Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (62038 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Dollipsejay(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
hmmmm... wetin dey happen self
is this the year of crashed marriages
i no know
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by victorazy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
he cheats,assaults and disrespects her.3 in one

Since u know much about him, I guess he cheated with you and beat u join.

2 Likes

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by onyxo76(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
such a lovely looking lady...i wonder why anyone will even want to offend her.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by 4C2215131: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Okay.

If they stay single, baby mama. If they decide to marry, they can't keep a home.

But errrm, all this comedians sef, How do they always find pretty babe, na so that ugly dry comedian from warri lipsrsealed marry one fine babe last year.
Continu.

Money and Laughter. Women love both and he just happens to possess both.Need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by sukkot: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mtcheww ... she is an interior designer . She also designed their home in Lekki and the news made it to blogs and even NL's frontpage . Your type need to get facts right before denigrating people . False accusation is very wrong

To keep you engaged ,enjoy the beauty of her works here -> https://www.nairaland.com/1980459/pictures-ays-new-home-designed
her work is very gaudy and victorian-esque . she need lessons in modern decor. jus saying, King undecided

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mangaipeekay(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lest ask the gods. But wait AY likes mimicking white garment priest Eh enh!!! Lest ask him grin
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by youngalex(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
This year,we need serious prayers for our married friends
As Instagram Babes are distracting him....Abuja and Lekki Bigger Boys are attempting to penetrate her
May God help all married couples to always find a common ground and a sense of contentment
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by nani212(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
What if its the other way round ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
her work is very gaudy and victorian -era -ish. she need lessons in modern decor. jus saying, King undecided

Maybe , she over did it . But we should still give her credit . And I think future homes could look like that
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
I refuse to believe this jo. These 2 are always so loved up.... undecided
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Mangaipeekay(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dollipsejay:
i no know

Nice observation, Cossy Ijiakor wants to get married too grin
Dollipsejay:
i no know

Nice observation, Cossy Ijiakor wants to get married too grin
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by CSTR2: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ofcourse, i knew she would be an igbo girl. They are just everywhere, marrying all and sundry, especially when there is a bit of cash.
Bleh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by FILEBE(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
dani1luv:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/comedian-ays-wife-mabel-movies-out-of.html

nonsense! Arrant nonsense! Of what use is this piece of information to us now? You won't sit in your house and mind your business instea you will be night watching and day watching people that doesn't know of your existence.

Can you imagine? The blogger has the effontry to even post inconclusive info. Ha! Stella. Shebi your prayer don answer na. You don see hot topic for your blog na. Awon daleru daleru. If no body care about the private life of these people, we will have less divorce cases.

Lord! Grant me the wealth but not the fame. Jobless set of people that makes private life a public business.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by bossOD: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
i blame johnathan
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by hadexdemo: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
You move before another Bleep take ur home, gold digger, see vacant..........
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by fortune1968: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Okay.

If they stay single, baby mama. If they decide to marry, they can't keep a home.

But errrm, all this comedians sef, How do they always find pretty babe, na so that ugly dry comedian from warri lipsrsealed marry one fine babe last year.
Continu.
power of money !wake up guy !

2 Likes

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by FILEBE(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
CSTR2:
Ofcourse, i knew she would be an igbo girl. They are just everywhere, marrying all and sundry, especially when there is a bit of cash.
Bleh. undecided

dude. Do me a favour. GET LOST! You are a proclem to this planet!
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by hadexdemo: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
You beter move back before another Bleep replace you, gold diggers see vacant.....
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by CSTR2: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
FILEBE:

dude. Do me a favour. GET LOST! You are a proclem to this planet!
I seriously doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by jemype(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
Jeez..! shocked are u for real?
Cmon Ay takes her to every fcking events! Her evening wears, her clothes , shoes are very lovely and looks expensive.. And its not like she works.. She doesnt have a job! Except following Ay to events and take care of kids..
I doubt the abuse story.. Nah, i dont believe it..

