Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) (60880 Views)

Edith Mba Weds Barrister Paul (Wedding Photos) / Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by epospiky(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
damn! The last person that posted on FP which network are you using? na Glo 6G?
BTW what is this post all about?
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Most likely she wont say yes! Show this much passion and u get nothing from a woman, show neediness and you are relegated.

Burnaboys result

Player 101 - E8
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by yemajiteru(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rubbish...
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by adonbilivit: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by seangy4konji: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Burna.

This girl pass your age.

She be like all those strippers for Atlanta.

You can't make a hoe a house wife.
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
looking hot
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
See package. Is there any lady with this kind of package for NL. She set die...... I need package like this.... Ladies signify
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by climate10(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
So we should do what?
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Let him pray hard den
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
timilehin007:
I didn't see any curve o. Well maybe I should turn on this light and thoroughly search around if the curve is hiding somewhere around her laps

Lap not laps! And that's only in a sitting position. cool
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lucky gal grin
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Smellingmouth: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is this curvy? undecided
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by repogirl(f): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
She looks old tongue grin
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by timilehin007(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gerout pls..last time I checked she got 2 seperate laps and don't take everything serious..it's a prank pls
Eluwilussit:

Lap not laps! And that's only in a sitting position. cool
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by abduldope(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
na only 1 cloth she get ni
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by tatucci: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
but doesn't she look older?
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Niyinficient(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
iyaka2344:
She set but looks like she is older than him [color=#990000][/color]

For Burnaboy Music age, she old pass am, bt for him rea age, him old pass d girl grin
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by shamecurls(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
These re the species of women you pray to die inbtw there legs
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
iyaka2344:
She set but looks like she is older than him [color=#990000][/color]
ah ah how you take know say she old pass am? shocked U be her papa ne?
And for those of una wey just dey tackle am, na bad thing say she don win burnaboy heart? Abegi stop beefing, its bad for your health. 8-)
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Looks older to me
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mehn I no go gree o. No be only celebs dey bag these cuties na, as long as them sabi something other than looking pretty. I want my own! Where is my love? cheesy
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by FILEBE(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided,how is that our concern? Tomorrow you will still break up with her,how is that our concern and she might end up being your baby mama how is that my concern. Mtcheeeeew. and Why is she wearing different shoes on the Same cloth.
Nairaland is becoming useless. I might just stick to my Lovely SDK

gbam! Bro. If you see my drive by holla at your boy. I gaz to flex you for this sensible talk.
Btw. What is SDK?
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Altrarecords(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
But where does that leave cynthia morgan? I thought they were all loved up?
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Emyogalanya: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Curve what is she pls. * grabs my nokia torch flashes underneath to check curves* non found * turns to burner boy : em sir i see no curves, pls try nokia 3310 its more curvy. * runs away from thread before his mad fans finish reading my post
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by mizhefeh(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided,how is that our concern? Tomorrow you will still break up with her,how is that our concern and she might end up being your baby mama how is that my concern. Mtcheeeeew. and Why is she wearing different shoes on the Same cloth.
Nairaland is becoming useless. I might just stick to my Lovely SDK
Ur eyes sharp ooooo shocked
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by preciousMI1(f): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
so what happens if he doesn't marry her... he Prolly will delete the pic. best wishes to them.
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by YelloweWest: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
All these artists seem to marry only for good looks. No wonder the end up divorced
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Danjul12051990(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOEySe50Dk. Check out my new video Iyawo Mi. Watch and share. like my Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/webrandNG/, download audio at... https://my.notjustok.com/track/53625/j-jords-iyawo-mi. Follow me on Instagram and twitter @jjords1. Thanks a lot.

Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by rahman3853(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chai!!!!! Jesus is a christian. Lmao
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Irishrena1(f): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Curvy?
Wey the curve? I'm looking hard to find it
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by henryhemon(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
You people over exaggerate all these girls cuz they date celebs,they are just ok ladies hope curve 4 ni . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies / Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.