Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Matured Answers Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Answers Only (1587 Views)

Pls I Need Matured Answers With These Questions From My Ex- Girlfriend / Question Of The Day(matured Answers Plz) / +18.. Matured Answers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Answers Only by kimnicki(f): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
okay so I been hearing stories of dissolution of marriages cuz of sex issue and the most recent I heard is a man who wanna divorce his 63 year old wife cuz she denies him sex so now the question 'at what age should a couple stop having sex?'
Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
The age they die undecided

1 Like

Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Let's see what the poster below me have to say
Re: Matured Answers Only by Adasun(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
da age da man's rod refuse to rise

4 Likes

Re: Matured Answers Only by falconey(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Matured Answers Only by Elosky20: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
until buhari probes his dick.

1 Like

Re: Matured Answers Only by kimnicki(f): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:
The age they die undecided
so you mean if they still alive at 90 they should keep having sex?
Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
until kimnicki understands I'm the one for her..

1 Like

Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
kimnicki:

so you mean if they still alive at 90 they should keep having sex?

MouthAction is allowed

If dey can at dat age so b it
Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Till the stubborn Boy stop rising grin
Re: Matured Answers Only by kimnicki(f): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

MouthAction is allowed
If dey can at dat age so b it
mouth action at that age!? that's gross embarassed
Re: Matured Answers Only by iykekelvins(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
The age they re both tired of sex
Re: Matured Answers Only by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Matured Answers Only by MRBrownJ: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
people should stop having sex when they BOTH dont want it any longer.... if 1 wants it and the other doesnt then divorce is the only way forward... and therefore i fully understand this 63yr old man.
Re: Matured Answers Only by Topestbilly(m): 1:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Me ooo at 100 I go still do doggy n mouth action.
Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Which kain pen!s baba 60 get undecided undecided. I can't imagine sha cheesy bcox the thing for don turn to meat sad
Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 24, 2016
HateU2:
Which kain pen!s baba 60 get undecided undecided. I can't imagine sha cheesy bcox the thing for don turn to meat sad
And how do you know that? Don't tell me you've been f*cking baba...
Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2016
MrGentleTouch:
And how do you know that? Don't tell me you've been f*cking baba...
I just wan start as u mention am cheesy. U wan introduce one undecided undecided
Re: Matured Answers Only by grad2012(f): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2016
Till they both get tired of it.
Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
HateU2:
I just wan start as u mention am cheesy. U wan introduce one undecided undecided
No need of introducing you to old peeps, young and vibrant guys like me can do the job perfectly.. lol
Re: Matured Answers Only by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2016
DDeliverer:
until kimnicki understands I'm the one for her..
I can understand,her boobs. are over ripe!
Re: Matured Answers Only by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2016
There is no such age. Not really.

How sexually active you are depends on a whole lot of things at that age. Most important is your health, stamina, physical fitness and MENTAL fitness and orientation on the matter.

One research work was quoted as saying "before most people grow old physically, they grow old mentally".

At 65 a man and a woman can be sexually active. Especially if they are healthy and take care of themselves.

But for the women, most at 45 they are already seeing themselves as OLD MAMA WEY NO DEY SHAME".They think "ABEG WHO IS LOOKING AT ME". They add weight, make eating their new pleasures and watch TV all day. They worry about what the society will say. They think this way and actually start believing and buying into these thoughts. Then they simply intentionally dampen the desire, stop dressing sexily and block out all thoughts of sex. By 50 they are practically frigid. Some women on the other hand take care of themselves that at 65 even a 21 year old boy will jump at them. The way they dress, they hit the gym,their poise an carriage etc. Call them names like cougars, MILFS, whatever. Fact is some women go above these societal barriers and labeling. Take care of your self at 65 and men will run after you.

Men too are not left out from the "abeg abeg I am an old man now" even when they are just 50. They act like old men and refuse to keep fit. Some retire . Go home and do nothing. In the few years time most are dead!

My point is yes, at that age and with good health MEN and WOMEN can still be very sexually active as hell. But most intentionally and subconsciously stop themselves from being so adjudging wrongly that sex SHOULD BE LEFT FOR THE YOUNG PEOPLE.

It is when you did not or do not enjoy the pleasures of sex, and for the women, enjoy the various types of orgasms, that you will be very quick to push sex away.

If all your spots "C-Spot", "G*Spot", "J-Spot", "P-Spot" etc. Etc. And multiple erogenous zones have been teased, stimulated and switched on and you enjoy orgams after orgams of variou types, clitoral, vaginal,multiples etc. etc. sex will not just be "SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO TO SATISFY A MAN".

You then wont want to quit the pleasures, mental and physical benefits of pleasurable steaming hot sex so soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel / Who Wears This Better (photo) / I Am Now Going On A Fvcking Spree. My Nationwide Sex Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.