Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) (60881 Views)

Edith Mba Weds Barrister Paul (Wedding Photos) / Mr2kay: "It Is Very Wrong For Burna Boy To Say He Will Beat Up Pastors" / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by lumydee44: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
iyaka2344:
She set but looks like she is older than him [color=#990000][/color]
What's the biggie in that. SMH Africans tho... Love knows no bounds
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Doubleagent008(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
adorablepepple:
undecided,how is that our concern? Tomorrow you will still break up with her,how is that our concern and she might end up being your baby mama how is that my concern. Mtcheeeeew. and Why is she wearing different shoes on the Same cloth.
Nairaland is becoming useless. I might just stick to my Lovely SDK
madam u dey vex o. no vex. please forgive him. wetin??!! who vex u? as for the cloth, no mind the sister her favourite cloth I guess. #peace
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by kuuljay(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
The man who plants corn by the road side and the man who marries a beautiful curvy woman has the same problem grin grin
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by justmenoni: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
With her falling mangoes
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
timilehin007:
I didn't see any curve o. Well maybe I should turn on this light and thoroughly search around if the curve is hiding somewhere around her laps
My broda, i tire ooo. I don dey find d curve 4 past 2 hrs nw i no c anytin..na wa o
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by timilehin007(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
No be small suntin ..lol
LoveJesus87:
My broda, i tire ooo. I don dey find d curve 4 past 2 hrs nw i no c anytin..na wa o
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by Pque(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
my son, listen to d words of d elders. When u are about to marry, do not think abt d size of a woman's breast or buttock but think abt d size of her heart, character, love because few months after d wedding, u will no longer think abt her breast nd buttock but abt d size of her brain...
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by weselomo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
this guy is full of energy. was at #thespecialone sponsor by Guinness and the guy make my day
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by klassykute(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jimnzobo:
What will now happen to cynthia Morgan
dem no date na.
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
FILEBE:

gbam! Bro. If you see my drive by holla at your boy. I gaz to flex you for this sensible talk.
Btw. What is SDK?
Stella dimokokorkus blog
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by SirShymexx: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
The doozy Burnaboy has nice taste in chics - the batty just needs some extra pumping to make her a supreme bad biitch.

Can't wait to hear that tune with Chipmunk. It should be a certified banger.
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by ezeuba(m): 5:14am On Feb 24, 2016
timilehin007:
I didn't see any curve o. Well maybe I should turn on this light and thoroughly search around if the curve is hiding somewhere around her laps
3 hearty cheers for you... You just won the interwebz... LOL...
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by opribo(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Na so end time dressing.
Re: Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) by timilehin007(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2016
Where my trophy
ezeuba:

3 hearty cheers for you... You just won the interwebz... LOL...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies / Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.