Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,310 members, 7,846,375 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? (75040 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
dperon:

Baby
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Duru009(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2016
no responsible lady will put that on her waist.

its difficult to judge but dats d truth
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thats what you believe, so thats what works for u. Btw. You dont have to be such a sadist when addressing people.

You guys certainly know how to converse, once someone has a different opinion you castigate and condemn, you dont have the mental fortitude or intellectual capacity to state why your position on the matter should hold.

You just attack without reason. Its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Leriebloom(f): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
kaeforum:

You guys certainly know how to converse, once someone has a different opinion you castigate and condemn, you dont have the mental fortitude or intellectual capacity to state why your position on the matter should hold.

You just attack without reason. Its a shame.
How did i attack abeg because i remember very well you did the insulting.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by robosky02(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
sinaj:
oloshos use it to attract customers

how you take know hmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by sinaj(f): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
robosky02:

how you take know hmmmmmm
I learnt it in skul. sad
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by robosky02(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
sinaj:
I learnt it in skul. sad

hmmm sinaj watin you don dey learn for Port harcourt hmmm

focus oh lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by sinaj(f): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
robosky02:

hmmm sinaj watin you don dey learn for Port harcourt hmmm

focus oh lol
but m telin d truth na undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by robosky02(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
by experince or what?

sinaj:
but m telin d truth na undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by unilagfreshest(m): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2016
HateU2:
Where have u been nigga undecided
Bt wu knows, we can always be
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by unilagfreshest(m): 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
HateU2:
Where have u been nigga undecided
Busy making some cash..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
kimnicki:

the sky grin
lol gimme ur digit
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Bestman111(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
I used to fear when I see ladies that wears it. can rememba one incident like dat wen i wan bleep one girl that waers it but i performed poorly dat day so i began to suspect those beads but i later discovered dat d fault was mine, i have to reinvite d girl and my performance was uhhhhhhmm, she was begging to lv. But am beginning to be used to it, it's sexy and lovely, though many put it on for many reasons.so beta ask ur glfrnd to know which one she is. Beads are harmless to me.
Richnero:
So i invited one of my girlfriends over to my house to keep me company. She came, we ate, chatted, watched movies, then one thing led to the other, we started kissing and smooching each other till it got to the point of taking off clothes.
But i noticed she was wearing beads (not even one) round her waist. I felt totally dissapointed cus i don't know if it was charms or for protection of some sort.
Anyways, had to force myself from going further with her(wasn't easy though) and lied to her i had no condoms.
So i really wanna know the reasons for those beads. Is it really neccessary?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Bestman111(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
How can u say such? We have different cultures and beliefs so don't condemn those dat wears it just because u don't like it
Duru009:
no responsible lady will put that on her waist.

its difficult to judge but dats d truth
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by timota(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
To distract snake from rounding their waist, cos they will mistake the bead for another snake and will leave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Corpse Having Sex In Aba Mortuary - Daily Times / More Photos Of The Bridesmaid Whose Backside Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.