Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (65074 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Borwe: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunthomas:

You are actually very correct by your assertion. Most of his work is just copies of other peoples work with slight changes.

dhtml style coding:
If Whatsapp was opensource:
dhtml: *Dhtml starts thinnking out loud* Hmm, let me fork that project, and then change the package name from com.whatsapp to com.dhtml.messaging. And change the name from WhatsApp to.....Hmm........ yes, NairaMessenger

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
dhtml18:
You know when you play street fighter and the screen shows - KO (Knocked Out) - that one mean say game don finish be that.
No amount of talks or anything will resurrect anybody from this thread, as far as this troll is concerned

@dude, if you are ready for a challenge, I can take you on - but that will be a new thread - so that nobody will help you share out of your damages.
My private repository is very full at the moment, and I can always make anything public. By the way, my framework is ready and already in production - I just did not feel like releasing it on github.
Dude, i have no beef with you. You write code but not as much as you claim. At least from what i have seen you are not a rookie. You are more intermediary/advanced from my observation. cool
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunthomas:

But the dude is correct. Almost all the code in @dhtml18 is other people's work. He just renamed the projects. Their is an idealogy behind a project fork. In most cases people fork code because they dont agree with the direction the original work is heading. You dont take other people's work and make some cosmetic changes and then call that a fork.

Mr seunthomas you seem so sure about what you're saying right

Cool, can use paste the first 30-50 line of the two projects lets clear it asap
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

dhtml style coding:
dhtml: *Dhtml starts thinnking out loud* Hmm, let me fork that project, and then change the package name from com.whatsapp to com.dhtml.messaging. And change the name from WhatsApp to.....Hmm........ yes, NairaMessenger

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
I think another fight is about to start, make i dey watch, oga seunthomas dey para seriously o - na just scape-goat him dey find now.

#peace bro# i surrender peacefully#
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunthomas:

A framework is not the same as a fork mr man. See advice is if you dont know much, just keep quiet so you dont expose your folly. That is just common sense.
I didn't say its a fork and that's not what I asked you (if it's exam oga you've failed oo) just answer my query..

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Mr seunthomas you seem so sure about what you're saying right

Cool, can use paste the first 30-50 line of the two projects lets clear it asap
You for read the thread well enough na. Before coming here to open your mouth. I thought you said you read 100%...
shocked
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Borwe: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
dhtml18:
I think another fight is about to start, make i dey watch, oga seunthomas dey para seriously o - na just scape-goat him dey find now.

#peace bro# i surrender peacefully#

LOL. Our simple questions about your prjects became so hard you stopped typing("talking"wink in pure english like before
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

LOL. Our simple questions about your prjects became so hard you stopped typing("talking"wink in pure english like before
@Borwe, easy on the guy na. He is cool.
By the way anybody notice NL is feeling stress over our discussion. Apparently NL is not equipped for this kind of constant writes....
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunthomas:

You for read the thread well enough na. Before coming here to open your mouth. I thought you said you read 100%...
shocked
Another failure to answer my question...
I didn't say I haven't seen the code before..
I said paste it here lets see and clear our doubt asap...

lets I'm not referring to myself alone (simple English )
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

Hey, I used the word "looks" to show it's my opinion, but it might just as well be fact.
Oh I see
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Another failure to answer my question...
I didn't say I haven't seen the code before..
I said paste it here lets see and clear our doubt asap...

lets I'm not referring to myself alone (simple English )
See, i dont have time to teach or encourage your folly. Since you were not in your right frame of mind when you were reading the thread 100%, i recommend you read the thread 100% again and you would see where i explained the code "thiefry" by your mentor.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

I ain't got your time #fact
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Borwe: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
OKay here is question for you guys to compete over, who ever codes this first and actually makes it run is WINNER!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Question:
Make a Java Application using only one .java file. The application should be a GUI, at the center should be a ball that moves from left to right changing color everytime it hits the end, the Color change should be random, On the West side should be your Nairaland Name text written in Bold Vertically with the font "Stencil" (Don't worry, windows supports this, so does Mac and Linux OS I think.).On the West side put a text showing a joke of the opponent. On the North and South side code a text that pops for atleast 5 seconds on the north, then 5 seconds on the south,but text should never be On both north and south at same time, the text can be anything of your choosing. Lastly, the GUI should have no windows Border.

Hint: Use BorderLayout for locating the North, South,East,West and Center positions....

Now GO!!!
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunthomas:

See, i dont have time to teach or encourage your folly. Since you were not in your right frame of mind when you were reading the thread 100%, i recommend you read the thread 100% again and you would see where i explained the code "thiefry" by your mentor.

@seunthomas please don't wanna cause a scene here okay?
I didn't say you haven't explain it (you don't understand English??)

Simply say you don't understand or you don't want to paste code...
Lemme reserve this particular speech
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

dhtml style coding:

You get beef with am before??
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Borwe: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:
OKay here is question for you guys to compete over, who ever codes this first and actually makes it run is WINNER!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Question:
Make a Java Application using only one .java file. The application should be a GUI, at the center should be a ball that moves from left to right changing color everytime it hits the end, the Color change should be random, On the West side should be your Nairaland Name text written in Bold Vertically with the font "Stencil" (Don't worry, windows supports this, so does Mac and Linux OS I think.).On the West side put a text showing a joke of the opponent. On the North and South side code a text that pops for atleast 5 seconds on the north, then 5 seconds on the south,but text should never be On both north and south at same time, the text can be anything of your choosing. Lastly, the GUI should have no windows Border.

Hint: Use BorderLayout for locating the North, South,East,West and Center positions....

Now GO!!!

