Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard (7313 Views)

See How This 9ja Guy Fvck This Lady Early Morning On Easter Day / South-african Rappers Are Now Getting Better That 9ja Rappers / 9ja Boy Posts Bedroom Pics With His Girl On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by vizkiz: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hoverboards are not only for the rich abeg
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by Nina4u(f): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahahaha cute
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by Eebrahym(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
O make sense
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by vizkiz: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
that guy leg resemble lalasticlala own grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by tkpoint2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lols
am sure that our twitter senator will embrace this.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by khristals(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecidedmount that at ur own peril
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by khristals(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
and OP is that really a skateboard

i doubt that grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Skateboard?...Nigga that's a Swegway or Hoverboard...Show some respect and edit yo post
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by Gofwane(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
@benbrucemurray, another made in naija don land o. Oya come and patronise this one.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by obiorathesubtle: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
only Aba people are capable of this...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by delectablegyal(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
If this thread does not make front page, then expect lalasticlala to upload his pictures.
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by lalasticlala(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
If this thread does not make front page, then expect lalasticlala to upload his pictures.

Chai, you don turn to man again? are u a transgender? u complained of not getting attention again as 'F' lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by ChappyChase: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Looking at ^^^ make I sharp sharp comment!
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by delectablegyal(f): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
lalasticlala:

Chai, you don turn to man again? are u a transgender? u complained of not getting attention again as 'F' lol grin grin grin

You don CUMmentcheesy. dis thread is going to front page. Let me congratulate the op. Mr original poster, congratulations.

Back to the matter. I change am mayb I go get attention this time. Btw, when you go upload your pictures? Millions of nairalanders are willing to see you. C'mon, don't be shycheesy.
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by Ekakamba: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Can't STOP laughing. Totally awesome. Which Dr (native) create this one? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vizkiz:
Hoverboards are not only for the rich abeg
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by akin12: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by Marlvin(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

thought you're the owner of the hover board ?
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Cholls is that you? grin Did Dongat's daughter give this as a weddin' gift?
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by vizkiz: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
lalasticlala:

bro you too like woman grin na because of frontpage I call you but na woman you dey follow chat grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by timidapsin(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

bro you too like woman grin na because of frontpage I call you but na woman you dey follow chat grin
lol who doesn't like women..
If you want it in frontpage, post video of the guy using his hover board tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by CaroLyner(f): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
timidapsin:
for reals
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by vizkiz: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
timidapsin:

if them no post picture una go complain, now I put picture una dey ask for video. What izzit sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by timidapsin(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

if them no post picture una go complain, now I put picture una dey ask for video. What izzit sef? grin
Video is believing. tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by misspicy(f): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:
see vizkiz leg grin

buhahahaahahahahaha

don't even deny it tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by ClassCaptain(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
tazoomzoom zoom
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by vizkiz: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
misspicy:

see vizkiz leg grin

buhahahaahahahahaha

don't even deny it tongue

where did you bring your out from? undecided I thought one boy kidnapped you for val tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by misspicy(f): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

where did they bring your out from? undecided I thought one boy kidnapped you for val tongue

grin
vizkiz cheesy how your head na tongue
I missed you o

#najokeo tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by lalasticlala(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
vizkiz:

That person na man wey bin de claim woman. no mind am. Woman no fit act the way she de , sorry, he de act
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by delectablegyal(f): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
lalasticlala:

That person na man wey bin de claim woman. no mind am. Woman no fit act the way she de , sorry, he de act

e pain me say i no fit abuse mod, i for say u dey crazecheesy.
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by vizkiz: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
lalasticlala:

detective lala. Shawn sir!!! grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by cruzita(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin queenvalerie should go on a date with her hubby on that hoverboad
Re: Photo Of The Day: 9ja Made hoverboard by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
cruzita:
grin queenvalerie should go on a date with her hubby on that hoverboad
Lool grin What hubby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*My First Job After National Services* Interesting / Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.