Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape (11840 Views)

Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women / Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Housing post=43200895][/quote]
Mr. Housing Estate, where did i stereotype anything?
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2016
I came here just for the expected niggerish comments
Konji na bastard
It is a setup
The 14 year old seduced the adult

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by Mayflowa(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2016
AdaNri1:
just imagine your immediate response! If a person doesn't give their consent it's RAPE!

There is so much of that crime going on but people tend to assassinate the character of the victim by either accusing them of provocative dressing or being in the wrong place. That is wrong

I actually support you. But in Nigeria, girls don't behave like the one in developed world. Their mind is full of money and how to get money from any guy.

That is how many get into unwanted positions for rape. See?
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by alaskido(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
This rape story maybe a setup to undo this young man working for ExxonMobil. Why do they have to include the name of the company where he works if this is not a setup. Did the company rape the 14 year old girl? This is an individual matter and should be treated like that.

When the girls rape the men, no one hears about it or go to court. Are you telling me that men don't get raped by women, of course they do.

Most girls are also the cause of rape. They dress indecently on the streets to attract the opposite sex.
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by Fanirandele: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
alaskido:
This rape story maybe a setup to undo this young man working for ExxonMobil. Why do they have to include the name of the company where he works if this is not a setup. Did the company rape the 14 year old girl? This is an individual matter and should be treated like that.
When the girls rape the men, no one hears about it or go to court. Are you telling me that men don't get raped by women, of course they do.
Most girls are also the cause of rape. They dress indecently on the streets to attract the opposite sex.

You are not asking any sense, do you know how rare it is for a woman to rape a man. How will it stand up if it's against his will except in cases where drugs are used which is extremely rare and that is why few of such news are in the newspapers. Cases of older women sleeping with minors get reported also, one was in the news recently. If a man gets raped let him go to The police and the media will report. Has the media not been reporting cases of domestic abuse on men too As for mentioning his company that's the job of newspapers to use an angle that will catch people's attention and the fact that a man with a good job will do such a thing will get people's attention.

Stop blaming the victim, this is Africa where women went around naked not too long ago and it was never an excuse for rape. That you drive your nice car around does not mean it's your fault if you get robbed. It's the fault of the rapist or robbery who can't control himself.

Stop this rubbish of victimizing rape victims angry it's men like you that give us a bad name and make women afraid to come out and say they've been raped because they know people like you will always blame the woman. Stop excusing rape except you are one angry
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by Fanirandele: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
oyb:
I came here just for the expected niggerish comments
Konji na bastard
It is a setup
The 14 year old seduced the adult

My brother, it's really disappointing the things some Nigerians say up till this 2016 angry
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by Elinob(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
So raping till they exist for dis kind hard time
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by internetpirate: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
The guy is innocent!!

eshietIntrepid:
Most of the rape news are scams

Any news about rape should be careful investigated, I know. What I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by internetpirate: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
That's exactly what happened!!

Churchillsaug:
I totaly agree with u because, that guy is their landlord, they might be having issue of rent or so, and the man decided to set him up. My thought though

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by internetpirate: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Stop saying what you don't know! In fact, the suspect is appealing that his fluids be tested to validate his innocence!!

blank:

This one is a clear case of forceful entry and rape. Why did he choose to go his tenant's home when he knew they were not at home? Why did he enter the house? traces of his semen were found on her. So i hope he rots in jail and his family use up all his money and sells his property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by blank(f): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
internetpirate:
Stop saying what you don't know! In fact, the suspect is appealing that his fluids be tested to validate his innocence!!

Are you related to the rapist? Tell him that this is the last girl he will rape. In fact, he will be the one being raped in jail. How will his semen being tested validate his innocence?
Why would the girl that has never met him before that day pick him as the rapist? Why would the baby girl say it was him that came to the house? Why would the rapist be appealing to her guardians for them to settle out of court?
Like I said earlier, his days of raping little girls is over. Even if he tries to use money to cover this case, it will be money down the drain, ise!
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by internetpirate: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2016
blank:

Are you related to the rapist? Tell him that this is the last girl he will rape. In fact, he will be the one being raped in jail. How will his semen being tested validate his innocence?
Why would the girl that has never met him before that day pick him as the rapist? Why would the baby girl say it was him that came to the house? Why would the rapist be appealing to her guardians for them to settle out of court?
Like I said earlier, his days of raping little girls is over. Even if he tries to use money to cover this case, it will be money down the drain, ise!

Don't be quick to condemn people! The way you're talking one would think you were there when it happened! Yes, I know the guy... And he has no reason to rape anyone... especially since his character has been unimpeachable before now.

I also know that if the seminal fluids found in the babe are not the guy's, then he is a free man! No matter what vicious propaganda the social media offers... And despite irrational people like you that would go ballistics on an unknown person because they heard the word rape!!

While rape is condemnable, accusation of rape should be examined with care and thoroughly...Frenzied emotions and mob tactics should not be allowed!! It's a grave offense, and we don't want to convict an innocent man!
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by donbenedict(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2016
sharliz:
Raping now trending in Nigeria.God save we gals oo
pepper spray full for supermarket na.
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by sharliz(f): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
pepper spray full for supermarket na.
hmmm...lolz
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by donbenedict(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2016
sharliz:
hmmm...lolz
should I buy one for u? wink
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by sharliz(f): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
should I buy one for u? wink
m sure dat won't be necessary
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by donbenedict(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2016
sharliz:
m sure dat won't be necessary
face looks familiar... cnss?
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by sharliz(f): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
face looks familiar... cnss?
nope
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by donbenedict(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2016
sharliz:
nope
alryt. cool
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by sharliz(f): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2016
donbenedict:
alryt. cool
yh
Re: Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape by adex564: 2:41am On Jan 05, 2019
well God will save we girls from all this unlawful acts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vandals Destroy NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Fire Explosion Averted / Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village / South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.