Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her (7310 Views)

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Kuman2: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2020
There's this girl that said she loves me and she wants us 2 date. But the problem is two of my friends from my ent have fvcked her already.
Smart guys wat should i do?
Sometimes when we guys gather 2 gist they make fun of her how she held the wall in the toilet

8 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2020
Marry her. Keep her close to the group. If you allow another man marry her, he may take her to a place that is not easily accessible to you and your friends. Do it for your friends. They will appreciate you for it.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Holysucker(m): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Bleep her too and move on...well its still left for you to decide.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
There's this girl that said she loves me and she wants us 2 date. But the problem is two of my friends from my ent have bleeped her already.

Is that you love her or you just want to cut your share?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Are you that thirsty to date someone that's passed around between friends like a blunt?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Holysucker(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2020
Bleep her too and move on...well its still left for you to decide.cos I believe if d opportunity presents itself again she will still bleep any of those ur friends.and u will always have trust issues,believe me it's not good for relationships and also ur sanity.so for ur own peace of mind better bleep her and move d fvck on or u just remain friends

Like I said it's left for u to decide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by JAOS(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2020
don't date her and don't Bleep her, let her know you are better than your friends

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Kuman2: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2020
scaramucci:
Marry her. Keep her close to the group.

I dont understand u

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Abboki: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2020
tongue
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by koffos(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Are you that thirsty to date someone that's passed around between friends like a blunt?
.. harsh.. you never can tell if two friends has had their way with you ...

we guys can be savage at times

9 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Henry22(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
There's this girl that said she loves me and she wants us 2 date. But the problem is two of my friends from my ent have fvcked her already.

U no get sense, u want marry her for una(u and ur friends), okafors law is real bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Davash222(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Must you date her? Your friends, did they date her? Why must your own be different? No go do pass yourself o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by nrexzy: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Haaa....
Broda na kush she be.... So puff puff pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Froshloaded: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Fool!!!
Bleep your own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by XhosaNostra(f): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2020
koffos:
.. harsh.. you never can tell if two friends has had their way with you

we guys can be savage at times

How's the bolded possible?
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by uthlaw: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2020
JAOS:
don't date her and don't Bleep her, let her know you are better than your friends
na them....u better go wise up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Akinbahm(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
Sometimes when we guys gather 2 gist they make fun of her how she held the wall in the toilet

Simply rephrase it to should I f^ck her also since that's your target don't come and be confusing your ancestors...

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by loadedvibes: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Lol.. depends on the condition surrounding their deeds
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by kullozone(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2020
scaramucci:
Marry her. Keep her close to the group. If you allow another man marry her, he may take her to a place that is not easily accessible to you and your friends. Do it for your friends. They will appreciate you for it.

Yes, I agree.

After all, what are friends for? He owes them that favour.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Humphrizy(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2020
The last sentence gat me LOL grin
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by koffos(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

How's the bolded possible?
.. I won't reveal things here due to the bro code.. but you never just can't tell

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2020
koffos:
.. I won't reveal things here due to the bro code.. but you never just can't tell

I can assure you it has never happened to me & there's no ghost of a chance it'll ever happen. Why would anyone date in the same circle? Doesn't make sense. I got my ways of staying ahead too, hoe code wink grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Leezah(f): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2020
wink
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2020
What a wasted generation. Rubbish,!
All you people live and talk about everyday is sex sex.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Tony142: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:

If u date her, u will be the biggest loser I have seen since I was born, idiot

U want to date your friend left over abi? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by manGODDED: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
dumb take. You haven't seen guys deny their best friends just cuz of pucci. You don't know how deadly and cooperative guys could be when it comes to fvck issues that why you talk like this, trust me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by manGODDED: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2020
koffos:
leave her jare. She just dey misyarn,.she never know how w dey be grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by koffos(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I can assure you it has never happened to me & there's no ghost of a chance it'll ever happen. Why would anyone date in the same circle? Doesn't make sense. I got my ways of staying ahead too, hoe code wink grin
. .. hahaha.. you wouldn't date in the same circle if you knew they were friends .. what if you had no clue they were friends? huh .. I just spilled one.. you baited me *frowns*
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by ise82(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Nop don’t pls. sex is too strong; she will disappoint you one day.
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by koffos(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2020
manGODDED:
leave her jare. She just dey misyarn,.she never know how w dey be grin
.. lol.. she never sabi something
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Austeeenxx: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:

Dear OP, I'd love to be your friend. I need to get my own share when you're tired of her.

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2020
apply bro code,ur friends did and moved on,why u wanna date her? bleep her and pass to someone else like a blunt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Who Date White Women / My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl / Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.