Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel (1590 Views)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by Kolababe: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
A pregnant married woman was nabbed in a hotel room with another man engaging in an illicit romantic affair.
The woman in question happens to have been seeing the man for a while. They been having extra marital affairs for a very long time according to social media reports.
The husband of the woman has been hearing rumours of his wife’s misconduct, but he never believed until he caught them after acting on a tip-off.

On that fateful day as usual his wife and her lover, went to their normal rendezvous which was a particular hotel (name withheld) to have S3@.Xx:’ual intercourse.
The husband who was already alert, got a call from his informant, he bursted into the hotel and caught his pregnant wife with another man in the very act.
The husband took pictures and recorded some videos which he started posting on social media.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/omg-see-how-pregnant-wife-was-caught.html

Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by Kolababe: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Too bad shocked
Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2016

I think what happened here was just a misunderstanding. Why i said this.....
There are some anti natal that are only administered in a hotel room while the husband is also faraway..
I think that is exactly what was going on there. Dont forget, i am a doctor. Dr.Abeey

BTW, i think ds OP needs deliverance oooo. Only you open thread, only you be FTC... na waa ooo

And on the above agree by clicking LIKE and disagree with......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
hehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by layzie: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't understand how she can still be leaning on the man's back (to hide her face) in the presence of her husband. embarassed
Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by tosine25: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
It's worse than bad for da man dat was caught in da act cos if da woman in quote is not pregnant for him, he is surely gonna be competing with da church rat..... Wake up! It's real
Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by pek(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is old. Very old.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by placeofallure(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Again! The foetus in the woman will be walking now I'm sure. This story is being recycled again! Mods why now?

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by Nanababy25: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: OMG!! See How Pregnant Wife Was Caught ‘pants Down’ With Another Man In A Hotel by 4reala(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dis na disgrace of d highest order. Konji na bastard grin

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs Step Out To Party With Friends (photos) / My Secret Nairaland Crush / Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.