Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman (1422 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by kenneth14(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
What should I do coz am ready to do something thing crazy
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
I know u are very angry op but express urself well
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by Young03(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
If u need advise, explain in full how it happened
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by sakabe(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
kenneth14:
What should I do coz am ready to do something thing crazy

how can your best friend slept ur woman ... are you guys married already? if not stop bothering ursef.... some guys be dey give dem sef hypertension on top woman matter!... you beta go out there and continue making ur money and live ur life to the fullest...

But ur topic tho, it's hilarious! you may consider reviewing it!

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by JudgementHammer: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
sakabe:

how can your best friend slept ur mum... you should blame ur mum!
Shey dem drug her ni? if she's happy with it, why bother yourself... you beta go out there and continue making ur money!

Lol guy, mum no dey d post oh

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by sakabe(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
JudgementHammer:

Lol guy, mum no dey d post oh

I can't just stop laffing... I think say na mum I see oh... lemme quickly edit it
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by JudgementHammer: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Well don't do something crazy so early. 1st of all do something wise then use craze back up the wisdom.

In essence, try get a concrete eveidence 1st over which u can take action to any length bcus without it, u may just be responding jealously to mere fictions. So u could try trace them to catch them redhanded and as u do that, try trace and get close to his woman too so that when u catch dem redhanded, instead of breaking the roof, u too will just be discharging semmen inside his babe's pusssy too. Equation balanced.

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by firstking01(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
sakabe:

how can your best friend slept ur woman ... are you guys married already? if not stop bothering ursef.... some guys be dey give dem sef hypertension on top woman matter!... you beta go out there and continue making ur money and live ur life to the fullest...

and that's why i coment to refused cos of the heading...ma kuku dey view as thing would unfoldgrin
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by prettysassygirl(f): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
kill them all

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bruh, you are best friends, fvking each other's biitches is a great way to boost your friendship.

When I fvck my Biitches I pass them on to my homies and if they impatient,they simply ask me when it's their turn...so if your friend didn't ask you that means he's no friend angry

Op kill that Motherfvcker, he's no friend of yours he can't even ask. If he asked and you said no, then I would have asked you forgive him and dump that Hoe angry

1 Like

Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by kenneth14(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Bruh, you are best friends, fvking each other's biitches is a great way to boost your friendship.

When I fvck my Biitches I pass them on to my homies and if they impatient,they simply ask me when it's their turn...so if your friend didn't ask you that means he's no friend angry

Op kill that Motherfvcker, he's no friend of yours he can't even ask. If he asked and you said no, then I would have asked you forgive him and dump that Hoe angry

ammhh i dont get you .
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by kenneth14(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
prettysassygirl:
kill them all
how
cry
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by kenneth14(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Well don't do something crazy so early. 1st of all do something wise then use craze back up the wisdom.

In essence, try get a concrete eveidence 1st over which u can take action to any length bcus without it, u may just be responding jealously to mere fictions. So u could try trace them to catch them redhanded and as u do that, try trace and get close to his woman too so that when u catch dem redhanded, instead of breaking the roof, u too will just be discharging semmen inside his babe's pusssy too. Equation balanced.
ok cry

he is a tithe man
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by kenneth14(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
sakabe:

I can't just stop laffing... I think say na mum I see oh... lemme quickly edit it
cry na waiting my mama do bros eeh
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
how ur babe go nack ur best friend. if na me, i don break up with am ooo.

and the nigga must buy me chow for one year for not informing me before the said act.
Re: Hello Please Help My Best Friend Slept My Woman by kokoA(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oya slept his woman to make we hear word.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Save My Friend / My Fellow Nairalanders Do I Look Gay?? / Pls Help My Joystick Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.