Once complete post your code here, we all know how to run .java files(classes) I hope. Just javac MainClassName.java, and then java MainClassName . You two should make it Clear how what name we should use to save the Fileass.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Borwe: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

Once complete post your code here, we all know how to run .java files(classes) I hope. Just javac MainClassName.java, and then java MainClassName . You two should make it Clear how what name we should use to save the Fileass.

Sorry, I ment the East side, not the West side for posting a joke about opponent.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

dhtml, let me ask you curious question, about this: https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpbrowserbox/

What does that actually do? what's the difference between that and a simple basic <iframe> in html? I haven't used it, but thats what I get from your description.

And : https://sourceforge.net/projects/javascripteditor/
Dude, uuhmm, that is better than notepad++ or even simple vim on linux? If so how?

And: https://sourceforge.net/projects/dhtmlhub/
This has no point as far as you have admitted, at least until your framework is released.

Please answer this questions, I am not pro in programming, but what is the point of programming stuff that already exists, which might even work better than yours? I need a answer to the last one also.

Have you asked yourself why we have many framework
You think they're all greater than his but not everyone thinks so..

#fact

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
@Borwe Mr dhtml18 created a thread "How To Create A Chat App Like Whatsaap" how wish whatsapp was open sourced you won't have said he forked their code...
Acknowledge your ignorance tongue
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunthomas:

OK ohhh. Wish you best of luck with @dhtml18 who plagiarizes people's work and claims them as his own original work. Thats the kind of role model you need. LOL.

I thought this thread was dead, Kvngprezo just started a horror movie.
I partly understand what Seunthomas is saying, sometimes you build apps undercover for clients without claiming the project (some clients want It that way) and thus have nothing to boast of. But still within 6 years of your android development experience, you should have at least deployed an app (even beginners make hello-world apps). Sorry to say but if Zuckerberg was like you, then there would be no Facebook. Get bold 'ol man, I know you have projects, you're just shy or afraid (find your fear here and conquer it).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
@Borwe Mr dhtml18 created a thread "How To Create A Chat App Like Whatsaap" how wish whatsapp was open sourced you won't have said he forked their code...
Acknowledge your ignorance tongue
What he created wont scale. I doubt it can handle up to 100 users. Latency would also be very high. You may not get messages within secounds like whatsapp and other chat app. The wahala of establishing http connections an closing them is another overhead. Its a good attempt but not how such apps are built.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Borwe: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Have you asked yourself why we have many framework
You think they're all greater than his but not everyone thinks so..

#fact

Bro what are you saying? Let the guys just answer that question above, first one to post something that runs wins, all you guys can test t yourselves in your own PC's that's the beauty of java.

Also about this about asking about why we have many frameworks, I don't refuse, Like there is also Whatsapp and Telegram, all do similar things, but each tries to bost of something it does that the other doesn't in clear text. dhtml's stuff has shallow description.

now you can do
#fact

This Hashtag people always make me cry. If they knew what IRC is, and how to use the chating with it. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

dhtml style coding:

Guess who's laughing??, no one!

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

I thought this thread was dead, Kvngprezo just started a horror movie.
I partly understand what Seunthomas is saying, sometimes you build apps undercover for clients without claiming the project (some clients want It that way) and thus have nothing to boast of. But still within 6 years of your android development experience, you should have at least deployed an app (even beginners make hello-world apps). Sorry to say but if Zuckerberg was like you, then there would be no Facebook. Get bold 'ol man, I know you have projects, you're just shy or afraid (find your fear here and conquer it).
Am not shy ohh. I have to very important apps currently running in this country. One is used in a very important financial house and its a public facing application with very high daily usage. The other belongs to a very popular media company.
If you know what NDA's are you would understand its also about honour.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

Bro what are you saying? Let the guys just answer that question above, first one to post something that runs wins, all you guys can test t yourselves in your own PC's that's the beauty of java.

Also about this about asking about why we have many frameworks, I don't refuse, Like there is also Whatsapp and Telegram, all do similar things, but each tries to bost of something it does that the other doesn't in clear text. dhtml's stuff has shallow description.

now you can do
#fact

This Hashtag people always make me cry. If they knew what IRC is, and how to use the chating with it. grin grin grin grin grin

Is this something you really want to use or just for the fun of it. If its something you need i can help out. Its been a while i touched SE but he still dey body.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

Question:

Now GO!!!
Is this something you really want to use or just for the fun of it. If its something you need i can help out. Its been a while i touched SE but he still dey body.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Borwe: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Its not for usage, its for Winner selection. Code it and Prove yourself
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:
Its not for usage, its for Winner selection. Code it and Prove yourself
I already know am the winner. Nothing to prove. I teach people at @dhtml18's level 4-5 years ago.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Am not shy ohh. I have to very important apps currently running in this country. One is used in a very important financial house and its a public facing application with very high daily usage. The other belongs to a very popular media company.
If you know what NDA's are you would understand its also about honour.

Ofcourse I know what an NDA is, but do you mean those people hired you without going through your portfolio? Whay kind of stack overflow is this??
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Borwe:

now you can do
#fact

Bro you're wrong...
Seun and dhtml need to say if they're interested in your stuff or not... And set deadline if they accept...
You said you haven't tried dhtml project so why condemning it by the description??

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Borwe: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
seunthomas:

I already know am the winner. Nothing to prove. I teach people at @dhtml18's level 4-5 years ago.

When you keep commenting here and dhtml18 is busy coding, and when he posts it you will know who the real pro is. LOL grin grin grin grin
Notice he hasn't posted in 10 minutes since I put that question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Atm Hacks "beware"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.