Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated (935 Views)

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria / Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
www.nairaland.com/2952564/what-contribution-south-east-state/3

Someone opened this thread to hurl insults and derisions at you, all of a sudden you invaded there and started yarning dust inorder to make a pig fly.

I thought you must have grown up by now considering the level where you'all were when I gave NL the great break.

I came back to see you guys are still sleeping on worthless threads and talking bullsh*ts on useless topic.

Why can't you wards ignore some threads having known the motives behind it and allow it die a natural death., for how long you keeping vigil here trying to prove someone wrong or correct some deliberate impressions made to smear you

Am disappointed how thread below and other ones before it was given undeserved attention.

www.nairaland.com/2952564/what-contribution-south-east-state/3

Last time a f00l opened a thread here asking why "Igbos want to claim Delta Igbos are Igbo" I was terrified how far that s1lly thread went and I was disappointed seeing the caliber of people that even gave their views on that thread.

Tomorrow another person will come open a thread yelling Igbos should leave Ikwerre alone and all of you will go into and started swelling the thread.
Someone will open telling you Anambra people hate Imo people, you f00ls will go there trying to prove a point.

An ediot will open a s1lly asking why don't Igbos marry from other tribes and you all will rush in there slamming everything on sight inorder to appeal to everybody.

Why are you folks going to grow up

Is this joblessness or foolishness or combination of both?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by SeverusSnape(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2016
You're right, Most zombies deserve the ignore mode. Stooping low to their level makes one like them.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by funlord(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2016
grin

See thesis!

I predict an "opc/yoruba vs ipob/igbo" style clash amongst senseless youths loading very soon on this thread!

**lights bombarclat and quietly sits waiting in the corner**

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by ckmayoca: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2016
Guy next time be specific and don't say igbos cos refers to all not excluding one. This is an insult on even those who thinks responding to such thread is a waste of time. A lot never respond to such bullshit so why would u put everyone under such umbrella?
If you r angry with ur folks them face em and don't add the chaff together with grains.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by explorer250(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2016
I saw that thread when it was still two posts but I ignored it knowing that the motive of such senseless thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by Harfter1one: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2016
Iheabunike chuks, long time my friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by eggheaderz(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2016
BuddahMonk, your head correct. We should learn to ignore jobless peeps.....

Signed.
Salam T.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks op. Dnt 4get to come to my hood dis evening 4 8 bottles of orijin
Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by dunkem21(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2016
You're right bro ..

..but don't jampack all Igbos in your admonishment ..

Am a NL Igbo, and grown up ..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by EasternActivist: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2016
Pls op, point of correction not all Nairaland Igbos because I ignored that stupid thread.

Meanwhile nice writeup
Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by Princewill1(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2016
I hardly comment in such rubbish thread.But you should know that any thread with igbo on it hardly die a natural death,even if the igbos do not comment on it,It will still gain traffic.
Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Princewill1:
I hardly comment in such rubbish thread.But you should know that any thread with igbo on it hardly die a natural death,even if the igbos do not comment on it,It will still gain traffic.

Don't worry urself, it ain't Igbos commenting on all does sh1t post..

They will creat it and use other of their Monikers to be commenting sh1ts on it.. .

I rubbished the guy there.. Check again.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by VANHELLSING: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2016
It is sad and pathetic that some igbos who has been on this forum for close to a decade still fall for such useless antique by employed by tribalistic yorubas.
I saw that useless thread, but i never bothered to click it because i know the intention and those behind it.
Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by kutchs: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks a lot Monk.
Some threads a better left ignored. Don't know why some people waste time responding to them.
When I saw the useless thread break yesterday, I thought to myself here comes another stupid thread and I switched off.
Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by zendy: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2016
I saw that thread and avoided it because the title already told me that a confusionist probably from the SW part of the country were back to their well known antics. The OP is right, our people should learn to ignore some useless threads that are set up just to antagonise Ndigbo.
Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by Silentmind(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
U guys should keep ringing it in their ears.

I don't know where these igbos come from.

Somebody pinch you, you scratch everywhere. Kindly stop all these stupid comments.

Learn to ignore.
Re: Nairaland Igbos Aint Growing Up, They Have Been Contaminated by PentiumPro(f): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

That thread really pained these mofos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia / Edo 2016: We Must All See The Guber Race As Brotherly Contest — Obaseki / The National Embarrassment Called APC Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.