Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (74220 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by skedemi(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
not againnnnnn...missed FP by a chance
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ijustdey: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
mtcheww.....

home breaker very soon she will get a rival too
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ibkgab001: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
es tu malade ?
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by bisdam9086(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
Good for her!

But I hope she's ready for the drama that may later erupt in the future.
Polygamous family for sure, since it's involves a traditional ruler, more wives may still be married by the king.

Polygamous house=house of war!

You are in 00 Century. Polygamous house is no more house of war. When one is in a particular location and other at the other location.
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by miclef86(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
All this girls go kill Oni before em time.
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Burger01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
bisdam9086:
Sweet new pu**y
smiley
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by theGistsonline: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=darisgod post=43211256]Olosho wan take over Ooni Palace lipsrsealed cry
See face like person wey no fit finish one "Eko"

Smh...... #okbye [/quote
You & her don do road work before It takes a thief to catch a thief! Lmao!
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
As funny as it might sound, the picture looks photoshopped
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by stephnie1(f): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
pretty

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
The first wife tried to persued the Oba not to trail the path of Hell fire but he refused so ..she walked away to pave way for a fellow idol worshiper.....Nairalanders nna tii like story..gossips ehhh

2 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Eshinwaju: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is why I love my people....Ooni is a Christian and new wifey is Muslim...old wife Christian....just like Tinubu too...with Christian wifey and Fashola muslim with Christian wifey....may our land continue to be peaceful and without war.... cool
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by josite: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
JideJamez:
The first wife tried to persued the Oba not to trail the path of Hell fire but he refused so ..she walked away to pave way for a fellow idol worshiper.....Nairalanders nna tii like story..gossips ehhh

i also think that is why the blessed ex wife left.she will rather have Jesus and Jesus alone.she will never regret leaving him,omo olomo.igbeyin aye e ko ni dabi ti saul,,to koko nba olorun soro to pada di aboku soro!

4 Likes

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by kceewhyte(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
ajasa4link:
grin ;DThe way Ooni go drive her lorry ehn.....Imagine a man inspired by 201 gods driving the lorry of this young lady grin grin
you sound like a driver

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by centyboy: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
aalangel:
Mtcheww...
Wetin this woman don do you before?...you girls can hate gan sha | #haters_alert!
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by kceewhyte(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
stephnie1:
pretty
are you?
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by AreaFada2: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
If you nor marry from Edo, you dey miss chumchin. grin

OBJ, Danjuma, Omosexy, Mercy Johnson, Stephanie Okereke and many more concur.

Now Kabiyesi, Ooni Orisa concurs too. There must be something honey sweet there. kiss kiss

In another news, Edo is about to begin rationing marriageable boys & girls. In the spirit of resource control. grin cheesy

Because there won't be enough to go round at this rate.

People like Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominic, Don Jazzy and other eternal bachelors & spinsters would do well to hurry up. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by tmxme(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sweet lips... Feel like kissing her
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Olukat(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
bisdam9086:

You are in 00 Century. Polygamous house is no more house of war. When one is in a particular location and other at the other location.

Does staying apart expunge the proxy war, ego, hatred and of course, the pending war over properties later?
Congrats to Oni and the angel wink wink wink
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wow. We have an olosho as the wife of the biggest king in Yorubaland. Repulsive.

Im reporting this to the council.

God forbid this!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Daraph(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
STUDENT: Sir, can I ask a question? TEACHER: Yes! STUDENT: How do you put an elephant inside a fridge? TEACHER: I don't know. STUDENT: It's easy, you just open the fridge and put it in. I have another question! TEACHER: Ok, ask. STUDENT: How to put a donkey inside the fridge? TEACHER: It's easy, you just open the fridge and put it in. STUDENT: No sir, You just open the fridge take out the elephant and put it in. TEACHER: Ooh...ok!! STUDENT: Let me ask another one. If all the animals went to the lion's birthday party, and one animal went missing which one would it be? TEACHER: The lion of course! Because it wud eat all the animals. STUDENT: No sir, it is the donkey becoz it's still inside the fridge. TEACHER: Are you kidding me? STUDENT: No sir, 1 last question. TEACHER: Ok! STUDENT: If there's a river full of crocodiles and you wanted to cross, how would you? TEACHER: There's no way, I would need a boat to cross. STUDENT: No sir, you just swim and cross it because all the animals went to the lion's birthday party.... TEACHER..i have my own question,if all the students come to school except one person, who is the person.. STUDENT.No idea sir.. TEACHER..its u because you are on two weeks suspension

1 Like

Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by stevLegend: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Amongs all the ''Olories,'' i really love Olori oko.tongue
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by childgeniusng: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ameboismyhobby(f): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nt hating oo bt ow she take beautiful?
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by childgeniusng: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by ajasa4link: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
kceewhyte:
you sound like a driver
lol....You wish
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by omoluka: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
No finance No romance
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by lipstick2(f): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
See her bleached body from her finger. Congrats anyways.
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by rahman3853(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Brymo:
Losing a mate to death is devastating but it's not a personal attack like divorce. When somebody you love stops loving you and walks away, it's an insult beyond comparison. –Sue Merrell, Great News Town
weytin ur post come take relate with the thread......na wa o.....
Re: Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
bisdam9086:
Sweet new pu**y

New pvssy my ars3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.