Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover (38096 Views)

NAF Begins Trial Of Kalu, The Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Girlfriend / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by itsdumebi(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5035290_shomzzy1735889518236453779595186756079865303142509o_jpeg3adb02cd8fc838440ccaebbcc8f6c0b1

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) yesterday, commenced the General Court Martial (GCM) trial of Aircraftman Kalu Bernard, who allegedly shot and killed Aircraftwoman, Oladipupo Sholape on 12 March 2017 at the NAF Base, Makurdi. The court martial, which was inaugurated today, consists of a President and 6 other members in addition to a judge advocate and 2 waiting members. Present at the inauguration were also the convening officer, prosecuting officers, 2 defence counsels representing the accused, witnesses and some members of the Press.

The President of the GCM, Group Captain Elisha Philip Bindul, while inaugurating the military court at 101 Air Defence Group Makurdi, gave a comprehensive breakdown of the trial procedures as well as the rules and regulations to be observed during the trial. The highlight of the trial was the reading of the charges levelled against the accused, Aircraftman Kalu Bernard and the plea by the Defence Counsel for time to study the charges and other documents. The GCM was subsequently adjourned to 2 June 2017 for further hearing on the case.

The inauguration of the court martial, which is part of the formal law chain in the Military, is coming up after a series of procedures as enshrined in the Armed Forces Act 105 of 1993 as amended. The NAF is apparently poised to ensure that justice is served to all concerned parties in the matter.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/23/photos-trial-kalu-bernard-airforce-personnel-killed-girlfriend/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Clonus: 12:35am On May 23, 2017
His time is up

14 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by JideAmuGiaka: 12:42am On May 23, 2017
You must die.

9 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Evablizin(f): 12:46am On May 23, 2017
How can we live witout air,aircraftman knwin fully well d importance of air left his Gf aircraftwoman witout air.wat a wicked world nd a heartless man.RIP AIRCRAFTWOMAN

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by olaolulazio(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2017
Why trial?

Kindly kill d bastard

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by ReverseEngineer: 9:35am On May 23, 2017
It is rather alarming the rate at which people resort to the force of the sword in recent times. Why am I surprised, there exists little to no technical or psychological training on weaponry in the military; the existent is mediocre and the trained lack a solid understanding of the use of weapons; when to use them, upon who, and under what circumstances. Little wonder our 'societal peacekeepers" uphold the belief of being the Engineers of the cosmos whenever they're strapped with guns and primitive daggers. The Question then is, are these men mentally ready to handle weapons? If they have to watch over weapons when they're mentally premature, then, so succinct goes the Latin apophthegm , Quis Custodient Ipsos Custodes (Who will watch the watchers)

Meanwhile...

A well and neatly crafted piece is key to a wider readership. It's very unappealing when your audience reads two lines of your article and they subconsciously head to close their browser page. That's the power of content.
I know you have writing needs. The need to write blog posts, to send B2B and B2C mails, to compose seminar papers, to craft articles and the likes; but good thing is, I'm a core content creator and this is all I've been doing since time Immemorial. I've carved a niche for myself here and this is where I come in to apply my expertise. Even Better, for free. Yes. I'll meet all your content needs timely without professional compromise. Contact me and we'll get to work.
WhatsApp and Phone call: 08106501622

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by jBama(f): 9:35am On May 23, 2017
This guy doesn't deserve trial

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Pavore9: 9:35am On May 23, 2017
He is not escaping Justice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by LionDeLeo: 9:36am On May 23, 2017
The beast should be tried and if found guilty, be fed to the vultures. nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Nobody: 9:36am On May 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
Why trial?

Kindly kill d bastard

Because we live in a society of rules and regulations.

20 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by nairalandefcc20(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2017
final year project writers needed shoot me a pm
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by vantage001: 9:37am On May 23, 2017
What a shame.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by fastgyal(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2017
he isn't even remorseful.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by oshe11: 9:37am On May 23, 2017
Madmen on Uniform with Guns

Jst wasted this Fine Girl...

SANITY TEST SHOULD BE DONE FOR THESE MOFOS
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by kingthreatz: 9:38am On May 23, 2017
The nigga's dead man walking

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by toyinjimoh(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2017
so sad this beautiful lady is gone

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by IYANGBALI: 9:38am On May 23, 2017
Abeg do quick and kill the fokn biafran so as to make it Afonja 1-1 Biafran

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by chris4gold(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Talk2Bella(f): 9:38am On May 23, 2017
why isn't he in shackles? Why is he in uniform? that's an insult to the airforce, lemme stop here so I don't write outta anger

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by shammah1(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2017
Useless man
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by IYANGBALI: 9:38am On May 23, 2017
toyinjimoh:
so sad this beautiful lady is gone
i dey sell Vaseline o grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by calddon(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2017
he must be filled with regrets now
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Nobody: 9:39am On May 23, 2017
This is a complete waste of time and space.

Please send that dude to the hangmen.

And who are the Lawyers standing up there to defend this murderer? Lawyers sef, na everything una dey defend?

We are wasting our limited resources on this unnecessary trial of a die-hard murderer.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by cytell56: 9:39am On May 23, 2017
olaolulazio:
Why trial?

Kindly kill d bastard

Painful as it is for him to have killed that young lady, Life is not that way bro. Let him go for trial.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by obontami: 9:40am On May 23, 2017
Kill the bastard already! angry
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Talk2Bella(f): 9:40am On May 23, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Abeg do quick and kill the fokn biafran so as to make it Afonja 1-1 Biafran

leave tribalism out of this please

9 Likes

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Nobody: 9:42am On May 23, 2017
That osu basterd should be in prison clothes and handcuffs!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by cytell56: 9:42am On May 23, 2017
9jakohai:

Because we live in a society of rules and regulations.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Jabioro: 9:42am On May 23, 2017
Why are they creating all gathering for a glaring murderer ..wasting the taxes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo / Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.