Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigerians, Behold The Fraudulent Face Of Change! Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Behold The Fraudulent Face Of Change! Pictures (878 Views)

Nigerians: 'behold Buhari' / Nigerians! Behold Your APC Government / The Fraudulent Director Of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Behold The Fraudulent Face Of Change! Pictures by PreyingMantis(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
My people, this is where, how and when it all began. This picture and others like it marked the beginning of propaganda, fraud and deceit of the current dispensation. A transformation never seen anywhere on the face of the planet. A complete metamorphosis. The repackaging of a criminal coupist, dictator and tyrant. This is when a wolf was recreated to have the semblance of a sheep. The bitter truth is that no matter how much you try to repackage a monkey, it will always remain a monkey.

Fellow Nigerians, this is where we have found ourselves. That singular moment of misjudgement and indiscretion will forever remain to haunt us. Today is February 22, more than 9 months after the inauguration of Muhammadu Buhari. The Nigerian state has taken an unprecedented nose-dive. The economy is in shambles... Companies are folding up and leaving, thousands of workers are being laid off on a daily basis. Cost of living has skyrocketed and the masses are groaning in pain and anguish. No help seems to be in sight. The common man now prays that tomorrow never comes, because every daybreak means more woes, more suffering and more pains.

Can a leopard ever change its spots? Nigerians, NEVER AGAIN!

CC: Ecoterrorism, Omenkata, firefire, onatisi, DashMeNyansh, Caseless, Adminisher, NgeneUkwenu, Iroh88, Southernbreeze, KanwuliaExtra, TippyTop, Truckpusher, Dearpreye, naijaboy756, SegunAdewole, dunkem21

1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Behold The Fraudulent Face Of Change! Pictures by malaki1914: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Always look before you leap. The APC offer was too good to be true... We were warned!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Behold The Fraudulent Face Of Change! Pictures by Naija9090: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
The bitter truth is that no matter how much you try to repackage a monkey, it will always remain a monkey.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Behold The Fraudulent Face Of Change! Pictures by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm happy I didn't fall for what will go down in our history as the most deceitful, lousy, incompetent and lying administration.

Truth is, many us weren't too pleased with the PDP but we also knew the same thieves who destroyed this nation whilst under the PDP couldn't suddenly metamorphose into angels of light under another party. We weren't fooled at all. There was NO WAY I could have voted for someone who destroyed our nascent democracy a few decades ago.

This is just the beginning. Let's just hope PMB will eventually do better than he's doing at the moment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Behold The Fraudulent Face Of Change! Pictures by dokiOloye(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
For d mere fact that Buhari participated in d overthrow of a democratically elected govt,I hated him and everything he stood for cos that is d worst form of corruption.
When U add d fact that he was being sold to us by goons like Tinubu,Obj,Atiku, etc and his WAEC issues,it made it worse.
I thank God I never fell for d scam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen "Common Sense Revolution", Epistle Of Pastor Ben Murray-bruce / Thank You PMB For Swallowing Your Pride / Court Dismisses Badeh’s Bail Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.