Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water (77760 Views)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / See What Happened To Me While I Was Sleeping Inside Church. / Bathtub Inspired Wheelbarrow Spotted In Ibadan (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by JFT24(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2016
AM SURE MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVE NOT BEING TO SOKOTO. IF YOU HAVE BEING THERE, YOU WILL KNOW ALL THIS HEAT YOU GUYS ARE SHOUTING IS FRIENDLY. SOKOTO IS HELL ON HEART!!!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by iceberylin(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Iceberylin come and see o

Omo see idea..indeed desperate time grin

The problem is , the water sef I hot..
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lol....I think say, na only ma area na'im heat day cox we no get light!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Codyt(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahaha
ERCROSS:
[b] And this happened to me today...
Coming back from school this evening, though tired but delighted about the delicious rice and beans concoction I cooked earlier in the mawing....
I stopped by at iya kudi's shop to get a half bag of pure water, she gave me d half bag and I was forced to ask:- iya kudi ,una boil this pure water , She just bone face to my jamb question...
in few minutes, I was at my home, opened the door only to be greeted by this foul stench that enveloped my room like say ostrich egg hatch...
where is this odour coming from, I asked myself.... ooooohhhh, then I remembered I had released a natural perfume from my wicked ass just as I was about to take my leave in the morning... I hastily open the windows, and sprayed the air freshener...
I dropped my bag and went out again to get a new airtel sim, within 30 minutes I was back, opened the door and again greeted by the foul stench and now even stronger... jeez, wetin dey smell gan self...my eyes fizzling about searching for what might be smelling, I don wash all my dirty plates naaw... I carry air freshener again spray everywhere... I carry water go bath as I don dey sweat like person wey run marathon..
After bathing, I still feel the hotness of the water on my body as I step into the room... ohh my God, dis odour still dey... wooh, I Neva get Tyne to dey search wetin dey smell bare make I chop first...I said to myself, smiling grimmly as I carry plate and spoon to serve myself...
I opened the pot and I nearly got a seizure , it oozed out strongly more than ever, still stunned and amazed but heartbroken looking at my lovely rice and beans concoction... already spoilt and smelling... Out of the love I have for the meal and as per say I no get chi-chi on me to buy even indomie, I took a spoonful of the concoction to my mouth nose-covered.... holy shiiiitttt.. warrisdis... Even a poison can never taste this horrible... I thought while I spit out the mess outta my mouth.. Ahhh na wetin man pikin go kon chop oooooo....

ooohhh, then I remembered the last cup of garri I had in my cupboard.... oooohhh Garri, I love u.... saving the life of Nigerian students since 1509BC... I brought out the life saver and took one of pure water which I bought earlier to dilute my solute.. I can feel its hotness even as I held it, well, I no get choice, I just put am like that , stirred the molecules together...

I lift up the first spoonful to my mouth, and I cudnt say for sure if na garrium sulphate I dey swallow or na Eba... Chai, d hunger wey don hammer my head no even let me notice the difference in taste I just dey carry out my business transactions dey go, I'd rather die of lassa fever than die of hunger..... I finished my GarrieEba......

Still unsatisfied with a half filled belly, I went to a female friends place with the hope of getting something to eat, As I dey go na hin I don dey pray say make manna from heaven dey fall for her house ooo...
God still answers prayer, I was greeted by the aroma of a well scented stew as I knocked on the door... ooohhh thank God...
ko! ko!! koko!!!
who be that... a masculine unfriendly voice answered( maybe Lalasticlala ) ...
its me Ercross, I seek for mhizkel.
She went out
pls, when is she coming back
Tomorrow....
haa, Gbese reh ooooo... Tomorrow keh
Depressed and saddened, I turned back and left...

Now am back at home lying on the carpet, **who go sleep on top bed for this heat**
the heat wey spoil my food because I no open the pot cover allow air enter as I was told by my next door neighbour tosyne2much....
Guess its one of those nights when we go to bed with an empty stomach....
All thanks to the heat

Hoping tomorrow will be a better day grin
[/b]
I see u nice one grin grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Johnsown1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Don't blame the poor boy bt blame the excessive heat that enclave the atmosphere
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Judeoxide:
Here on jos, the cold just resumed like cold origin..

Jos is still cold ohh
True ooooo Jos cold no be hia oh. we dey anoda planet.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by ERCROSS(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Harmony92:
woa! U re so funny. 9ice one cheesy
Thankz ... grin it was actually a real life occurrence.... but Bae... u set oooo.... kiss
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Easy girl.... Too early for quarrels. Why would an angel think herself a hoe?
Then why refer to me as one?
I made a comment.
Someone decided to respond in some kind of way (which I chose to ignore) and you just jump in from nowhere and refer to me and women in general as hoes And you ask to take it easy. Dude, pls don't assume every female here is a pushover - there are children and then there are ladies. Know your match!
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by PreyingMantis(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Then why refer to me as one?
I made a comment.
Someone decided to respond in some kind of way (which I chose to ignore) and you just jump in from nowhere and refer to me and women in general as hoes And you ask to take it easy. Dude, pls don't assume every female here is a pushover - there are children and then there are ladies. Know your match!
There is fire on the mountain!

Like seriously, my statement wasn't directed at you. I don't even know you. I made a general statement and you chose to personalize it. Why?

The guy I quoted knows why I made the comment. I think you're the aggressor here and you have to apologize.
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Tedassie(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Ray4swaqqi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
AC suppose dey that kind of House na, abi no money to buy fuel
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
PreyingMantis:
There is fire on the mountain!

Like seriously, my statement wasn't directed at you. I don't even know you. I made a general statement and you chose to personalize it. Why?

The guy I quoted knows why I made the comment. I think you're the aggressor here and you have to apologize.
"A general statement " he says, . I should "have to apologise" he says.
Again I say rubbish. Learn how to stop throwing derogatory words in future.

Tedassie, what's up jare?
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Akell(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chestar5:

no need, its digustin to view cry

maybe you don't know I love horror...
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Tedassie(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
"A general statement " he says, . I should "have to apologise" he says.
Again I say rubbish. Learn how to stop throwing derogatory words in future.

Tedassie, what's up jare?

i'm gud,dear...hope,u got my pm?
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Tedassie:

i'm gud,dear...hope,u got my pm?

Pm? Oh dear...would have to search for it. Sorry pls
Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by Tedassie(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Pm? Oh dear...would have to search for it. Sorry pls
No probs...we cld chat whenevr u're up for it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Sleeping Inside A Bathtub Filled With Water by coolestca(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2016
Chestar5:

nah, if u do or not me dont care...
So tey u quote mi are you serious shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Barber Is Your Girlfriends Ex / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.