Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Help Am Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Confuse (704 Views)

Am Confuse Abt Wht He Does / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Am Confuse by sunnydove: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2009
i met this girl last year october and when we met,she told me that she had two boyfriends but due to there unfaithful nature she left them.around December last year she made up with dis two guys again as a result left her.she came back to me again around april this year bagging for me to forgive her that she doesnt know whot she is doing and i must confess i did because i love her so much.to my surprise,i found out that she has reconciled again with one of the two boyfriends.i have to end the relationship but deep inside me i wish i wil cal her back and at the same time i want her to go. pls house am confuse i need your sincere advice. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On? / Un-attended Relationships: / ARE POLYGAMOUS MEN,ROMANTIC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.