I bet one big boi out there is telling her stories bigger than the type of story Ay is dishing out.. sad
Chai....
And my instincts told me , this one Ay dey display him wife for every events and parties he goes to... Showing off those boobies... Na wahala he dey cause for himself oooo... The wahala don land nw...
Well their cup of tea... Ay sorry, next time if u guys reconcile or u marry someonelse , learn not to bring her along with u on every celeb occassions.. Let her manage the home and do a flexible buisness along the line thats different from showbiz.
Not all women can handle the heat , games, tricks , and dirty things that comes with the limelight , especially if shes sexy and pree..
Sighs
Drops mic...!
9ice one there. We didnt know d story until u sarcastically spilled d beans alongside d pot and d gas. U need to submit ur cv with an application letter - "GOSSIP ANALYSTS and INTERPRETER to linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
Lol...just say he disrespects her: everything you mentioned amounts to disrespect. cheesy
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by amtaken(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Are you sure?

CaroLyner:
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by cr7lomo: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:
Cmon Ay takes her to every fcking events! Her evening wears, her clothes , shoes are very lovely and looks expensive.. And its not like she works.. She doesnt have a job! Except following Ay to events and take care of kids..

I bet one big boi out there is telling her stories bigger than the type of story Ay is dishing out.. sad
Chai....
And my instincts told me , this one Ay dey display him wife for every events and parties he goes to... Showing off those boobies... Na wahala he dey cause for himself oooo... The wahala don land nw...
Well their cup of tea... Ay sorry, next time if u guys reconcile or u marry someonelse , learn not to bring her along with u on every celeb occassions.. Let her manage the home and do a flexible buisness along the line thats different from showbiz.
Not all women can handle the heat , games, tricks , and dirty things that comes with the limelight , especially if shes sexy and pree..
Sighs
Drops mic...!

If this is the case, then it is quite unfortunate...most women can b very unappreciative , he brings u from no where to somewhere and another guy from no where comes and u mumulishly listen and follow him

Mumulishly... Nice word for Webster, should be considered
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by repogirl(f): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Me, I want to know what caused the breakup o. Aproko mode activated.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by doveda: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
AyeeIdris:

This coming from a girl is terrible. So because a man spends money on his wife or takes her to places with him means there could not possibly be domestic violence Realllyyyyyy? She must be cheating Cos Ay must be a saint? Person wey you no know? Women remain their worst enemies. Anyways, we do not know what's going on with them and it truly concerns no one but them.

It is a he not a she.

Go through her post historysad
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by hentech911: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Naija and false new.
the lady just went on vacation pending on when the hubby will come back, and one idiot decides to fake and fool as many that wants to be fooled. Pls dont be too quick to make conclusions when u don't even know the truth.
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by doveda: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
cr7lomo:

If this is the case, then it is quite unfortunate...most women can b very unappreciative , he brings u from no where to somewhere and another guy from no where comes and u mumulishly listen and follow him

Mumulishly... Nice word for Webster, should be considered

Which one is most women? undecided

Stop believing an transexual idi.otundecided
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by FILEBE(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
preciousMI1:
this story will blow and become FP material like the olajumoke story and David and delete momodu/babymama saga.

hope to see more of this

Bad belle! Hoping to see more of what? Bad belle. Deriving joy from people's misfortune. Na unto the matter make you sit untop. Don't worry. You will see more. U hear?
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by lailo: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
This Stella girl go worse pass Linda.Continue ruining pple's marriage
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by doveda: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Amelian:

Chai....
Sighs
Drops mic...!

Will shut up for once? We both know that you are a fvcking transexual.

Loser!
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by BabiousBlog: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
na wa o. celeb marriages these days
Re: Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus by FILEBE(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
hentech911:
Naija and false new.
the lady just went on vacation pending on when the hubby will come back, and one idiot decides to fake and fool as many that wants to be fooled. Pls dont be too quick to make conclusions when u don't even know the truth.

bros. I tire o. It's obvious Nigeria get too many bad belles. Seet how people don dey happy. Ha! Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) / Mohbad’s Autopsy Completed / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.