Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? (1008 Views)

If You Are D Husband,what Would U Do If Dis Happens 2 Ur Wife?? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Would you be to open to your husband or wife about how many people you were intimate with and if you find out that your spouse lied to you about the number,how will you react and what will you think of your spouse?

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by missKiffy(f): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
I feel there''s no need to start stating the numbers, it's of no use, what is in the past stays in the past
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Last2comment(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
I wouldn't even ask cos the number she would give me might cause me a heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Never! I won't ask him, so he shldnt ask me
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by ClassCaptain(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
What made me love her goes beyond how many people she has been with
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by yapapa: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julianne10:
Would you be to open to your husband or wife about how many people you were intimate with and if you find out that your spouse lied to you about the number,how will you react and what will you think of your spouse?
babe ,over 200 dicks don screw u already I dig...may God help u o
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Cutehector(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
I knw dat d lord will not send me a "public" babe to marry

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
BaebieHot:
Never! I won't ask him, so he shldnt ask me
missKiffy:
I feel there''s no need to start stating the numbers, it's of no use, what is in the past stays in the past

These comments gos me SMH

My advice to my bro and sis them; abeg! any you never be proud to tell your rightful hubby or advice your children when they grow up to present. never indulge into them.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by teekay213(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julianne10:
no need of asking in the first place because even if it one it might be a heart break.i guess you listen to beat fm ibadan,kenny n telojo talked about it yesterday.u're pretty!
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
unpredictedone:

These comments gos me SMH

My advice to my bro and sis them; abeg! any you never be proud to tell your rightful hubby or advice your children when they grow up to present. never indulge into them.

What are u shaking ur head for?

It just seem like is only immature minds that will ask their partner how many men she has slept with. It is so rude and uncalled for.
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by ChappyChase: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
I've been sleeping with a minimum 3 women per week(all oloshos) for six years!! Now tell me which wife-to-be won't have an heart attack after hearing this?
Abeg they are somethings that are best left secrete as long as it won't later interfere with your marriage life!!!
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
teekay213:
no need of asking in the first place because even if it one it might be a heart break.i guess you listen to beat fm ibadan,kenny n telojo talked about it yesterday.u're pretty!
As for me,i'd tell him sincerely and if i found out that he lied to me about the number,i would ask him why he lied,but i wont think anything negative about him....Thanks for the compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Last2comment:
I wouldn't even ask cos the number she would give me might cause me a heart attack.
lmao
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Youngpo413: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
The reason why every sane man should marry a virgin unlike all these cheap hoes who are busy jumping froom one dick to another all in the name of relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by cruzita(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided will he attach the number to his CV when looking for work?

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
undecided will he attach the number to his CV when looking for work?
Ain't looking for a job.

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by rosieluv(f): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
dere is no need in discussing abt past relationships,as it might alter d peace n happiness in ur marriage or relationship. so in essence,it is irrelevant
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by teekay213(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julianne10:
As for me,i'd tell him sincerely and if i found out that he lied to me about the number,i would ask him why he lied,but i wont think anything negative about him....Thanks for the compliment.
do you stay in ib?
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
teekay213:
do you stay in ib?
yeah
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by teekay213(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Julianne10:
yeah
i also stay in ibadan.can i pm you i think i like u?
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Ajinoride(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
BaebieHot:

What are u shaking ur head for?

It just seem like is only immature minds that will ask their partner how many men she has slept with. It is so rude and uncalled for.
lets put it in the real life perspective, both partners must come clean. a house built with spittle, will be demolished by dew.
you can out it this way: I know am not a virgin, I've made some mistakes in the past. your partner will understand, and wont need to probe further, if he/she loves you.

Your man may find it difficult if u have have been lying all along that u are a saint e.g I only had one bf before u.
Re: Would You Be Open 2 Ur Hubby/wife About How Many People U Were Intimate With? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
teekay213:
i also stay in ibadan.can i pm you i think i like u?

(1) (Reply)

Lmao..! This Nigerian Babe Tweet Will Make Your Day [see] / Give this picture a title. / Beauty Contest On Nairaland - Enter Here If You Proud Of Your Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.