS NOTHING BUT A COMMON RUMOR undecided angry sad

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by orlarbissy(f): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eeyaaah
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by alaskido(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Boooooooohaaaaarrrrrriiiiii, why all these bad things dey happen for your tenure? Na wetin you do baba God? Or na GEJ dey hunt you?

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by introvertious: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Adonbilivit till u make me bilivit cos it aint ma biz
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Bigajeff(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
tongue Get an advisory health tips on Emobileclinic.com Bro Ay & Wife , its another comedy skit
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by henrydadon(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
when i saw how beautiful and sexy that girl in his ay crib show is.. the one he calls "mimi"..i knew his marriage wont last long

2 Likes

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by prettymina(f): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
This Stella with news..anyways I pray it's not true,
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
angry
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by AyeeIdris(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
Jeez..! shocked are u for real?
Cmon Ay takes her to every fcking events! Her evening wears, her clothes , shoes are very lovely and looks expensive.. And its not like she works.. She doesnt have a job! Except following Ay to events and take care of kids..
I doubt the abuse story.. Nah, i dont believe it..

I bet one big boi out there is telling her stories bigger than the type of story Ay is dishing out.. sad
Chai....
And my instincts told me , this one Ay dey display him wife for every events and parties he goes to... Showing off those boobies... Na wahala he dey cause for himself oooo... The wahala don land nw...
Well their cup of tea... Ay sorry, next time if u guys reconcile or u marry someonelse , learn not to bring her along with u on every celeb occassions.. Let her manage the home and do a flexible buisness along the line thats different from showbiz.
Not all women can handle the heat , games, tricks , and dirty things that comes with the limelight , especially if shes sexy and pree..
Sighs
Drops mic...!

This coming from a girl is terrible. So because a man spends money on his wife or takes her to places with him means there could not possibly be domestic violence Realllyyyyyy? She must be cheating Cos Ay must be a saint? Person wey you no know? Women remain their worst enemies. Anyways, we do not know what's going on with them and it truly concerns no one but them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
All liars ll go to hell.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by asumo12: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
he's a comedian!!!

angry angry angry

kilokeys:
Is it a joke?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by OCTAVO: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by 2undeee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Shy na style u wan use genrate traffic for ur fake blog , we knw Una type olofo tuletule
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by jazzboi: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Deuteronomy 24:1-4

If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house,

and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies,

then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the Lord. Do not bring sin upon the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance.
Thought there was no mention of divorce in the bible.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
Jeez..! shocked are u for real?
Cmon Ay takes her to every fcking events! Her evening wears, her clothes , shoes are very lovely and looks expensive.. And its not like she works.. She doesnt have a job! Except following Ay to events and take care of kids..
I doubt the abuse story.. Nah, i dont believe it..

I bet one big boi out there is telling her stories bigger than the type of story Ay is dishing out.. sad
Chai....
And my instincts told me , this one Ay dey display him wife for every events and parties he goes to... Showing off those boobies... Na wahala he dey cause for himself oooo... The wahala don land nw...
Well their cup of tea... Ay sorry, next time if u guys reconcile or u marry someonelse , learn not to bring her along with u on every celeb occassions.. Let her manage the home and do a flexible buisness along the line thats different from showbiz.
Not all women can handle the heat , games, tricks , and dirty things that comes with the limelight , especially if shes sexy and pree..
Sighs
Drops mic...!

Mtcheww ... she is an interior designer . She also designed their home in Lekki and the news made it to blogs and even NL's frontpage . Your type need to get facts right before denigrating people . False accusation is very wrong

To keep you engaged ,enjoy the beauty of her works here -> https://www.nairaland.com/1980459/pictures-ays-new-home-designed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by DONSMITH123(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
my brother, there is o

jazzboi:

Thought there was no mention of divorce in the bible.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Eluwilussit(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
dani1luv:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/comedian-ays-wife-mabel-movies-out-of.html

Gulp or gulf? A little diligence will not kill you. Ameeeebbbbbooooo!

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Op na lie....I was in their house yesterday and they look happy....wait!! Are we talking about the same people??

Sorry this AY is Ayuba Yusuf
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by mattie48(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ay should come back to Nigeria and fix home
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ok nah see ay reaction

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Blitz888(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
If you believe this is a wrong move say Unhon Unhon!

People will naturally disparage what they can't have and who/what they can't become.... it's a syndrome (can someone please remind me what it's called again?).
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by FreeBoss: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
no smoke without fire. the truth lies in the womb of time
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by rahman3853(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
It is well....I am sure they may resolve their differences.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by sarutobie(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Deuteronomy 24:1-4

If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house,

and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies,

then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the Lord. Do not bring sin upon the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance.

King James Bible
He(Jesus talking to the Pharisees) saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so....Matthew 19:8
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
well at least you have not moved out.....

cruzita:
undecided is this what this year has to offer?Beefs,deaths of icons,crashed marriages ,fall of naira ,to mention but a few.I just pray this year don't end like this.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by preciousMI1(f): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
this story will blow and become FP material like the olajumoke story and David and delete momodu/babymama saga.

hope to see more of this
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Freeze got this to say

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by sukkot: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
henrydadon:
when i saw how beautiful and sexy that girl in his ay crib show is the one he calls "mimi"..i knew his marriage wont last long
bros can you reword your post ?
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by MissingBudget: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gbagam!
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by banmee(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
I don't trust bloggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) / Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.